Cowboys and Aliens news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:
bubita_11 wrote:
Dunda wrote:They are still casting extras :shock:

http://www.auditionsfree.com/2010/cowbo ... ic-extras/
I have long hair and I´m hispanic, (never call myself that way before) all I need is a plain and a place to stay in LA :lol:
Its warm, you can sleep on the beach :wink: Quite romantic, too. The ocean in your ears, the stars above you and DC in your heart. Not bad,eh?
And While I´m there I´ll give him the best massage I can,
when I´m "inspired" I performe miracles :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
OK, you are closer then I am, so I leave him to you for the massages. Just relax him, Baby :twisted:
Closer? me? I´m sorry to say we have the same distance from the man, you´ll have him closer in october anyway.
And thanks Laredo, I´ll have to take a tent and a poncho to keep warm in there :lol:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

JEC57 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:from Favs...

Walking the Cowboys & Aliens sets at Universal today. Preparing for the last month of filming.
2 minutes ago via Echofon
Our poor man isn't going to have time to breath between now and Christmas. :shock:

A month on C&A, then up to Canada for DH re-shoots and then over to Sweden. We know he likes to keep busy, but he's had a punishing schedule this year. Image

I think we need to persuade him to visit Mutti for a massage! Iron all those tense spots and muscles knots. :mrgreen:
I hope he copes with this hefty workload ....... but Bring It On I say!! :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

From Favs..

Home stretch. First day of stage work at Universal. Maybe I'll sneak away to the Simpsons ride at lunch.
about 1 hour ago via Echofon
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I used to go to Universal when i was a kid . I have a pic of me somewhere holding a huge foam rock over my head . They don't have those anymore . Stood next to a giant pair of scissors ala Incredible Shrinking Man movie .
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

From Olivia

now that C&A has moved to Universal Studios we spend most of the day plotting our escape to the Simpsons ride. Backdraft is long gone. sigh.
8 minutes ago via web
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Does anyone know why they all want to go on the Simpsons ride?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

cornell01 wrote:Does anyone know why they all want to go on the Simpsons ride?
for having fun?

I don't get these kind of entertainment but know a lot of people who love that.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I can't remember if I went to the one at Universal Fl . I went on a cartoon hydralic ride ( might have been The Jetsons before The Simsons ...they change and retool rides ) It was over 10yrs ago that I went . The ride goes up and down , it is indoor if it is the one I thiink it is .

I looked it up , it took the place of BACK TO THE FUTURE ride ( I liked the one ...) in 08. It is a motion simulator . It has a lot o Simpson humor .
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Ohhh...I never heard of something like that.
@Laredo, IMO you are right.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From IMBD

New Image of Daniel Craig in Cowboys and Aliens Backing the Bid

31 August 2010 10:00 AM, PDT | HeyUGuys.co.uk | See recent HeyUGuys news »

The UK tabloid The Sun has snapped an image of Daniel Craig brandishing an England flag on the set of Jon Favreau’s Cowboys and Aliens.

It’s all part of the newspaper’s drive to help England win the bid to host the World Cup in 2018. Craig is apparently the two millionth person to support the campaign

There’s little here that reveals anything much about the film, but I must say that his rugged looks beneath his hat make Craig look like he was born to play a cowboy. Love how the newspaper have framed him next to a giant light just for further confirmation that he is actually on a film set. Craig is a huge Liverpool supporter, having been brought up on the Wirral in Merseyside.

Cowboys and Aliens is released next July and the name of the country who will host the World Cup is »
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

calypso

Post by calypso »

Olivia wilde:
Simpsons ride was HOT! @jon_favreau only seemed a little scared. I almost popped a blood vessel smiling. Wow rides have CHANGED since '94
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone

jon:
Just rode the Simpsons ride at lunch with @oliviawilde. They really have the motion base tech down. It was great.
11 minutes ago via Echofon
ImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Do you think Daniel rode the Simpsons ride with them?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Do you think Daniel rode the Simpsons ride with them?
Doesn't look like it. Not at that moment, no...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:Do you think Daniel rode the Simpsons ride with them?
Doesn't look like it. Not at that moment, no...
I don't think they would tweet it even if he did. :D