DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:It should be in her blog, as this is all I read.
Whose blog? :shock:
Sorry, I meant Rachels thread under actors.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:It should be in her blog, as this is all I read.
Whose blog? :shock:
Sorry, I meant Rachels thread under actors.
I thought 'Does RACHEL have a blog?' I couldn't imagine it being true! LOLOL
PhoenixMagicBondGirl

Post by PhoenixMagicBondGirl »

I've never seen a picture of Henry, and Daniel and Rachel, so very sweet! Henry is adorable!!
"I go through life thinking it's all going to end tomorrow."

Charlie Crews: "People live through a lot of things you never thought they could."

House: "Everybody lies"
calypso

Post by calypso »

interesting

XSTROLOGY
#Pisces are natural born actors/actresses. You may never know they are hiding something until they choose to reveal it.
4 minutes ago
ImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

trebhan Taylor Rebhan
@lryanbrand saw Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz in Birmingham today. I'm going crazy with all the celebs in MI filming Oz
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:trebhan Taylor Rebhan
@lryanbrand saw Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz in Birmingham today. I'm going crazy with all the celebs in MI filming Oz
Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, and Grosse Pointe are the big money areas in MI.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

CrumbliciousOsw Claire Rogers
@Vickiarcher1 talking of famous connections, @hoboflorist n Oswestry delivered flowers for daniel craig and rachel weiss over the weekend
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:CrumbliciousOsw Claire Rogers
@Vickiarcher1 talking of famous connections, @hoboflorist n Oswestry delivered flowers for daniel craig and rachel weiss over the weekend
That's by his dad's house.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:CrumbliciousOsw Claire Rogers
That's by his dad's house.
That's right. If you look back in the florists tweets it looks as though DC and RW ordered them themselves from Philadelphia.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Don't know whether she gets some more orders :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
caramel

Post by caramel »

DC/RW astrology just for fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxwxOetuxmo
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la - fess up, did you just write this??
This is a couple days old -

http://www.celebitchy.com/category/daniel_craig/
And she talks about babies. Please, God, let babies happen with this couple. I want to see Rachel knocked up and I want to see Daniel being forced to walk the red carpet with her, holding her hand because she’s overflowing with his seed. Pleasepleaseplease. Here are the highlights from the interview.
Is the part about babies evidence that Rachel is currently knocked up? Eh, I don’t know. She wore a tight little red dress one month ago, and there was no bump. But if Beyonce has taught me anything, it’s never a sure thing to dismiss the Bump Watch. At the very least, I’d say that Rachel actively WANTS to have another baby and she and her new husband are going at it all of the time trying to conceive. HOT. Jesus, just writing that gave me a little biscuit twinge. Mm… I want to see Daniel push Rachel against a wall and… do something. Anything. :lol:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:sf2la - fess up, did you just write this??
This is a couple days old -

http://www.celebitchy.com/category/daniel_craig/
And she talks about babies. Please, God, let babies happen with this couple. I want to see Rachel knocked up and I want to see Daniel being forced to walk the red carpet with her, holding her hand because she’s overflowing with his seed. Pleasepleaseplease. Here are the highlights from the interview.

Is the part about babies evidence that Rachel is currently knocked up? Eh, I don’t know. She wore a tight little red dress one month ago, and there was no bump. But if Beyonce has taught me anything, it’s never a sure thing to dismiss the Bump Watch. At the very least, I’d say that Rachel actively WANTS to have another baby and she and her new husband are going at it all of the time trying to conceive. HOT. Jesus, just writing that gave me a little biscuit twinge. Mm… I want to see Daniel push Rachel against a wall and… do something. Anything. :lol:
LOLOL!!! No, I swear on Daniel's life, it wasn't me! I couldn't come up with 'Jesus, just writing that gave me a little biscuit twinge' if my life depended on it. What is a biscuit twinge???

BUT, I will absolutely concur that I would LOVE to see Daniel push Rachel against at wall and....do ANYTHING hot, even just look at her. :twisted:
Last edited by sf2la on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.