DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Cool pic! Out and about. The black bra with with white see-through shirt is in style now. The shirt doesn't have to be white, just not opaque. I subscribe to Vogue. I do know a few things :lol: .
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:Cool pic! Out and about. The black bra with with white see-through shirt is in style now. The shirt doesn't have to be white, just not opaque. I subscribe to Vogue. I do know a few things :lol: .
:neener: smarty pants, smarty pants...
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:Cool pic! Out and about. The black bra with with white see-through shirt is in style now. The shirt doesn't have to be white, just not opaque. I subscribe to Vogue. I do know a few things :lol: .
LOLOL. And those outfits where she's wearing the tight long pants on under the dress? That's in style too.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:

LOLOL. And those outfits where she's wearing the tight long pants on under the dress? That's in style too.
you don't say :rotfl:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: :neener: smarty pants, smarty pants...

you don't say :rotfl:
Hey, I didn't say the dress and pants look good! I just report the news :lol: You can google it! :lol:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Who'd have thought it? I only expected to indulge my lust via this forum, but now I'm getting fashion tips too!
When I was in school black bras under white blouses were banned, the head teacher thought they would distract the boys too much :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

FINALLY someone with the guts to take a pic. Bless that person. HE looks good, too. Well fit judging from behind. :wink: These pics are a good indication all is well in Danchel world - go shopping together..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...yes, I "steal" that style. I also wear a black bra to white.
BTW, nice pic. A nice sign...they are doing well in NYC.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Just a question - from responses, I get a sense that some could possibly entertain the idea that their marriage may not be rock solid. I know that we have no idea what their marriage is like, but I've never thought for a millisecond that it isn't still heavenly. Just wondering what others think. My gut tells me this is it for a super long haul if not forever. I've never thought otherwise.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Why get married if you're not in it for the long haul? I don't see anything that suggests. otherwise in my opinion. :)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

"SF" I am standing with my gut too. They are the Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward of our time. Talented, artistic, and support one another in their project and interests.
If their marriage went south I would be so shocked. Also they get ZERO gossup in the tabloids. They remain under the radar and go about their life with basically no interuptions. Sure they get papped and I am slefish and glad to get hte pci's we do.
They are probably like any other couple, everyday is not perfect and they have their disagreements. They are in their 40's and not 20's or 30's startng out, trying to mkae a living, raise a family. Struggling over finances.
They are at the time of their lives where life is good and they can do as they please without worry.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I agree with those comments. We've no reason to suppose they're anything but crazy about each other. I sincerely hope they last, and will be really shocked if they don't.
Both have had long-term relationships that didn't result in marriage. They wouldn't have married to get publicity, so there must be something very special about their feelings for one another for them to have taken that step, in my opinion. Rachel didn't marry the father of her child, but she married Daniel: for me that's proof that they have something great together.
They are often seen out together. If there are suspicions anywhere, I expect it's because they are not giving the media anything to gossip about at the moment while things are quiet. In the absence of any facts, some people just make it up.
One reason why I think they will last is that they are mature and self-aware people who each have proven their talents and worth in the mad world they inhabit. They don't need to compete or get jealous of one another. Also, he must be great with Henry or she wouldn't have married him. And they don't seem to be into the whole celeb scene (they've been absent from a few of the parties) which suggests that family is their priority, more than courting fame and adulation. Obviously anything's possible and no marriage can be take for granted, but I really would be stunned and saddened if we were to hear that things weren't going well for them.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think they are the Paul Newman/Joanne Woodward too. It's not like either felt a need to be married, so since they did, and what they went through to be together (but damn those new inner at tattoos during that time), plus all the reasons cited above, they are a lock-down, IMO. Too, can you imagine Mr. Privacy letting a new woman get to know him well enough? I don't think so. Rachel was already in his circle with friends in common.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Just a question - from responses, I get a sense that some could possibly entertain the idea that their marriage may not be rock solid. I know that we have no idea what their marriage is like, but I've never thought for a millisecond that it isn't still heavenly. Just wondering what others think. My gut tells me this is it for a super long haul if not forever. I've never thought otherwise.
From what responses? Here or somewhere else?

My two.,..if this doesn't last, it may very well be the end of our hero in terms of my belief, that he would go down a very bad route, drinking and smoking and whatnot - basically hurting himself badly.

Of course, they started off being madly in love. But now seeing them together do the shopping, going to all the shows, dining etc. proves to me, that they are doing good being together for such a long time for the first time.
His decision to spend so much time with his new fanmily might either be out of "I want this" or "For this marriage to last, we need more time together"
I believe, there is a deep connection between them, that cannot be destructed easily and they will do their absolute best to not let this happen.
I am confident.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

I don't get any readings that they are unhappy, they seem perfectly suited although I would'nt compare them to Newman/Woodward :lol: did'nt he have a rather long affair in the 70's with that film journalist also Joanne was rumoured to have been someone's mistress until he died, some NY Political Editor.