DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote: Thx for the glasses you guys!! It works so beautifully that I saw the sexy ring AT LAST in that red car pic and the video! It is there!! :sigh:
I prefer a gold band on a man. Looks good on a tan hand :sigh:

You have a really bad prescription, Caramel. You're almost blind :shock: Don't go losing those glasses or stepping on them. They were expensive!
it looks like platinum or brished silver
It does Image ?
calypso

Post by calypso »

i havent seen these before, if psoted before, i sorry
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote: Thx for the glasses you guys!! It works so beautifully that I saw the sexy ring AT LAST in that red car pic and the video! It is there!! :sigh:
I prefer a gold band on a man. Looks good on a tan hand :sigh:

You have a really bad prescription, Caramel. You're almost blind :shock: Don't go losing those glasses or stepping on them. They were expensive!
Look at this, Caramel and you can't miss it. Looks like gold to me..:wink:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sue

Post by Sue »

Gee I love that photo of Daniel lying down in his sexy tight blue jeans with gun and his gold wedding band. I like a man wearing a wedding band! :wink: He is so sexy and thanks for photo of Rachel on plane with her gold band - how do you all keep up with the gossip and latest photos? :lol: I love this Forum cause you get everything here, truth, gossip, everyone with their own opinions and real discussion going on, which I love. :D Keeps me interested and up-to-date.

I hope they are both very happy and I want to see more photos of Daniel and Rachel together.

Keep the good work up and the moderators are amazing at their job.

Love Suex :wink:
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
caramel

Post by caramel »

liamoftheyear Liam Pesce
Simple explanation for the thunder and lightning right now. Daniel Craig must be banging Rachel Weisz.
55 minutes ago

:shock: :lol:
Lu

Post by Lu »

caramel wrote:liamoftheyear Liam Pesce
Simple explanation for the thunder and lightning right now. Daniel Craig must be banging Rachel Weisz.
55 minutes ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I must be blind too. I can't see the ring in any of those pictures. Just looks like glare? I will continue to watch for it. :D
My books!

calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... Craig.html

Goldfinger! Bond bride Rachel Weisz flashes her wedding band for the first time since marrying Daniel Craig

great comment
'At last a classy celebrity couple....they don't want or need the publicity like so many of the talentless 'desperates' ....so have a quiet private wedding. Let's hope it sets a trend.'
Last edited by calypso on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:
caramel wrote:liamoftheyear Liam Pesce
55 minutes ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I must be blind too. I can't see the ring in any of those pictures. Just looks like glare? I will continue to watch for it. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

IMO the only pic where you can see the ring is this one D_C has posted

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You cannot see it in the big pic of him laying down a couple of posts above? :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

josie

Post by josie »

He wears his wedding ring, which is nice. And he looks so happy.
sasha

Post by sasha »

Fantastic period - happily married to the most beautiful and desirable women, looks to die for, proud of his daughter, several premiers coming up - he is on the top!

I never saw this photo, its old - from 2009 Vanity Fair Oscar Party - what did they know then?

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

sasha wrote:Fantastic period - happily married to the most beautiful and desirable women, looks to die for, proud of his daughter, several premiers coming up - he is on the top!

I never saw this photo, its old - from 2009 Vanity Fair Oscar Party - what did they know then?

That they had the hots for each other!

I wonder if DH casting was complete? People have to schedule their calendars.
sasha

Post by sasha »

sf2la wrote:
sasha wrote:Fantastic period - happily married to the most beautiful and desirable women, looks to die for, proud of his daughter, several premiers coming up - he is on the top!

Thank you. My thoughts exactly! :D I read that RW joined last one - at the last minute - may be this meeting had some influence?
caramel

Post by caramel »

sasha wrote:
sf2la wrote:

Thank you. My thoughts exactly! :D I read that RW joined last one - at the last minute - may be this meeting had some influence?
Love getting pics like this!! :D

Seeing them like that casually talking to each other without knowing what is waiting for them just around the corner.........

This is Feb 2009 we are talking about. Do you guys think DH script and director were even in place then?
I thought someone mentioned here that DC was the third choice for that role? So if any of that is true, I doubt DH was in works already.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I bet there was some tingling in the tummies going on!