DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

It's hard for me to believe that this is contrived. He doesn't seem like the type. I personally never thought him and Sats were a good match, just a feeling. I do wish Sats well as everyone else she dates from now on will be a downgrade. I wish him well. He looks happy in those pics. He looks like he is in love. Maybe I'm naive. Oh well :roll:
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

From Darren's IMDb:

Personal Quotes:
I try to live my life where I end up at a point where I have no regrets. So I try to choose the road that I have the most passion on because then you can never really blame yourself for making the wrong choices. You can always say you're following your passion.

That's what Rachel and Daniel are doing...
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Just this once (I'm contradicting my disdain for celeb kid photos), I'm posting a link to pics taken of Rachel and her son during filming of DH. As the heading says, he IS beautiful. Blonde, blue-eyed, and a gorgeous face. She is beautiful, too.
http://celebritykids.us/category/henry- ... aronofsky/
caramel

Post by caramel »

^ Yep, Henry looks gorgeous and so does his mom. Wonder if DC had a chance to play with him a bit then :mrgreen:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

dan123 wrote:^ Yep, Henry looks gorgeous and so does his mom. Wonder if DC had a chance to play with him a bit then :mrgreen:
No doubt. The pic was taken during shooting at the end of April...That puts filming immediately before the Met event :roll: .
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

sf2la wrote:From Darren's IMDb:

Personal Quotes:
I try to live my life where I end up at a point where I have no regrets. So I try to choose the road that I have the most passion on because then you can never really blame yourself for making the wrong choices. You can always say you're following your passion.

That's what Rachel and Daniel are doing...
Thanks, my dear! :blowkiss:

You really brightened up my day with this.

Love,

Chrissie
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

I don't believe for one minute that this is a PR stunt.

He's found a new love and he's enjoying it. Their chemistry has been obvious from that very first photo taken a few years back. There's nothing staged about that.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

fond-of-bond wrote:I don't believe for one minute that this is a PR stunt.

He's found a new love and he's enjoying it. Their chemistry has been obvious from that very first photo taken a few years back. There's nothing staged about that.
I agree. Although I do wonder if The News of the World could have been a deliberate tip off, just to get it all out in the open so that they start the new year fresh as a couple.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

mburns wrote:Yeah, I'm sure it was a tip-off. But pre-arranged by the PR people.
For what? To sell a film? Not very likely - Daniel doesn't need to sacrifice his personal life to sell a film. Even if this one tanks, he has almost sure hits coming out next year. Doesn't make sense - not overall and not, if you know just a bit about his personality.

Its does make sense in the context, that they wanted to bring it in the open, but for that, they can be sure, someone will do it for them - no PR team needed.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

mburns wrote:I'm surprised he even agreed to it for someone so private. Unless he was nagged into it!! :lol:
Agreed to do what? You can't expect them to be in the closet for ever, or do you? Private or not - its his life and he wants to live it like a normal human being. What's so hard to understand? We can do that without being papped, he or they cannot. Not their fault. Its the way the celebs world works and they have to put up with it.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I think they both gave just in.

Two celebs don't have the chance to keep it private that they are together.

If they don't want to meet the next few weeks (month, years or how long it will last) only in hidden places, they have to go public with this relationship.

At for the movie, this one will be released in September, I don't think the ordinary audience will even remember that "scandal" by then.
Not in this times where everyday other gossip news hit the net.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com