THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

spider wrote:
calypso wrote:elling @steingrimsenMå innrømme at den kvinnelige karakteren var ganske usynlig i teaser. Mer Daniel Craig
Must admit that the female character was pretty invisible in the teaser. More Daniel Craig

keeping suspense more about Lisbeth, very clever and knowing main reasosn people will watch this moive is becuse of daniel, he is the vehicle for this film, not rooney
here's the trailer. http://www.aintitcool.com/node/49824
Wow - It was amazing :shock:
I need this more than any other movie right NOW :jumpfire: :jumpfire:

Thx spider! What a wonderful first post!! :D
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

OMG!!! It's unreal!!!!! :hyper:
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

wow, i smell oscars
khenton

Post by khenton »

I am so there! k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
khenton

Post by khenton »

got so excited I hit that f--king button twice. K
Last edited by khenton on Sat May 28, 2011 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

A royal "FUCK ME" this is going to be really good. I can't wait.
Dunda, you are so right. Spider, welcome to the club and the best 1 post.
:adore: :adore: :adore:
calypso

Post by calypso »

the minute my PC goes down trailer comes out
it is very very good, daniel looks even better than original Blomqvist, i think Rooney look good, the sex scene move too fast but i am very excited, this is going to be great movie!
i feel we have gone thorugh so many scenes with him yes?

i have not been excited about daniel film really since CR

also he was livign and breathing micheal, his clothes are his own i think
i recognise them all
ImageImage
dolphin100

Post by dolphin100 »

AWESOME!!!
calypso

Post by calypso »

i watch it again.

daniel IS micheal in every way, i feel this move will supercede original in its popularity

gritty, bleak, dark , , very swedish, all elements are there, this is role daniel born to play even more in my mind than bond
daniel has many similarties to micheal, in many ways

i wish sex scene not so quick, i assume that was daniel on bed as lisbeth got dressed
ImageImage
Lu

Post by Lu »

I just saw that and was running over here to post it. It looks INSANE! Daniel looks massively hot and sexy.
My books!

calypso

Post by calypso »

twitter is abuzz but they all say same thing

kyletepper Rooney Mara and Daniel Craig are going to kill it 14 minutes ago via web
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:i watch it again.

daniel IS micheal in every way, i feel this move will supercede original in its popularity

gritty, bleak, dark , , very swedish, all elements are there, this is role daniel born to play even more in my mind than bond

i wish sex scene not so quick, i assume that was daniel on bed as lisbeth got dressed
I totally agree. I watched this little teaser so many times already.
He is MB. Period. So glad he got to do this. What an experience this must have been for him.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:

He is MB. Period. So glad he got to do this. What an experience this must have been for him.
I agree completely, when I was reading the 1st book even before the American version was going to be make I saw Daniel as Mickel, the entire time I saw Daniel. This is going to be big, Daniel thinks Bond made him an A list watch out, fasten your seat belts girls, this is going to be a wild ride.
Yeah Luna, the sex scene is at 0.34 and I can't get it to freeze. It really goes by quick,
Caramel, should I send out the paramedic;s? breathe girl, breathe...
caramel

Post by caramel »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
caramel wrote:

I agree completely, when I was reading the 1st book even before the American version was going to be make I saw Daniel as Mickel, the entire time I saw Daniel. This is going to be big, Daniel thinks Bond made him an A list watch out, fasten your seat belts girls, this is going to be a wild ride.
Yeah Luna, the sex scene is at 0.34 and I can't get it to freeze. It really goes by quick,
sex scenes at around 0:34 - as she is getting dressed , freeze it you can see she is completely exposed to him :twisted:
and if it is MB ( unfortunately his face in the shadows so can't make out DC - but it has got to be him), his legs are spread :shock: :twisted:
another scene at 0:57 - they are kissing and you can make out his profile a bit :D

If a teaser trailer gets to me like this, this movie is gonna be the death of me!!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
caramel wrote: I totally agree. I watched this little teaser so many times already.
sex scenes at around 0:34 - as she is getting dressed , freeze it you can see she is completely exposed to him :twisted:
and if it is MB ( unfortunately his face in the shadows so can't make out DC - but it has got to be him), his legs are spread :shock: :twisted:
another scene at 0:57 - they are kissing and you can make out his profile a bit :D

If a teaser trailer gets to me like this, this movie is gonna be the death of me!!
You did better than I, I couldn't get a freeze. I have to go back and look at 0.57 and see the kissing thing,
I guess so, if you are so over the top about the teaser SF and I will have to accompany you to the theater. This is really pretty hot stuff.
Get me the freeze frames and I just might be able to write a story. :twisted: