The Dry Spell

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Was she wearing her ring in the 2 pics by herself ( w/o DC ) ?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Laredo wrote:Was she wearing her ring in the 2 pics by herself ( w/o DC ) ?
Yes:

This was early summer, then the other was from Toronto on 4/29: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dkms/4598340377/ but you can't see her hands.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

khenton wrote:I love it!!!!!Girls,Girls, Girls---I will state again. There is an old saying about being from Missouri and having to be shown something before you believe it is true. My brother and I bought a one room condo and neither of us live in it; maybe DC is hedging his financial bets against there never being another bond. What would you think if DC was doing the rounds of talk shows bouncing off the sofa declaring his love for his sats? He isn't the marrying kind. Lots of men and women aren't? Just saying no way he can win, R can win, Sats can win and think of R's husband? I reserve the right to be the last to give in. I want pics. Does no one have a cell phone on those sets. Is there no waiter who delivered room service? I mean it--in the age of info all we have is rumor? k
I think I must have been from Missouri in a previous life! :wink: :D
chippi

Post by chippi »

JEC57 wrote:
khenton wrote:I love it!!!!!Girls,Girls, Girls---I will state again. There is an old saying about being from Missouri and having to be shown something before you believe it is true. My brother and I bought a one room condo and neither of us live in it; maybe DC is hedging his financial bets against there never being another bond. What would you think if DC was doing the rounds of talk shows bouncing off the sofa declaring his love for his sats? He isn't the marrying kind. Lots of men and women aren't? Just saying no way he can win, R can win, Sats can win and think of R's husband? I reserve the right to be the last to give in. I want pics. Does no one have a cell phone on those sets. Is there no waiter who delivered room service? I mean it--in the age of info all we have is rumor? k
Come on over to my house. I'll make you an honorary Missourian! :D :cheers1:
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

chippi wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Come on over to my house. I'll make you an honorary Missourian! :D :cheers1:
That sounds good! :mrgreen:

........on my way!Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote: Does no one have a cell phone on those sets. Is there no waiter who delivered room service? I mean it--in the age of info all we have is rumor? k

Rumor after more then 6 months :lol: Slow times on such a delicate chance to blow some headlines..
Last edited by Germangirl on Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Aussie

Post by Aussie »

Its hit the Australian newspapers too see link below:.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainme ... 5952065376

but that said the Newspaper that Daniel reads doesnt mention him at all I wonder why?? could it be litigation.

http://www.worksopguardian.co.uk/news/s ... _1_2747407

If Daniel has got any self-respect, and the rumours are untrue, at least turn up somewhere with his fiancee and quell them all, especially as within a month its Christmas aka.family.

I had it down she might have been pregnant and keeping low.

SO IF THIS SHOULD BE TRUE:

I am a realist on all this and not a 'Sats' fan at all, ill admit to that, but if these rumours are true, then I hope she's kicked him hard in the balls FIRST, go and do your research in all his lovelife hes never been dumped. As for loyal friends its called money/litigation. Also hes certainly not one for sharing the limelight, when it comes to his work.

As they say 'Time will Tell'!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Aussie wrote:
I am a realist on all this and not a 'Sats' fan at all, ill admit to that, but if these rumours are true, then I hope she's kicked him hard in the balls FIRST, go and do your research in all his lovelife hes never been dumped. As for loyal friends its called money/litigation. Also hes certainly not one for sharing the limelight, when it comes to his work.

As they say 'Time will Tell'!!
Stop this b***s***. You are more obsessed with Sats then any of us here and certainly far from reality. Remember - we had a pm exchange, that didn't end well, but since its called "private message", I won't say anymore. You best go back to JJ, only there they don't want you either. But whatever you have to offer, its not needed here either. Good bye, June.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Cool it girls...we're all going to have opinions that others may not agee with from time to time. Even if you are not a fan of Sats for whatever reason, you can still be a fan of Daniel. Although, I have never understood the Sats bashing that goes on in other sites. How can you bash someone that you know very little about.

To be honest June, all this hype over this alleged affair has not (apart from The Mail) appeared in any other newspaper in the UK, not even The Sun, which is the worst gossip rag around. It has not made any news on the TV.

The links you posted are just re-hashed rumour from other sites...nothing new. It will soon die a death and fizzle out unless it is confirmed by them or further evidence surfaces.

I don't understand yr comment about him not sharing the limelight when it comes to work. In what way?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Cool it girls...we're all going to have opinions that others may not agee with from time to time.
This is NOT what my post is all about. Its one of the rare occasions, where I put on my mod hat and shut somebody up. I have reasons, which you can choose to trust or not. Its up to you and everybody else...

Aussie

Post by Aussie »

June's not going anywhere till ive finished my say:

Youve picked out one partic para of my posting and in it im sticking up for Sats, so I dont partic call that obsession OR criticism, i call it HONESTY!!

These headlines are in all the worlds newspapers today, and if they are true, then I dont like to see any woman dumped when shes stood by a man for 5 years + in a critical point in his career/work, when it involves a third party.

HOPEFULLY ALL THESE RUMOURS WILL BE UNFOUNDED!!

GOODNIGHT!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Aussie wrote:June's not going anywhere till ive finished my say:

Youve picked out one partic para of my posting and in it im sticking up for Sats, so I dont partic call that obsession OR criticism, i call it HONESTY!!

These headlines are in all the worlds newspapers today, and if they are true, then I dont like to see any woman dumped when shes stood by a man for 5 years + in a critical point in his career/work, when it involves a third party.

HOPEFULLY ALL THESE RUMOURS WILL BE UNFOUNDED!!

GOODNIGHT!!
Good Bye, "honest" lady.

chippi

Post by chippi »

Yikes. I'm sensing some issues here. I'm still relatively new on the forum...did I miss something? All I know is... I don't think I ever want to piss off GG. And I mean that in the nicest way! :kiss_ass: :D :D
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
Ingrid72

Post by Ingrid72 »

Oops
Last edited by Ingrid72 on Tue May 03, 2011 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ingrid72 wrote:i didn't know we are back at highschool here :thumbdown: are we??

Peace, peace ladies, it's all about peace :comfort:
We are not and if you knew me, you would know, that I would only act like this, if I thought it was necessary. ..and yes, BECAUSE its all about peace.

I don't think, anybody here feels particularly moderated, because I don't believe in telling adults what to do - but, on the rare occasions I choose to do it, particularly when the background story is not known, I would wish, people would just trust me with it and don't feel offended. :wink:
Last edited by Germangirl on Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.