DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

ag77

Post by ag77 »

Sweetie I will offer no further comment except for your spelling errors.

It's time to move on to something else. For me I will not be coming back until the new movie begins to tour. :D
$abbatha wrote:
ag77 wrote:
$abbatha wrote: I agree with you.I still believe that these rumors are pretty false,but i really don't even want to dare to think that someone on purpose trying to tarnish the Aronofsky credibility.Still i find obscure why all these rumors come down reagarding Aronofsky in this particular timeframe,but still i don't want to believe that someone making this on purpose.
As I have told German girl, I don't know if this particular rumor is true or not. But it DID started LONG before Darren dropped out of Wolverine. I first heard it when Darren and Rachel announced they broke up. I don't think any one was trying to discredit Darren back then since Black Swan wasn't in theater yet. Then gradually a lot of stories around Darren's womanizing ways came out. If you believe Darren is innocent and Rachel is the only one cheating, you are dead wrong.
Well you said already what i think:more and more the popularity of Aronofsky encresed,please take a note that nomenee to academy awards are annunced into late FEB,more and more these unreliable rumors went out.
I throw into discussion Wolverine as i thinked that could been related to these rumors in someway.
Then ask yourself why all these unreliable and imaginative rumors,no proof,nor fact that supporting these rumors, went out and who takes some advantage of these...if this isn't direct to tarnish the reputation of Aronofky,still i don't even want to think that this can be near the truth, then these rumors what use have?

By the way i'm not interested to claim Aronofsky guiltiness without any facts,even poor or cheap facts, i'm not interested at all in Weisz,i'm not a Weisz fan,the converse :lol: , so definitely i wish only that Aronofsky is treated with the same standards as Weisz.
I think that Aronofky deserves at least this courtesy.Till proven otherwise Aronofsky didn't do nothing at all.
I never claimed to know the Holy Truth,but you seems to know it,aren't you?:lol:
ag77 wrote:As to the credibility of Blind Gossip, I don't know too much about him. I once emailed him a tip and he published it verbatim.

About Blind Gossip i don't know nothing by personal acknowledge,but from someone reliable,my twin sister, that is fan of Gyllenhaal, and others Gyllenhaal fans that are aware of this site,i judge simply unreliable Blind Gossip,so i will never believe in anything posted there nor i would report something published on there.
ag77 wrote: Regarding rumors and gossips, they are part of the information process. Bear in mind that HW publicity machine works overtime to put out "legitimate" piece of "information" on print so basically everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt. They will sometimes fabricate things just for the purpose of deflecting something. That's why I almost never read those magazines or articles.

I know that already,but i repeat,thru i find interesting debating about some gossip and commenting some paps piccies, me personally can do without.And btw i have already stated that the gossip is a thing which celebrities can't do without,more they talks about you more you sell well yourself,no rumors no fame.Sad but true.
ag77 wrote:If you believe Darren is innocent and Rachel is the only one cheating, you are dead wrong.
By the way i don't know you at all,you don't know me at all, so if you next time you would avoid to take this intimacy with me i will be more than glad.

Thank You. 8)
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

ag77 wrote:Sweetie I will offer no further comment except for your spelling errors.

It's time to move on to something else. For me I will not be coming back until the new movie begins to tour. :D
Again don't take this intimacy with me since we're not confident at all nor we're ever made a proper aquaintance :wink:

But as i'm autodidact and i'm Italian i believe,maybe to confidence with myself? :lol: , that i've done and excellent job in learning by myself another foreign language. 8)

Maybe my grammar isn't perfect but i bet it you got the sense afterall.
:wink:
ag77

Post by ag77 »

Hey stranger, English is not my first language either. No EXCUSE. :D
$abbatha wrote:
ag77 wrote:Sweetie I will offer no further comment except for your spelling errors.

Again don't take this intimacy with me since we're not confident at all nor we're ever made a proper aquaintance :wink:

But as i'm autodidact and i'm Italian i believe,maybe to confidence with myself? :lol: , that i've done and excellent job in learning by myself another foreign language. 8)

Maybe my grammar isn't perfect but i bet it you got the sense afterall.
:wink:
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

ag77 wrote:Hey stranger, English is not my first language either. No EXCUSE. :D
Yes?Well since i'm still living in Italy i guess that some typing errors it's normal. 8)

I don't like the way you're taking in a sublte way all this confidence with me,honestly.
I like to joke,but i feel that you're teasing and not joking.
Meh..let go..i give up.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OK, I have been asked by a full pm box this morning to take action and I cannot hold it back any longer. Sab, you know I tried and I really acknowledge, you did, too - it just doesn't work. You jump on every post there is and go on and on until nobody else is answering anymore. Not because they are convinced, but because they are fed up. The shy ones are scared to post at all and the others don't feel like battling with you over every bit of news.

I have to tell you this - and I am very sad, I have to - for the sake of the forum and its members - either you try to be less overpowering here or I must ask you to stop posting.

I don't write this on the open forum to discredit you but there is need to show all those, who asked me to help, that I am finally following their wishes. (I tried not to for a long time - maybe for too long).

..and please - everybody - understand, this this particular post is not open for comments - neither pro nor contra.
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

$abbatha wrote:
honeyjes wrote:It seems to me that the only thing that is off with the Darren gossip is the double standards of impartiality being employed.
Please Jes can you please point to whom you're referring?Weisz or Aronofsky?
From what i've read here and eleswhere there are no facts at all regarding the bad or unfair behaviour from Aronofsky towards Weisz, these are imaginative rumors only,no fact nor any proof from a reliable source.
I don't see any double standard sorry.
What is written is self explanatory, I cannot help it if you choose to be obtuse.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
calypso

Post by calypso »

AllAboutPisces #Pisces will ride till the wheels fall OFF

:twisted:

had to post this here.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:AllAboutPisces #Pisces will ride till the wheels fall OFF

:twisted:

had to post this here.
..or the knees go...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

This is an article from 2008 about The Box. Sure would be interesting to see what's in their bathrooms!
http://newyork.grubstreet.com/2008/06/t ... _coca.html
calypso

Post by calypso »

pics of 'rachel and daniel in love in paris' that is what website said

Last edited by calypso on Fri May 20, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

He's got his harry potter glasses on, i like him in those, i think he suits them. They both look tired after their shopping trip??? just want to get home.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am one of the few, who like round glasses on him AND that he is getting a round belly again :lol: Was about time...

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:I am one of the few, who like round glasses on him AND that he is getting a round belly again :lol: Was about time...
Yes its nice to see, I thought the same thing as u about his shirt tails hanging out at the airport, he never tucks them in.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:I am one of the few, who like round glasses on him AND that he is getting a round belly again :lol: Was about time...
Love these candid pics of them together :D
Does he wear glasses ?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Yes its nice to see, I thought the same thing as u about his shirt tails hanging out at the airport, he never tucks them in.
:lol: I do think, he tucks them in, but not enough and with him never sitting still and all, it just gets out IMO...I wonder, if he is wearing contacts now all the time and only sometimes puts on the glasses to relax his eyes..