YEAH! FINALLY! MARRIED!

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote:
Vesper Lynd 007 wrote:Too true :(. The German Star News really made a hype about it in there show and dan would hate it :(.
si, i am sure he is the mortfied person now as well as satsuki.
maybe we should not hype it anymore also?
I agree, but I also believe, they both know the business too well, as to NOT know, it would come. I think, he just closes eyes and ears to this and gets on with his business - clever man... :wink:
The only thing Daniel will do is............exactly whatever Daniel wants to do. :wink:

If there is one constant in this man's life it is that he marches to the sound of his own drum and no-ones else.

As long as he is happy that's all I care about. :thumbup:
calypso

Post by calypso »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote: si, i am sure he is the mortfied person now as well as satsuki.
maybe we should not hype it anymore also?
I agree, but I also believe, they both know the business too well, as to NOT know, it would come. I think, he just closes eyes and ears to this and gets on with his business - clever man... :wink:
The only thing Daniel will do is............exactly whatever Daniel wants to do. :wink:

If there is one constant in this man's life it is that he marches to the sound of his own drum and no-ones else.

As long as he is happy that's all I care about. :thumbup:
i know all is true, i only say maybe we not contribute to specualte anymore.
he must hate that even if he know business. after all, it none of our business as he would say. :wink:
ImageImage
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

calypso wrote: i know all is true, i only say maybe we not contribute to specualte anymore.
he must hate that even if he know business. after all, it none of our business as he would say. :wink:
I agree wholeheartedly with you Cal. His private life is his business and I think we should let it remain so.
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I sometimes stop watching this and other topics regarding this because I think our ruminating on this is wastful and unproductive , dose'nt change if he is or not . I think his not making a comment either way makes people speculate , when if he made a statement one way or the other it would end it . Law of attraction . He puts out the vibes or ring and the attention comes back . There is aways someone on here who will start a thread about this subject and the same things come up every time . I get drawn in too but I think he might think this the biggest waste of his fans time .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

mburns wrote:How long before the baby rumours start?
One thing for sure - they WON´T start here.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not going to spin the wheel on this again, but feel - what was true back then during QOS is still valid. This is what we see him doing - doing it with no statement.

10 questions with Daniel Craig
http://www.aol.in/news/photogallery/dan ... _of_solace

6. We hear you got engaged to your longtime girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell on the set?
Getting engaged is a very important thing in someone's life. And honestly, you would be the last to know. That would be the simple fact of it. I would never make an official announcement because I'm not a member of the royal family and I don't have to.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..