Cowboys and Aliens news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Dunda wrote:Sorry, I didn't want to push your "adrenalin emissions button" :twisted: :lol:
:lol: Can we give back Harrison Ford and take Jean Reano instead? :lol: I like Harrison but I like Jean much more. :twisted:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:short hair to the stache :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really hope you are right, though :wink:
:lol: :lol: You don´t give up, do you?

Yes lets hope, I am right, although I could live with the stache, he had during the last weeks. That was sorta dashing.
Of course, he could take us all by surprise and do this....no hair at all !! :shock: :shock: :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: GG will be so thrilled when she sees this option. :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

GG is concerned - don´t we know, how much he likes to do something new? Well - when it comes to hair - THIS is all there´s left :shock:

JEC - take care with your vibes - pretty please!!
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:GG is concerned - don´t we know, how much he likes to do something new? Well - when it comes to hair - THIS is all there´s left :shock:

Umm........ :brood:

No!............Image

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:GG is concerned - don´t we know, how much he likes to do something new? Well - when it comes to hair - THIS is all there´s left :shock:

Umm........ :brood:

No!............Image

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
So - your cristall ball sees hair?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote: So - your cristall ball sees hair?
Not exactly!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Not exactly!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
NOW you scare me :shock: :? Thank you very much. But who knows, it looked good on Yul Brynner :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Why We Already Know We'll Love 'Cowboys and Aliens'

Let's face it, some quirky story combinations are so "out there" you just know they'll make a cool premise for a movie, while others just flat out suck, and you wonder who the genius was who greenlit the damn thing to begin with.

Good, bad or downright dreadful, cross-genre storylines are one of the latest trends to hit moviemaking these days: Abe Lincoln as a vampire hunter; the Beatles as zombies, Genghis Kahn secretly a werewolf (OK, we made that last one up, but it's a good idea, yes?).

One of the most anticipated oddball combinations is DreamWorks' Cowboys and Aliens, and from where we're sitting, we'd definitely have to put it in the cool column. Particularly since it has such a damn fine cast lined up, including Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde, Sam Rockwell and Noah Ringer (that should tell you something right there).

DreamWorks has finally released the official plot summary for the Jon Favreau-helmed project, and we can't wait to see what the director has in store for us.

http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=4469

UFOs, extraterrestrials invade 1800s Arizona in 'Cowboys and Aliens' movie
"Cowboys and Aliens" has the potential to take audiences to an exciting exploration these many elements of human and American history, accounts of real extraterrestrial contact with Earth and how we might deal with different types of strange visitors who could be friendly, hostile or some mix of both.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/156544

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:Why We Already Know We'll Love 'Cowboys and Aliens'
...........sounds like the plot for Independance Day only wild west style. :shock: :silence:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Why We Already Know We'll Love 'Cowboys and Aliens'
...........sounds like the plot for Independance Day only wild west style. :shock: :silence:
And that sounds good to me! :lol: :lol:

I had much fun watching Independance Day and Will Smith and Jeff Goldbum have been great.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Keith Carridine and Clancy Brown are added to the cast . Keith has major cowboy chops at least . The only one I remember with Ford was a comedy with Gene Wilder as a rabi .
calypso

Post by calypso »

First photo of Daniel as Jeke

Shooting camera tests for Cowboys & Aliens.

look at that pose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s05jcrJw0as :twisted:
ImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I don't think that's Daniel. Look at those forearms and now look at these

t

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:I don't think that's Daniel. Look at those forearms and now look at these

t
Also the shape of his chin looks wrong.

Think of this in relief-shadow and compare......slightly different angle but it's enough to show the difference.

You're right about the arms....there is not enough meat on the forearms and not enough pronouced muscle at the top of his arms/shoulder joints.

If it is him then he is really doing his chameleon act to the max! :shock:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I also doubt its Daniel and like I said - I hope, he is having a bit more time to relax (and go to gay bars :twisted:) Guess the reason the face is not shown is that it is NOT Daniel. They are just trying out things and see, how it looks in generell and won´t use him for the beginning of this process. Also, he won´t slim down again - his is on the verge of bulking up - like Dunda said, not enough meat on that guy. :wink:
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed May 19, 2010 6:48 am, edited 2 times in total.