YEAH! FINALLY! MARRIED!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think they got married in Italy when we first saw the ring and the rumors started when Sam was with them . . I just think it would put things to rest if they just admitted it after the fact . I hope they tabloids never treat her like they do Pierce's wife . She gained wieght and is on the cover of some tab , no wonder he has a bad relationship with them .
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Finally indeed. I'm glad to hear the news....honest.

If he had already been married at the time that I became a member of the forum and fell head over heels...things might have been different in the way I felt and the things that I said. I don't regret saying them though - it was true to how I felt at the time. I was very jealous to find out that he had a girlfriend - yes...silly as it sounds. Consumed with jealousy and envy that eventually resolved itself. At the time, as long as he was single...there was always this "hope". Who was I kidding?

Being part of this forum has helped to give my feelings a voice and in that process, I can now say that I am somewhat "rehabilitated" from celebrity worship of this man. I truly am happy for him and Sats. Now, next thing will be the patter of little feet to come along. I'm sure her biological clock is making a lot of noise these days. And come on....aren't we curious to see some little "Bond" babies some time in the future?

Cheers and a toast to The Craigs.

PhoenixMagicBondGirl

Post by PhoenixMagicBondGirl »

This is wonderful news! :D
"I go through life thinking it's all going to end tomorrow."

Charlie Crews: "People live through a lot of things you never thought they could."

House: "Everybody lies"
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

So, now that he is married all we can hope for is to have a wild, torrid affair with him. :D to quote James Bond :"I prefer my men married. Fewer complications" Or something like that :twisted:
Linda

Post by Linda »

I am not surprised they are married, as they have been together for a long time. I just wish Daniel would have said something about it. Why hide it? The press is still calling Sats his girl friend. That must not be so great for her. I would not like it. We have to wait and see when he gets asked about their marriage - or will that be a never to be discussed topic? He looks happy and that is all that matters. Cheers to the newly (or not so) newlyweds! Love looks great on him, and he is still my sweetie!
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

I guess he'll never do a "real" statement", but maybe, if someone asks gently, he might tell us more :D.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I find it rather ironic that it’s not the media but fandom that’s clambering for an announcement.

We can clearly see that Sats and Dan are happy and getting on with their life, the people that need to know are in the know. When asked about his engagement his response was, “I won't be making an official announcement because I am not a member of the Royal Family” and he seems to have applied the same rules in this instance.

We’ve been spoilt by the never ending 24/7 circus intrusion into the lives of others that some of us are now a bit peeved that Daniel is as enigmatic as ever. Dan is not known for being a sycophant so I think wearing a ring to him is probably statement enough.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sorry honey, but why do get the impression that some of us are peeved?

I haven't read such a post here. Most of us are just speculating, but I can nothing wrong with that. Some wish he would make an announcement, that's all.
Without speculating we can prune down this forum to the movies/TV/play section and only discuss movies that have been released.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Yeah come on - who doesn't love a bit of gossip, ahem, I mean, speculation ? :wink:
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Nah nought wrong with gossip and speculation, just my take after reading several threads and pointing out the irony of the media not interceding when most times you can google it and to fill the gap some of our tabloid type assertions.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

honeyjes wrote:Nah nought wrong with gossip and speculation, just my take after reading several threads and pointing out the irony of the media not interceding when most times you can google it and to fill the gap some of our tabloid type assertions.
I kind of like it that they don't - leaves him alone and up to DtD to be the speculative authority!
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

I am so glad to hear this - wonderful news! Congrats Dan and Sats! :D
JEC57

Re: YEAH! FINALLY! MARRIED!

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
BTW - maybe one of our artists can make a nice, even cheesy collage of their hands with the ring or so. Would go nicely with this thread.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Hate to nit pick - wrong color rings Image
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:Hate to nit pick - wrong color rings Image
:roll: :lol:
ImageImage