DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz: Cutest Couple of the Year

Many couples have made us 'awww' this year, but Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz have won the top spot as well as our hearts.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/relationsh ... 72598.html
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz: Cutest Couple of the Year

Many couples have made us 'awww' this year, but Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz have won the top spot as well as our hearts.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/relationsh ... 72598.html
Awwwwwww is right. But they should get hottest couple of the year too!
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Very well earned :)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I love that they got reconized, it is Awwwwww.....but for soe reason I don't think Daniel and cute go together in the same sentence.
Classy would be a good word. But I will take cute. :thumbup:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Star: Daniel Craig is super-jealous & possessive of Rachel Weisz

http://www.celebitchy.com/271244/star_d ... Celebitchy

To be taken with a pinch of salt methinks.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Star: Daniel Craig is super-jealous & possessive of Rachel Weisz

http://www.celebitchy.com/271244/star_d ... Celebitchy

To be taken with a pinch of salt methinks.
Yes, what a load of crap. And even if he was, she probably wouldn't have married him and left a long time ago. I don't know how protecting your loved one from harassment is seen as "possessive."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Agree, they look peaceful with one another. If he was so jealous and possessive he wouldn't be so good at his acting jobs, he would be distracted all the time and would want her with him constantly.
He might of been super jealous and a young lad but he grew out of that from the way it sounds.
caramel

Post by caramel »

That is apropos of the tabloid industry. Make crap out of a few soundbites from an interview. The higher your profile becomes the scarier the stories get.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

What a load of crap! Big difference between protecting and possessing! :roll:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

just read how he is described and you know, where this comes from. what he said in the interview sounds true and quite normal.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sue

Post by Sue »

Sounds like a load of crap to me! :roll: :shock: Why do tabloids build people up just to find fault and take them down again? :?: :whisper: I can't see the marriage, let alone relationship, would have lasted 5 minutes if Daniel was possessive and jealous! Can't people accept a couple just being happy!!! :D
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I think the press say this as he is protective of his family, and because of this they dont get the pictures they want of them. sour grapes oh his jealous and super possessive, little boys when they cant get want they want me thinks, make up nasty stories as they dont have anything else bad to write about him.
chippi

Post by chippi »

100% crap.

Think back to that interview where he talked about getting over behavior like that. At the end of that interview he supposedly got a call from the Mrs. and told her to go ahead and eat, (dinner? Without him) as he was drinking and was about to meet up with someone else. If he couldn't stand to have her out if his sight, I'm sure this wouldn't happen. She doesn't seem like someone who would put up with jealous behavior.

Why do people even write junk like this? It just makes no sense. To what end?
Hi. I'm C, and I'm a Craigaholic.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Rachel was several times at parties, theatre etc. when Daniel wasn't in town. I even remember a party at her model agency including many hot male models. She was also together with Jeremy Renner in Manila in a bar where they crushed a birthday party of one guy where she blew out his birthday candles.

All that sounds not like a woman who isn't allowed to go out. :roll: