More then 1.5 million $

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Penelope wrote:This one has a picture so you can enjoy the stachless view: Theatremania
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL at the scarf - Hugh half naked as usual and Daniel all wrapped up as usual :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sammijane

Post by Sammijane »

The Stache is no more HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
What an amazing feat these two men have accomplished raising all that money. It just goes to prove if everyone did their little bit like these two, the world would be a much better place! :D
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

It's nice to see Daniel holding the award.... allowing himself to take some credit for a change instead of being shy and backing away. :D
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

That's so great to read that and see the pics :D. Amazing! Congrats to them!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:Image

It's nice to see Daniel holding the award.... allowing himself to take some credit for a change instead of being shy and backing away. :D
Elisa might bring some light into this, but I think, that Hugh just handed it to him, so he didn´t have a chance to back up - he knows him well enough by now... :wink: But I was thinking the same - about time for him to learn taking credit for the good, he is doing...

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The Top 10 Everything of 2009
TIME charts the highs and lows of the past year in 50 wide-ranging lists
http://www.time.com/time/specials/packa ... z3YOHRiYBf
TIME Magazine Picks Top 10 Plays and Musicals of 2009

Time Magazine has released their "The Top 10 Everything of 2009" which notes that TIME charts the highs and lows of the past year in 50 wide-ranging lists.
The list includes:
1. Ruined
2. A Steady Rain
3. The Norman Conquests
4. The Heart Is a Lonely Hunter
5. Ragtime
6. Mary Stuart
7. Finian's Rainbow
8. Hamlet
9. Fela!
10. After Miss Julie

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packa ... 05,00.html

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Amazing achievement - the boys deserve HUGE congratulations :D
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

ChristineWhiting

Post by ChristineWhiting »

Whoops!! Saw the charity bid on e-bay for the photo shot with Daniel and Sam Taylor Wood. Just mentioned it to my husband and said i would like that for christmas.. ha ha .OMG he put a bid in for it £5200 and at moment we are still highest bid. OMG i dont know if i could do it, i really would need a stiff drink to get me through it. Bloody hell girls, can you believe it. Bid runs out Monday at noon. Watch this space.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

ChristineWhiting wrote:Whoops!! Saw the charity bid on e-bay for the photo shot with Daniel and Sam Taylor Wood. Just mentioned it to my husband and said i would like that for christmas.. ha ha .OMG he put a bid in for it £5200 and at moment we are still highest bid. OMG i dont know if i could do it, i really would need a stiff drink to get me through it. Bloody hell girls, can you believe it. Bid runs out Monday at noon. Watch this space.
Wow - can I borrow your husband? Good luck Christine!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

WOW, what a great hubby!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bubita

Post by bubita »

he makes us proud of been his fans!!! never change.
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Wow :shock:. That's a great hubby! Fingers crossed!
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

You go girl! :wink:
Crazy!
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

ChristineWhiting wrote:Whoops!! Saw the charity bid on e-bay for the photo shot with Daniel and Sam Taylor Wood. Just mentioned it to my husband and said i would like that for christmas.. ha ha .OMG he put a bid in for it £5200 and at moment we are still highest bid. OMG i dont know if i could do it, i really would need a stiff drink to get me through it. Bloody hell girls, can you believe it. Bid runs out Monday at noon. Watch this space.

Amazing, Christine - you've got a wonderful husband! Good luck!!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")