DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh gawd, can DC be any more perfect???

I see no resemblance between her and her dad. I'd love to see a pic of her mother.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:Oh gawd, can DC be any more perfect???

I see no resemblance between her and her dad. I'd love to see a pic of her mother.
Are they even from the same gene pool? I see nothing of her in his face!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

From a German tabloid. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I'm sure there's NO truth to it.
It says Daniel and Rachel are over and done.
They are seperated for a while, because he cheated on her with Julian Moore

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

WTF?! I don't believe it. It will take more than a paragraph in a tabloid to convince me.
Has he ever even worked with Julianne Moore?! Damn those tabloid newspapers. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We have seen nothing but a happy man - very recently as well, so...and I doubt, he goes motorbike shopping, when his marriage (the most important thing to him) is crushing. And a while ago? When was he in Ireland? 3 weeks ago?

..and no, he didn't work with Julianne..
Last edited by Germangirl on Fri May 30, 2014 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

You know what I am like as far as RW is concerned but this is definitely absolute bullshit. :shock: :roll: Can Daniel sue? He should. Or maybe it's too much hassle and not worth risking any more damage to his privacy.... It's a bit cross-making... :evil:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

On the 6th, he was bike shopping and being in pleasant mood
On the 7th, she was on set looking happy and laughing

Julianne was in Cannes these weeks and more recently promoting her new film.

Yes, absolute b*shit. I wonder though, if and how many mags will pick it up. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I feel the most sorry for Julianne and Rachel. They both have young kids who shouldn't have to hear rumours like this. :evil:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lets see, how far this goes first. Maybe its not really taking off.

josie

Post by josie »

This is absolute bullshit. I do not think that too.
It's like Michael Schumacher, who has also been explained in some newspapers for dead, sad something.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Whaaaat? :shock: That's preposterous, I recall Daniel and Julianne were rumoured to be in talks for "Blindness" back in 2007 and that's about it as far as their names being linked in any way is concerned.
Where does all that come from????? It's a Greman tabloid, so neither Daniel nor Racher are probably aware of this BS having been published. On the other hand, tabloids are like viruses and the gossip they publish tends to spread fast from country to country. Let's hope this won't be the case for this piece of crap.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Hi, I'm back :oops: :D

A German tabloid has affair informations about Hollywood stars before the British/American tabloids? :arrow: No way! And IN is not even on the same level like GALA and BUNTE. Maybe the tabloid mixed something up because Julianne and Rachel are recently often mentioned together because Julianne won a few weeks ago the Palm d'Or for a role which was originally for Rachel (Map to the Stars).
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

May!!! How wonderful to see you. I am really happy to yee you beautiful couple face. :D
I hope, you stick around .

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

I can't promise but I try. :wink: