Broadway Magazine Issue

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

Laredo wrote:Thanks sweetie . I have webtv msntv2 so I can't download stuff , have limited browser capacity , can't watch send space and only some short you tube . I guess this is't a mag you can buy at the store .
i keep on looking for you yes but maybe calling that number they can say how to buy but if you sign in on website you can buy it there too.
ImageImage
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

It's no big deal , I* just wanted to see how much it was , does it say ? Thats not a tollfree number so I won't be calling it I just wondered how much it was . .
calypso

Post by calypso »

Laredo wrote:It's no big deal , I* just wanted to see how much it was , does it say ? Thats not a tollfree number so I won't be calling it I just wondered how much it was . .
si, it cost $6.59 it say. is expensive yes?
ImageImage
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

It could be worse . Most mags here cost $3.99 - $5.99 depending on mag . I looked on the website and you could download a sample copy for free , though I'm not sure it could be this copy .
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Germangirl wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:
Cicero wrote:But look at the eyes and the ears!! the stache is afterall removable :wink:
Eyes yes, ears no :lol: :twisted:.
Don´t tell me, you are still not over the stache and you don´t like the ears? That´s new to me :shock: :lol:
Even I am over the stache by now :P :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~