Daniel on Regis and Kelly (rescheduled) Oct. 29, 2009

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

the growing of facial hair has nothing to do with the growing of 'scalp hair' :lol: :lol:

hubby would have a nice beard after three days and not only that trendy three-day growth

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:the growing of facial hair has nothing to do with the growing of 'scalp hair' :lol: :lol:
Anyway, I always found, his hair is growing like "Unkraut" "weed"and as fast :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I enjoyed the interview. Notice he said I a lot not we. (I like to go out to eat and enjoy the city) Oh well not complaintes on my part it was a good interview.
Regis crackes me up when he did the wide eye thing with Kelly after Daniel answered the question about do you every forget your lines!!
They were imitating Daniel.
Oh well I am just rambling along here. Someone shut me up please.
calypso

Post by calypso »

tbossmc2000 wrote:I enjoyed the interview. Notice he said I a lot not we. (I like to go out to eat and enjoy the city) Oh well not complaintes on my part it was a good interview.
Regis crackes me up when he did the wide eye thing with Kelly after Daniel answered the question about do you every forget your lines!!
They were imitating Daniel.
Oh well I am just rambling along here. Someone shut me up please.
little calyspo say to tboss "enough!"

:lol:
ImageImage
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I was up in time but missed the first bit .
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

thanks cal, I just go on and on. :shock:
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

no video anywhere?
Lilia

Post by Lilia »

I wonder if Daniel's segment was taped (as some have suggested), because Kelly was wearing the same outfit throughout the show. Unless the whole show was taped?

My first impression of Daniel is that I think he needs a tan! When he goes "on holiday", as he said, he should go to a beach (ha, ha) ... This is not a cristicism, only an observation. Other than that, I thought he was so charming! He had lots to say. There are so many guests that don't say much and come off as boring. But not our Daniel.

The facial reaction if they (Daniel or Hugh), forget their lines on stage ==>
:shock:
"That's because you know what I can do with my little finger."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I liked that part too. :shock: :shock:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Lilia wrote:I wonder if Daniel's segment was taped (as some have suggested), because Kelly was wearing the same outfit throughout the show. Unless the whole show was taped?

My first impression of Daniel is that I think he needs a tan! When he goes "on holiday", as he said, he should go to a beach (ha, ha) ... This is not a cristicism, only an observation. Other than that, I thought he was so charming! He had lots to say. There are so many guests that don't say much and come off as boring. But not our Daniel.

The facial reaction if they (Daniel or Hugh), forget their lines on stage ==>
:shock:
The show was all taped.
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

Are there any vids of this? I been looking online, but I can't find anything. I know the ladies here can work miracles.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

No vids yet, give it a few days one will pop up on You Tube.

I was so proud just watching him, he's adorable. I just can't imagine there is anything wrong with this man - self-deprecating, funny, warm, handsome, engaging, witty, lucky, having the time of his life, and the hottest thing in NY right now.
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:No vids yet, give it a few days one will pop up on You Tube.

I was so proud just watching him, he's adorable. I just can't imagine there is anything wrong with this man - self-deprecating, funny, warm, handsome, engaging, witty, lucky, having the time of his life, and the hottest thing in NY right now.
i think his dunhill scarf is hottest thing right now.
ImageImage
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

He seemed more at ease then he usually is . No dear in the headlights moments .

Hey since we seem to have a different thread for each time he is on Regis and not just one for every time why don't you guys put dates on the thread so people know which one they are looking for ...
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Laredo wrote:He seemed more at ease then he usually is . No dear in the headlights moments .

Hey since we seem to have a different thread for each time he is on Regis and not just one for every time why don't you guys put dates on the thread so people know which one they are looking for ...
done
Crazy!