The Dry Spell

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bubita_11 wrote:what is JJ?
one of the innumerable internet gossip garbage bins: just jared

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bubita

Post by bubita »

Dunda wrote:
bubita_11 wrote:what is JJ?
one of the innumerable internet gossip garbage bins: just jared
I won´t waste my time trying to find it then. :roll:
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Do you think it might be possible that maybe SM is pregnant? Morning sickness - and that's why we haven't seen her lately?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

cornell01 wrote:Do you think it might be possible that maybe SM is pregnant? Morning sickness - and that's why we haven't seen her lately?
she doesn't seem to be pregnant on the pic at the music festival. :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cornell01 wrote:Do you think it might be possible that maybe SM is pregnant? Morning sickness - and that's why we haven't seen her lately?
I don't believe, there will be a child ever. With the way things are going, him filming back to back for years to come (as it looks ), how would a child fit into that? He doesn't want to be alone on sets and surely he wouldn't have his child with him to get papped. We know he is a bit neurotic about that and that would just put such pressure on him to keep it under wraps.

I am really very sure, there won't be any Danskis - could be wrong, of course, but don't think so.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

mburns wrote:Maybe if they ever get married there'll be a baby. As he's already got a daughter maybe he does'nt want anymore?
They are most likely married, but I do think, that above reasons are valuable and make sense. He couldn't live a Hugh Jackman live with a new child and that would mean, Sats stays at home, whole he is abroad filming. Not a scenario I could imagine for him - not even for the sake of a child.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Germangirl wrote:
mburns wrote:Maybe if they ever get married there'll be a baby. As he's already got a daughter maybe he does'nt want anymore?
They are most likely married, but I do think, that above reasons are valuable and make sense. He couldn't live a Hugh Jackman live with a new child and that would mean, Sats stays at home, whole he is abroad filming. Not a scenario I could imagine for him - not even for the sake of a child.
:stick_iagree:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda wrote:
she doesn't seem to be pregnant on the pic at the music festival. :wink:
No baby bump there that I can see!
All this going round in circles about.... are they married? Is she pregnant? Have they split up?
The truth of the matter is that we just don't know and IMO we will have to wait until we have conrete information. All these pov's are just pure speculation. :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

OH my God, just the thought of being impregnated by that man gives me naughty thoughts on this Friday morning.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:OH my God, just the thought of being impregnated by that man gives me naughty thoughts on this Friday morning.
Good :mrgreen: we could do with some naughtiness around here. :wink:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:OH my God, just the thought of being impregnated by that man gives me naughty thoughts on this Friday morning.
I don't know about being impregnated...I'll just take the bit you have to do first! :twisted: :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I don't know about being impregnated...I'll just take the bit you have to do first! :twisted: :twisted:
Being pregnant is nice but yes, even more so with him, I prefer that part also ... I mean the part, where is is singing "Goldmine" under my window :swoon:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Good :mrgreen: we could do with some naughtiness around here. :wink:
Being pregnant is nice but yes, even more so with him, I prefer that part also ... I mean the part, where is is singing "Goldmine" under my window :swoon:
I don't think we'd even need to get it on, I think he could be quite capable of impregnating me with his eyes. But that would be a shame.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
I don't think we'd even need to get it on, I think he could be quite capable of impregnating me with his eyes. But that would be a shame.
:rotfl: a shame indeed..