YEAH! FINALLY! MARRIED!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Flower

Post by Flower »

Speaking of rings - I'd love to see a good quality close up of her engagement ring. Hopefully that will come once the British media catch on!
calypso

Post by calypso »

Flower wrote:Speaking of rings - I'd love to see a good quality close up of her engagement ring. Hopefully that will come once the British media catch on!
i think it 3 carat solitaire from tiffany
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... X%26um%3D1
depending on clarity, cut etc on doamond it range from $26,000.
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

bumblebee wrote:Hate to nit pick - wrong color rings Image

:buttkick: :twisted: :twisted:
JEC57

Re: YEAH! FINALLY! MARRIED!

Post by JEC57 »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
BTW - maybe one of our artists can make a nice, even cheesy collage of their hands with the ring or so. Would go nicely with this thread.
Sorry folks this has been removed because it has been posted on JJ. Deleting in my PB breaks their link. If you want a copy of it, please pm me. :wink:
trueblue

Re: YEAH! FINALLY! MARRIED!

Post by trueblue »

JEC57 wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
BTW - maybe one of our artists can make a nice, even cheesy collage of their hands with the ring or so. Would go nicely with this thread.
Sorry folks this has been removed because it has been posted on JJ. Deleting in my PB breaks their link. If you want a copy of it, please pm me. :wink:
All the photos I posted are there.Unbelievable! :shock: OK,this is starting to get really annoying! :evil:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

you need to confirm that your Photobucket accounts are set to Private.
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:you need to confirm that your Photobucket accounts are set to Private.
but how will this work? Then they are not show up here, right?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:you need to confirm that your Photobucket accounts are set to Private.
no, the links still work in the forum, my account is set to private. I think it just stops the ability to be searched.

The question is whether they are being swiped from here?
Crazy!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:
no, the links still work in the forum, my account is set to private. I think it just stops the ability to be searched.

The question is whether they are being swiped from here?
they are! :twisted:

They show up here and two seconds later on JJ.
they even post that they are coming on here to get the pics from Cinderella land (isn't it a nice name for DtD, I just LOVE it! :lol: )

I prefer living in Cinderella land to living in Uruk-hai land :lol: :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just shows, they are unable to provide themselves with the necessary material for their rants but it also shows that - apart from not having any decency, they have no pride either, because I wouldn´t want anything from someone, I deteste as much as they deteste this forum.

So :goodbye: JJ´s - even you will be aware of the fact, that using our stuff is like kissing our pfa´s :lol: Have fun with that...

They have been on my ignore button for a long time now and that´s probably the best anybody can do with that board.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

You can also set Imageshack to private as well. It doesn't stop the picture being downloaded (links as well) and then re-posted elsewhere, but it does stop the wholesale swiping of your entire on-line library of pics, including any personal ones you may have there for sharing with family.

As for this basura site, as I said to someone this morning, I've come to expect they will never say anything good about Daniel.

I like GG's attitude about the pfa! :lol:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Now I wondered about these privacy settings when this topic came up. Checked mine and they are set as private, and you can still all see my pics, so it works. Thanks JEC for the reminder though - wouldn't want those JJ picture snatching hoes in there.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:Now I wondered about these privacy settings when this topic came up. Checked mine and they are set as private, and you can still all see my pics, so it works. Thanks JEC for the reminder though - wouldn't want those JJ picture snatching hoes in there.
when you set the album to private, it shows up here. As far as I know the only thing "private" does prevent is the showing up while searching e.g. photobucket. But whatever you post here, can be saved and be posted on JJ.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Now I wondered about these privacy settings when this topic came up. Checked mine and they are set as private, and you can still all see my pics, so it works. Thanks JEC for the reminder though - wouldn't want those JJ picture snatching hoes in there.
when you set the album to private, it shows up here. As far as I know the only thing "private" does prevent is the showing up while searching e.g. photobucket. But whatever you post here, can be saved and be posted on JJ.
I thought if the album was not locked as private then someone could follow the link back and view the whole album. There's an option which says "more from user" to the left of any picture followed back to PB and if the album is not private that link allows someone to surf right in and see everything.

If set to private I think it just allows someone to see the one picture because to go further needs a password. I just tried it randomly with someone in PB and got into their whole album....saw everthing! :shock:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Dunda wrote:when you set the album to private, it shows up here. As far as I know the only thing "private" does prevent is the showing up while searching e.g. photobucket. But whatever you post here, can be saved and be posted on JJ.
Exactly! :wink: The Toronto pics "arrived" there yesterday afternoon.I think we should find a way to charge them for each pic they take since they so much like "shopping" from here. :lol: