THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sasha wrote:I am lucky to find DTD.
Sorry, my link seems like an old news already.
Please!!.....never apologise for bringing Daniel news, even if it has been posted before!!

It does not matter if things get repeated because there is always someone (like me :roll: ) who manages to miss a page or a post, and so repeat postings are often appreciated!! :thumbup:
tigerheart

Post by tigerheart »

Loving the posters for TGWTDT - somehow I think we can all imagine ourselves in that pose with him - fiercely protected!! 8)
Dreaming as always...

Do you want the truth...or something beautiful?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tigerheart wrote:Loving the posters for TGWTDT - somehow I think we can all imagine ourselves in that pose with him - fiercely protected!! 8)
By the way he looks there, no man in his right mind would dare to even come close...truly..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sasha

Post by sasha »

In the book Lisbeth is very self-conscious about her body, by making her naked on the poster Fincher wanted her to appear even more vulnerable?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sasha wrote:In the book Lisbeth is very self-conscious about her body, by making her naked on the poster Fincher wanted her to appear even more vulnerable?
Its been said, that US Lisbeth is less strong and more vulnerable - as is the Lisbeth in the books IMO - so, this Lisbeth might actually enjoy and accept a protective mans hand around her...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

The way I read it, Lisbeth was a bit self-conscious about her body tho that didn't stop her from sleeping around a bit . Also I didn't get the feeling that she was / felt vulnerable. She was prepared for any scenario and could take care of herself. Only vulnerability I felt was at the end when she realizes she is in love with MB.

Spoiler Alert

That's the reason she gets a boob job in the third book, right? Or was it the second book?
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

caramel wrote:The way I read it, Lisbeth was a bit self-conscious about her body tho that didn't stop her from sleeping around a bit . Also I didn't get the feeling that she was / felt vulnerable. She was prepared for any scenario and could take care of herself. Only vulnerability I felt was at the end when she realizes she is in love with MB.

Spoiler Alert

That's the reason she gets a boob job in the third book, right? Or was it the second book?
Second book ;)
sasha

Post by sasha »

Thank you very much for reply.
I got the impression that her actions are not motivated by her inborn aggression, but more by the self-protection of a wounded animal. And even her "sleeping around" is more of an act of self-destruction.

Please forgive my very broken English.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sasha wrote:Thank you very much for reply.
I got the impression that her actions are not motivated by her inborn aggression, but more by the self-protection of a wounded animal. And even her "sleeping around" is more of an act of self-destruction.

Please forgive my very broken English.
Broken english? :shock: Honest, I thought you were a native english person. Where ou from, if I may ask.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sasha

Post by sasha »

To Daniel_Craig: It looks amazing, very intense.

To Germangirl: Thanks for your interest and compliment (I just was trying very hard :), but I really quite struggling with it) . Originally I am from Russia, but we left when I was very young and after that we became a bit nomadic, and I happy to say that among other places we lived in Germany (Hamburg - some research labs) for some time (I have immense respect for the country).
Sorry, I have to figure out how to quote. :D
Last edited by sasha on Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sasha wrote:To Daniel_Craig: It looks amazing, very intense.

To Germangirl: Thanks for your interest. Originally I am from Russia, but we left when I was very young and after that we became a bit nomadic, and I happy to say that among other places we lived in Germany (Hamburg - some research labs) for some time (I have immense respect for the country).
Sorry, I have to figure out how to quote.
Thanks for the reply - so you lived quite an interesting life and I assure you again - you english seems close to perfect.
You quote in just clicking on the quote button on the top right. Once you did that, you can delete all you want to exclude and leave, what you want to refer to.
Edit is for correcting what you wrote after you already posted it.

Herzlich Willkommen bei uns :wink:

You can introduce yourself here, if you like, si we can all welcome you.
http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... m.php?f=12

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sasha

Post by sasha »

Herzlich Willkommen bei uns :wink:

How nice of you, thanks.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »