Hope for Haiti Telethon

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Long Hair - no stache or whatever :mrgreen:
:twisted: don't forget it only takes TWO days to grow a stache :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: I forgot about that. So - you think, we are not save yet? :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

I still wonder why I like the long hair now and hated it in Invasion. :roll:
What you think about the ring? Brits have it on their left hand?
The ring...it was like WOW for me. Brits have it on their left hand.
I am very happy about the pics and the ring, IMO...the pics shows a vewry lucky and married! man(yesterday I guessed when will it be on the german MVT? Uhhhh, early in the morning? I decided to stay in bed. What a wrong decision :evil: , I have to watch the repeat...).
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

:D :D :D :D :D BTW, thank you very much for the pics, Elisa.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Elisa,thank you so much for all these great pics! :D :D
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Wow, thanks fro the new pics, what a pleasure to see him! :D
He looks great, very relaxed and happy!

But the hair... :roll: I would have loved if Hugh had taken him along to the hairdresser.... :wink: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jana66 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote: :twisted: don't forget it only takes TWO days to grow a stache :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: I forgot about that. So - you think, we are not save yet? :twisted:
:lol: :lol:

I still wonder why I like the long hair now and hated it in Invasion. :roll:
What you think about the ring? Brits have it on their left hand?
The ring...it was like WOW for me. Brits have it on their left hand.
I am very happy about the pics and the ring, IMO...the pics shows a vewry lucky and married! man(yesterday I guessed when will it be on the german MVT? Uhhhh, early in the morning? I decided to stay in bed. What a wrong decision :evil: , I have to watch the repeat...).
Jana at 9-11 pm tonight on MTV and I am not here :evil: at 11 am on sunday
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sammijane

Post by Sammijane »

Wow, they are great pics but you must have seen a different telecast to what we got in Aussieland............we just got the concert with very random shots of the call centre............well done though............he looks good. :D :D
I think the ring is just for the movie though...............like many have said, why wear it now, if he has been married for sometime??
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sammijane wrote:Wow, they are great pics but you must have seen a different telecast to what we got in Aussieland............we just got the concert with very random shots of the call centre............well done though............he looks good. :D :D
I think the ring is just for the movie though...............like many have said, why wear it now, if he has been married for sometime??
Could be, of course, but not very likely IMO because he knows, all world is waiting for a ring on his finger and now, he wears it in front of millions and it being a film ring? Don´t think so :wink: that would only lead to "wrong" assumptions, which he wouldn´t want..and we don´t know for sure, he has been married for a longer time, we just assumed him to be.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thanks for the pics Elisa. I think he looks great. I stayed up until 3am watching but didn't see even a peek of him! :cry:
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Wow, when was it shown in UK? I didn't know it was on at all!!! Daniel looks great, he looks different. I wish talk with him on the phone but it's too late now I think.

SDF xx
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh this is great, thanks Elisa. I watched the Telethon but never saw him, darn it.

Looking wonderful, casual and easy going. And the ring, finally the ring. :happyrunning:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Thanks for sharing the pics of Daniel... Nice to see him looking so well and doing his typically generous charity thing! :)
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Wow, when was it shown in UK? I didn't know it was on at all!!! Daniel looks great, he looks different. I wish talk with him on the phone but it's too late now I think.

SDF xx
It was last night about 1am :wink:.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Thanks Elisa, he looks gorgeous, hope for a video of that... soon. :lol:
bubita

Post by bubita »

Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

I never watched the actual telethon, just the live feed of the celebrities on MTV.com. So I'm not sure when/if they showed him. :)