DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote: Di we even know, he was at that Award show? We got no pics right?
old age?? :twisted:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... album=1021

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh yes, with hair :twisted:
Thanks...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:They were fully inflated, animated and pointing,
Can somebody help me out?
Being animated is a good thing, but being inflated? Doesn't sound nice to me, but maybe I don't get the real sense here :wink:
He probably meant exuberant and in high spirits...

All I could think of was "inflated and pointing" :twisted:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Confirmed! Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz in Talks for Broadway Play

Rachel Weisz and husband Daniel Craig really want to do it live and in front of people.
Weisz confirms a report from earlier this month that the two are in talks to star on Broadway together in Harold Pinter's Betrayal, about a publisher whose wife is having an affair with his literary-agent friend.
"We're absolutely hoping to," Weisz told me while promoting her upcoming fantasy action flick Oz the Great and Powerful, adding, "We're in negotiations. I want to very much."
Rachel and Daniel brave the New York snow together

The production, which was first reported on by the Daily Mail, would mark Weisz's Broadway debut.
"When you do a play, you get to really be like the editor and the director, and, you know, you're in charge," she said. "It's your ship to sail, and you tell the story from beginning to end one night or twice a day on Thursdays and Saturdays. So when you do films, you film little bits off and out of order, so it's just a different kind of feeling. You get to tell the story and it's live, so it's very exciting. I'm getting nervous talking about it, actually."
Can't wait to see the happy couple onstage.
Craig and Weisz married in June 2011 after a romance sparked while they were making the film Dream House.

http://uk.eonline.com/news/390422/confi ... adway-play
caramel

Post by caramel »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Confirmed! Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz in Talks for Broadway Play

http://uk.eonline.com/news/390422/confi ... adway-play
Good that Marc asked her that question. She sounds like she really wants to make it happen :D Hope it does.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Yay I so hope this comes true :D
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Absolutely. Its just like new backstage vids every day, apart from the obvious. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Yeahh, good news!
But for me too expensive to join :cry: and to see it and to enjoy the backstagedoor-thing.
spunsugar

Post by spunsugar »

yeah that's fantastic news!

Here they are at Critics Circle Awards
http://thedanielcraigfixation.tumblr.co ... cle-awards
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks sugar :D

spunsugar

Post by spunsugar »

my pleasure :)
elizabethrose

Post by elizabethrose »

Cool as a Cuke

Daniel Craig was absent from the Oscars this year, even though the show honored James Bond’s 50th anniversary and Adele won an award for “Skyfall.” The blond Bond was spotted with wife Rachel Weisz a night later in New York at Minetta Tavern, where they were on a double date with another couple. Craig’s “muscles were popping out of a T-shirt” and Weisz “looked flawless,” a spy said. Craig’s party “was kept waiting 15 minutes for their table,” but “were cool as cucumbers.” Or, shaken martinis.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/craig_c ... Page%20Six
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thanks Elizabeth! Glad to know they are together in New York again.
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

just seen Rachel's interview for new film Oz on Daybreak. She confirmed appearing on Broadway with Daniel in the Autumn.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Sylvia's girl wrote:just seen Rachel's interview for new film Oz on Daybreak. She confirmed appearing on Broadway with Daniel in the Autumn.
Really? So they got through the negotiations? :D I'm so excited :happyrunning: Is there any way you could get the Daybreak interview?
-Rachel Weisz