Up for auction: a picture of you with Daniel Craig

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

razzledazzle134

Up for auction: a picture of you with Daniel Craig

Post by razzledazzle134 »

The London Evening Standard is kicking off their 2009 Christmas Charity Auction with a huge selection of prizes waiting to be won… including one specially geared for James Bond fans.

The current #1 ranked auction is a a portrait of yourself with 007 star Daniel Craig taken by leading artist Sam Taylor-Wood. The duration of the shoot will be a maximum of four hours and the timing will be at a mutually convenient time for all parties.

How to bid…

1. Decide from the list below on the lot or lots you want to bid for.
2. Click on the Bid Here link, which will take you straight to an eBay auction page. If you have not used eBay before you will have to register.
3. Place your bid. Return to the page regularly to see the highest bid—and better it!

Click here to place your bid for the Daniel Craig portrait on eBay.

Funds raised from the auctions will go towards making a difference to the underprivileged children helped by pioneering charity Kids Company.

Bidding ends at 12:00 noon on Monday, 14 December. For full details, visit this London Evening Standard page.

Keep turning to the CommanderBond.net main page and our Twitter feed for all the latest James Bond news and coverage.

http://commanderbond.net/8806/up-for-au ... craig.html

:P
sf2la

Re: Up for auction: a picture of you with Daniel Craig

Post by sf2la »

razzledazzle134 wrote:The London Evening Standard is kicking off their 2009 Christmas Charity Auction with a huge selection of prizes waiting to be won… including one specially geared for James Bond fans.

The current #1 ranked auction is a a portrait of yourself with 007 star Daniel Craig taken by leading artist Sam Taylor-Wood. The duration of the shoot will be a maximum of four hours and the timing will be at a mutually convenient time for all parties.

How to bid…

2. Click on the Bid Here link, which will take you straight to an eBay auction page. If you have not used eBay before you will have to register.
3. Place your bid. Return to the page regularly to see the highest bid—and better it!

Funds raised from the auctions will go towards making a difference to the underprivileged children helped by pioneering charity Kids Company.

Bidding ends at 12:00 noon on Monday, 14 December. For full details, visit this London Evening Standard page.

Keep turning to the CommanderBond.net main page and our Twitter feed for all the latest James Bond news and coverage.

Oh geez...If this wouldn't be the perfect excuse for a head-toe professional make-over or at least professional make-up and hair stylist. If the winner is a guy, it will be cheaper for him :wink:
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

razzledazzle134 wrote:The London Evening Standard is kicking off their 2009 Christmas Charity Auction with a huge selection of prizes waiting to be won… including one specially geared for James Bond fans.

How to bid…

Sam Taylor-Wood is one of my favorite photographers/directors. I loved what she did with Elton John's "I Want Love" music video (starring Robert Downey Jr.
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:

How to bid…

Sam Taylor-Wood is one of my favorite photographers/directors. I loved what she did with Elton John's "I Want Love" music video (starring Robert Downey Jr.
I keep meaning to tell you that I like your sigi. You got lucky getting his eyes in the light like that. OOh how I wish I had the duckets to bid on this.
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
razzledazzle134

Post by razzledazzle134 »

Goddamit, why do I even bother??? There's always someone more committed than you isn't there? :lol:
calypso

Post by calypso »

razzledazzle134 wrote:Goddamit, why do I even bother??? There's always someone more committed than you isn't there? :lol:
:?: i hope i not offend you razzeldazzle.
ImageImage