DC twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Sylvia's girl wrote:YESSIR
‏@ItsAFuckingRap
DANIEL CRAIG IS A BEAST IN ANY MOVIE AND ROLE HE PLAYS

Sindy Paz. ‏@SindyP25
DANIEL CRAIG♥ #ManYouareHot

babydoll
‏@lxstchr
I forgot about how much I love the beautiful man that is Daniel Craig.

DESTIEL
‏@InesSousaJ
Daniel Craig could get it everytime. ayeeee
I'm pleased to see some new tweets.... :) 8) With Skyfall on TV at Xmas, I was expecting that to rejuvenate some memory of him from the public at large. :? I would have checked myself but I am not familiar with Twitter as a website (yeah, I bet it's really easy to use... :oops: ). Anyway, thanks to SG for posting... :thumbup:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:YESSIR
‏@ItsAFuckingRap
DANIEL CRAIG IS A BEAST IN ANY MOVIE AND ROLE HE PLAYS

Sindy Paz. ‏@SindyP25
DANIEL CRAIG♥ #ManYouareHot

babydoll
‏@lxstchr
I forgot about how much I love the beautiful man that is Daniel Craig.

DESTIEL
‏@InesSousaJ
Daniel Craig could get it everytime. ayeeee
I'm pleased to see some new tweets.... :) 8) With Skyfall on TV at Xmas, I was expecting that to rejuvenate some memory of him from the public at large. :? I would have checked myself but I am not familiar with Twitter as a website (yeah, I bet it's really easy to use... :oops: ). Anyway, thanks to SG for posting... :thumbup:
Both Daniel and Skyfall were trending on twitter here in the UK on Christmas Eve.
You don't need to join up on twitter to use the search....and you're right, it is very easy, but if you don't try, you won't know. :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Who knows?

Cara Hornsby
‏@caramonicca
Saw Daniel Craig today in NYC not gonna lie I fangirled inside

Join the queue, girl....
Navi ‏@foreveracanuckk
I just want 20 minutes with Daniel Craig😍😩👅 #thethirstisreal
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm, could be, of course. But they need him in Austria on Monday, so Danny boy, head back to us asap :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Hm, could be, of course. But they need him in Austria on Monday, so Danny boy, head back to us asap :twisted:
Yep..get your ass over there and please avail yourself to many pap pics.
Thankyou.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Hm, could be, of course. But they need him in Austria on Monday, so Danny boy, head back to us asap :twisted:
Yep..get your ass over there and please avail yourself to many pap pics.
Thankyou.
I guess, the focus will be on him more now, so his relative peace might be over. Let's hope, he continues his good grace attitude from the Channel pics. He needs to appear more positive and get over his grumpy image.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Jo ‏@go_team_jo 1h1 hour ago
It's always a pleasant surprise when Daniel Craig lingers in your subconscious.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

A slice of Daniel anyone? :D

Domenico Crolla @ BellaNapoliNews 2h2 hours ago
Daniel Craig to be sliced! #DanielCraig #SPECTRE #JamesBond #bond . Pizza by Domenico Crolla.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That's amazing. I wouldn't be able to eat this :lol:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:That's amazing. I wouldn't be able to eat this :lol:
Definitely too good to eat. :wink:

I like this...

EdinaHotdish ‏@EdinaHotdish 8h8 hours ago
@TracyZeidler EEEEEE! I could use some Hot running Daniel Craig in this cold weather. :D
Last edited by Sylvia's girl on Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup to make you all hot and fuzzy :lol:

Even though his running style is NOT my favourite ttrait of him. :lol: As some say, it IS a bit weird.

Alina

Post by Alina »

I don't see anything weird about his running, it's fine to me. Roger Moore had a stunt double for running and THAT'S what I'd call weird. ;)

I LOVE the Daniel Pizza!!!!! Yummy! I'd never get enough of it :)
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Daniel can run FAST!!! :shock: :lol: That bit at the end of CR when he's running away from gunman's bullets during the Venice house scene - he is a positive blue blur!!!!!!!!!! :lol: The talent in his athleticism can be a bit of a surprise for me. :o He even manages to make running look masculine unlike some other actors I've seen...

The pizza? Hmm, nice but the only 'edible' factor is Daniels face isn't it??! I prefer more topping on mine. Now, a great Daniel food item would be a chocolate sculpture or something. Cadbury's were doing a competition a while back for winning your "joy" carved in chocolate. I thought 'Well if I win, I know what my JOY would be!' :wink: :twisted:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

you can book a 007 special

http://www.glocknerhof.at/specials/007- ... liach.html

well, the only thing related to JB is that it's a 007 day-stay and the Martini included...
Oh and some trip to Obertilliach and to Weissensee where they filmed The Living Daylights

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

well the woman looks happy, the men want to be somewhere else, if we must. :lol: