YEAH! FINALLY! MARRIED!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote:But why have what appeared like an engagement ring too, I'm confused too. Oh bloody hell, why doesn't Dan just jump on here and PM us just to put us out of our miserable quandary in private.
because they engaged. you can wear engagemt and commitment band yes? :shock:
look they are married as good as. comittment ceremony is serious. but not change legally status as said.
i wonder why not? :? i nosey like that. :roll:

basura :evil:
Maybe they just exchanged rings over tea and toast one morning! :wink:
:lol: with some of the marmite on his?
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

As JEC said, I don´t for a minute believe that source close to him. Its made
up b***s*** as most of the stuff, we read in those papers - but of course, we never know the 100% truth until he tells us - so we just wait, I guess... :wink:

New hope for the nutcases over at a certain side :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

I personally think it's nobody's business but his own and I wouldn't expect him to announce it, why should he?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

mburns wrote:I think he's just wearing the ring for the film he's in, nothing more, still it keeps the gossips happy, never mind girls, there's still a chance for us!!! :lol:
But he was wearing it before filming started. And Sats has been wearing a band on her ring finger, in addition to her rock for some time.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
mburns wrote:I think he's just wearing the ring for the film he's in, nothing more, still it keeps the gossips happy, never mind girls, there's still a chance for us!!! :lol:
But he was wearing it before filming started. And Sats has been wearing a band on her ring finger, in addition to her rock for some time.
I think, the chance they ARE married is higher than not, but as we said before, its not very likely he wears a film ring when not filming.. :wink: and NOT when millions are watching. I still feel, its as public an announcement as it gets, but personally I am not as obsessed with the need to know as some others (on a certain board), who just crave every straw to believe he is not married. They are together and appearantly happy together and that´s what counts at the end of the day IMO...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Could be a commitment ring , I think Goldie and Kurt have something like that .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

mburns wrote:He was'nt wearing any ring in those photo's of him out the other day with Ella.
Yup - maybe its a sign he is not married after all but maybe its just a sign, that he is not used to wearing it and forgot to put it on. There can be many reasons, we have no cance of knowing...one fact seems sure - the papers know nothing - not the ones claiming he might be married nor the others. They only have, what we got - a ring on his finger... :wink:

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

It's all over the German news now :D.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

i feel for him as this is what he not wanted , publicity. that british papaer stirred open nest of wasps.
ImageImage
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Too true :(. The German Star News really made a hype about it in there show and Dan would hate it :(.
Last edited by Vesper Lynd 007 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:Too true :(. The German Star News really made a hype about it in there show and dan would hate it :(.
si, i am sure he is the mortfied person now as well as satsuki.
maybe we should not hype it anymore also?
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:Too true :(. The German Star News really made a hype about it in there show and dan would hate it :(.
si, i am sure he is the mortfied person now as well as satsuki.
maybe we should not hype it anymore also?
I agree, but I also believe, they both know the business too well, as to NOT know, it would come. I think, he just closes eyes and ears to this and gets on with his business - clever man... :wink: