DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

What is it that guys get away with jeans and polo shirts and us girls feel the need to dress? By the way don't they look spiffy? :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
calypso

Post by calypso »

i like fact he shops with rachel for dress, he did same with Sats too, he likes to see what they wear i think, his opinion, makes him sexy much
i wonder if they have boom titty before?
:oops:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ita amazing how blond he can look. At the interviews at times, the hair looked reallY much darker. Nice to see, he still has his blond color.
So - they took crew cut to make sure, nobody will get on their backs. They are new, so its likely, they get the papz after them and some... :wink: Love the summer in LA, which forces him to wear short shirts :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

i mean u see someone like tht walking down street even if h not famous, you would look like :shock:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:i mean u see someone like tht walking down street even if h not famous, you would look like :shock:
Like this :shock: :shock: :thud:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
calypso wrote:i mean u see someone like tht walking down street even if h not famous, you would look like :shock:
Like this :shock: :shock: :thud:
then thiis

he look so good, i like him in looser jeans too, better pickle room
his biceps :happyrunning:

he is simply perfect, even his hair
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, just thought the same, that amazingly, I like these looser jeans as well.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

LOL... You are right. Who wouldn't take notice of that. I LOVE the blonde hair, too! Boy, they are not PDA'ing it for the papz, are they? LOL.

K, I always think that about guys - how they get away with the most casual and comfortable of clothes; e.g., jeans and tennies, and women wear little short dresses and heels. Not fair... :? But dayum, he looks sexy.

I see Crew is sporting an arm tattoo. It appears to be one of the Celtic kind. He's was probably an Irish NYPD cop. There's no doubt in my mind that he was the bodyguard with them at The Box on VDay. Bummer Daniel feels he always has to have him with him. Oh well, he must have his reasons. I wonder if Crew keeps fans from approaching him.

And Luna, I would say, "Of course they had boom titty." She even changed clothes. Probably showered too.
tampa

Post by tampa »

Germangirl wrote:Yeah, just thought the same, that amazingly, I like these looser jeans as well.
Absolutely. I hate those tight leg jeans. His legs are a little short and he looks top heavy (when he is bulked up like now) and also shorter when he wears those tight legged jeans. He looks tons better when he wears looser fitting jeans. My favoriate is when he wears black slacks and a light blue oxford shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Perfect look. But he looked nifty on Leno too. He needs to listen to us.:)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I FLOVE how his biceps barely squeeze through the sleeves of that shirt :thud: . "More pickle room" - LOLOL!!!

I'm odd person out. I like the skinny jeans. And i like them rolled up. I like these too though, but I prefer them dark. But that's really picky of me. Rachel has his belt all tucked up now. That must no longer be free to hang in public :twisted:. Ring on - belt through the loops.
chippi

Post by chippi »

I love the roomier jeans. I think the skinny ones look awkward on him. He looks FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC!! Married life must suit him. :drool:
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

OH Geez, here the tabloids go with the glum looks...pics to follow..

Cheer up, you're newlyweds! Just married Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz look downcast as they hit the shops

They say the honeymoon period is the most blissful part of married life.
But it didn't appear that way for newlyweds Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz, yesterday.
The couple could barely raise a smile despite the fact they were enjoying a day out shopping at the exclusive designer shop Maxfield in Los Angeles.

The James Bond star looked fit in a dressed down look of blue jeans, tennis shirt and trainers, while Rachel wore a a pretty black dress day dress.
The pair surprised the world when they got married in a low key ceremony in New York.
Fans were stunned as both parties had been in long-standing relationships before they said 'I do'.
The Mummy actress Rachel, 41, had just recently split from partner, Black Swan director Darren Aronofsky, with whom she has a five-year-old son and spent a decade with.
She had also previously had a relationship with respected Boon actor Neil Morrissey.

Daniel, 43, ended his relationship with film producer Satsuki Mitchell in 2010 after a six-year romance.
However the couple's sizzling chemistry was captured on screen, as the real life lovers star in a series of romantic scenes in Dream House.
The couple grew close during filming in Canada last year, while playing a husband and wife in the psychological thriller.
The story follows a married couple who move into their dream home with their two young daughters, but the dream is shattered when they are haunted by former inhabitants who were murdered.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1StoTw7P8
Last edited by sf2la on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

...Continued from above...

Wedded bliss? Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz could barely raise a smile despite the fact they were enjoying a day out shopping at the exclusive designer shop Maxfield in Los Angeles

Downcast: Despite their glum appearances, the James Bond star looked fit in a dressed down look of blue jeans, tennis shirt and trainers, while Rachel wore a a pretty black dress day dress

Distracted: Daniel played on his iPhone as the couple made their way into the shops

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z1StqHHk1D
Last edited by sf2la on Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lu

Post by Lu »

Yes, they certainly aren't communicating wedded bliss, but I'm sure this is a stressful and tiring time for them...all this promo for C&A.

And although I am in the no-pregnancy camp, she looks drawn and sick and pregnant to me in the last picture. :lol: :lol: :twisted:

You know what else? I am so shocked at how similar she looks to Sats, especially when the sunglasses hide her eyes. Same hair, same height, same skin tone, same thin build.
My books!

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Lu wrote:Yes, they certainly aren't communicating wedded bliss, but I'm sure this is a stressful and tiring time for them...all this promo for C&A.

And although I am in the no-pregnancy camp, she looks drawn and sick and pregnant to me in the last picture. :lol: :lol: :twisted:

You know what else? I am so shocked at how similar she looks to Sats, especially when the sunglasses hide her eyes. Same hair, same height, same skin tone, same thin build.
I need to get a grip on myself and take my eyes off him for a minute.

The only reason I believe she couldn't be pregnant right now is because wouldn't he be more protective of her, meaning he would be holding her hand to prevent her from falling if she tripped, etc. Fathers-to-be become like knights in shining armor during that time IF they are the chivalrous type, which I think we all agree he is. I don't think they have to give anything up for the papz, and maybe that's their point, but I don't think he should be walking ahead of her like he is. I don't know....it's not a private moment between the two of them and he sure doesn't want to give a papz a money shot. I don't think he cares what people think of their relationship. I do think women care though. I would. But that would be clingy-to-Daniel me.