YEAH! FINALLY! MARRIED!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

getlost

Post by getlost »

I wanted to say that in many sites,greeks and foreigns where I am,on photos there is usually the watermark with the name of the site.And in many forums from what I know they insist and there is a rule when someone takes something from the forum and when someone brings something in the forum to write the source.To write where they found it.Especially for the exclusives ones.
ImageImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

FINALLY!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... um=twitter

Bond star Daniel Craig is believed to have married in secret after he was spotted with a gold ring on his wedding finger.

His girlfriend of six years, Japanese-US film producer Satsuki Mitchell, 30, also had a ring on the third finger of her left hand.

A spokesman for Craig, 41, yesterday insisted that it was ‘a private matter’.

In the past, Craig has quashed rumours that he and Satsuki were engaged.

The wedding band was on display as he and Satsuki held hands when they left an ‘Artists for Peace and Justice’ meeting in Brentwood, California. And millions saw his wedding band during the Help Haiti telethon appeal.

A source said: ‘We all suspect they have got married. He has always said Satsuki is the one but he didn’t want a big showbiz wedding, that would be his worst nightmare. He’s very private.’

The relationship was allegedly tested when Craig reportedly had an affair with his Layer Cake co-star Sienna Miller in 2005.

His previous marriage, to Scottish actress Fiona Loudon, ended in 1994 after two years. They have a 19-year-old daughter, Ella.
ImageImage
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

They're so sloooooooow to notice things... :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL - its been what - 4 weeks since Haiti? But not denying it is like a YES in this case, I think.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

mburns wrote:So he has 2 wedding rings then and he cheated on Satsuki with Sienna Miller, nice, sorry still not convinced!!! He was'nt wearing it the other day when he was out with Ella.
There is no proof whatsoever that he had a fling with Sienna. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

agrippina wrote:They're so sloooooooow to notice things... :wink:
not only slow, they are slow and inaccurate. :lol: :lol:

As far as we know Sats is not 30 and Ella ist not 19...

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

mburns wrote:I never thought he did have anything to do with Sienna, I'm just sick of the press always dragging it up and trying to drag him through the mud and it makes me angry that they are implying he's cheated on Satsuki when he would'nt dream of it. If he see's this in the paper it'll piss him off too.
I agree. What went on between her and Daniel will never be known and that's how it should be. But because of her supposed "dating history" every man she is seen with, they speculate that she bedded him.

What we know of Daniel is that if he sees a friend in distress he will try to help. Unfortunately, the gutter press who follow Sienna around caught sight of him within 5 miles, put two and two together and made five - like they always do. :roll:

Good thing is that we do know that Sats is too down-to-earth to let any of this rubbish rattle her. :D
ishmael69

Post by ishmael69 »

JEC57 wrote:
mburns wrote:I never thought he did have anything to do with Sienna, I'm just sick of the press always dragging it up and trying to drag him through the mud and it makes me angry that they are implying he's cheated on Satsuki when he would'nt dream of it. If he see's this in the paper it'll piss him off too.
I agree. What went on between her and Daniel will never be known and that's how it should be. But because of her supposed "dating history" every man she is seen with, they speculate that she bedded him.

I agree with you that what happens in their private life will never be know, but, if memory serves me right, wasn't precisely Jude Law who ordered Sienna Miller to leave their London home after discovering her affair with DC?

Mind you, I'm not trying to play devil's advocate, and i'm sure you all here are much more knowledgable than me when it comes to DC's life outside the screen, but I thought that since she never confuted Jude Law's words that seemed to be the case...

Still, it makes very litlle difference to me, as I believe that every relationship has its own dynamics, pretty much like what was shown in the movie "Sylvia": we will never know whether it was Sylvia Plath who pushed Ted Hughes to betray her because of her endless paranoia or if he was a heartless self-absorbed husband. Probably they both had their amount of guilt... ;)
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

ishmael69 wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

I agree with you that what happens in their private life will never be know, but, if memory serves me right, wasn't precisely Jude Law who ordered Sienna Miller to leave their London home after discovering her affair with DC?

Mind you, I'm not trying to play devil's advocate, and i'm sure you all here are much more knowledgable than me when it comes to DC's life outside the screen, but I thought that since she never confuted Jude Law's words that seemed to be the case...

Still, it makes very litlle difference to me, as I believe that every relationship has its own dynamics, pretty much like what was shown in the movie "Sylvia": we will never know whether it was Sylvia Plath who pushed Ted Hughes to betray her because of her endless paranoia or if he was a heartless self-absorbed husband. Probably they both had their amount of guilt... ;)
Do we know these things for sure?

We can make some pretty good guess-timates about Daniel based on years and years of being fans and because his principles and his personality are so consistent, but there are things we will never know and this is one of them.

Once the press work themselves up into a frenzy about these things (thinking Blonde Bond furore here as well) then truth goes out the window.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Surprised it took them this long to find out. I think they knew, perhaps it just wasn't a priority to publish it - when a slot opened up in editorial they slipped it in there, and it's nice to see fair comments from reader about DC's way of handling this "private matter".
ishmael69

Post by ishmael69 »

JEC57 wrote:
ishmael69 wrote:
JEC57 wrote: I agree. What went on between her and Daniel will never be known and that's how it should be. But because of her supposed "dating history" every man she is seen with, they speculate that she bedded him.

Do we know these things for sure?

We can make some pretty good guess-timates about Daniel based on years and years of being fans and because his principles and his personality are so consistent, but there are things we will never know and this is one of them.
No, obviously I don't, and that was precisely my point: we cannot know for sure that he did not have an affair either. I don't understand how it can be claimed that he never dreamt of cheating on Satsuki.... If he didn't (cheat) then good for her (and him too, cheating is a difficult businnes on both sides). If he did instead, then they obviously worked it out and are now happily married. Kudos to them, it's even more challenging to work out a relationship after a betrayal. Even if (and I want to stress the "even if" ;) ) he made a mistake in the past, that doesn't make him less admirable. Quite the opposite. I like him as a human being, not as a faultless God.

PS: I surely aknowledge your dedication to being a fan for so many years. I'm new to this fandom, as I only followed his work as an actor since Love is the Devil, but I knew knowing nothing about his private life. So I have no authority in these issues. But I still like to express my harmless newbie opinion :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ishmael, its totally ok to ask and raise question or question his actions. We have learned long ago, that only doing so in a nasty and bashing mode is a NO GO here. Its normal, that as an interested newbie, you have many questions, so don´t be shy... :wink:

As far as I mean to know anything about that affair, its that after Judes Nannygate, Daniel was seen going in and leaving Siennas home the next morning. Most likely he did, what most of us would have done - he went to console a good friend after a bad blow. Why the night ?(IF correct) They might have gone pissed, they might have talked - I think there are many ways to spend a night with a friend without having sex. Point is - nobody knows - so everybody should stay away from claiming to know that truth and spreading it all over the place.( the papers) Unfortunately the papers NEVER seem to bother with finding out facts. Having followed DC for 3 years now, I saw, how they do it and its awful. Its really true - never let the truth interfer with a good story. :evil: He has been and is to this day a constant victim of the papers horrible attitude, so he keeps doing what he always did - NOTHING!
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.