DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Surprised she doesn't require wheelchair assistance at Heathrow :wink:
LOLOL! I want to change the sheets and take them home with me. But then I'd never get out of bed.
si this would be me
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

bumblebee wrote:Surprised she doesn't require wheelchair assistance at Heathrow :wink:
IKR. :lol:
caramel

Post by caramel »

BondBabe2008 wrote:
Chrissie65 wrote:
dan123 wrote:RW interview with The View . I think this happened June 2010. Just an interesting time given what's happened.
One word - She is gorgeous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgoQBol12M

Mods - Please move this if this thread is not appropriate :)
It's not available in my country.
Same here :?
Hope this link works - i am trying for the first time :wink:
thx Dunda for the tip - the download/upload worked like a charm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zodrwa
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

caramel wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:
Chrissie65 wrote: It's not available in my country.
Same here :?
Hope this link works - i am trying for the first time :wink:
thx Dunda for the tip - the download/upload worked like a charm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zodrwa
:thumbup:

worked perfectly!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

New Year, new affair

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz opened 2010 in long term relationships with other people. They closed 2010 with an (attempted) undercover Christmas trip – click here for a refresher. As already noted, the timeline of their hookup is more than a little smutty. So they have LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian in common. Great.

Yesterday, both Daniel and Rachel were travelling. He was photographed arriving at LAX, she was departing Heathrow with her son Henry who looks like he’s going to grow up gorgeous.

As all of his upcoming projects – and there are several of them – are currently in post right now, he’s apparently in town for a meeting here and there and for some ADR too, maybe an advance photo shoot or two. Daniel is expected to have a much higher profile this year as Cowboys & Aliens, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, and Tin Tin are all due for release, all with major expectations, all highly anticipated, all cost a fortune.

I wonder then how his relationship with Rachel comes into play with all this. Do you trot her out at the premiere? Or does she get tucked away? I’ve seen Daniel when he was with Satsuki Mitchell several times at major events. He was almost dependent on her. He would never let go of her, even during an interview. Like a security blanket, as he’s incredibly uncomfortable being in the spotlight, a spotlight that’s only grown more intense now that he’s embarked on this double celebrity affair. This will be a problem. Watch.

http://laineygossip.com/Daniel_Craig_ar ... =0&CelID=0
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Arghhhh like his secuity blanket how cute
calypso

Post by calypso »

this is what worries me, as rachel have her own career how he going to do this but i think they will sort it out, no doubt they have it all planned already.
i think trotting her out is something he not need do as she star in her own right she will have her own spotlight.
dependency causes dependency i feel.

now with new relationship maybe he feel ok now with being on red carpet alone, maybe Rachel will make him feel more confident for this? he will have other stars there too but i think really Rachel will be there for him but maybe not at every premiere,

is my thoughts only
Last edited by calypso on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

What does ADR mean?

And for someone with such a great name in "the virtual gossip world" this Lainey knows close to nothing what's going on :lol: :lol:

"he’s apparently in town for a meeting here and there and for some ADR too, maybe an advance photo shoot or two."

She's not good at doing her homework called research, otherwise she would know that he’s apparently in town for a month or two, maybe three to finish a movie :roll: :roll:

calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:What does ADR mean?

And for someone with such a great name in "the virtual gossip world" this Lainey knows close to nothing what's going on :lol: :lol:

"he’s apparently in town for a meeting here and there and for some ADR too, maybe an advance photo shoot or two."

She's not good at doing her homework called research, otherwise she would know that he’s apparently in town for a month or two, maybe three to finish a movie :roll: :roll:
Automated dialogue replacement (ADR) is the process of re-recording the original dialogue after filming for the purpose of obtaining a cleaner, more intelligible dialogue track (also known as looping or a looping session).
In conventional film production, a production sound mixer records dialogue during filming. Unless the shoot takes place on a sound stage, accompanying noise from the set, traffic, wind, and the overall ambience of the surrounding environment can be overbearing. This often results in unusable production sound, and during the post-production process a supervising sound editor or ADR Supervisor reviews all of the dialogue in the film and decides which lines will have to be replaced.

ADR is also used to change the original lines recorded on set in order to clarify context, or to improve the actor's diction and timing.
ImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

calypso wrote:

Automated dialogue replacement (ADR) is the process of re-recording the original dialogue after filming for the purpose of obtaining a cleaner, more intelligible dialogue track (also known as looping or a looping session).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubbing_(f ... _post-sync
thanks.

So she really doesn't know that great parts of TGWTDT are going to be made in LA? ?

calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:
calypso wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubbing_(f ... _post-sync
thanks.

So she really doesn't know that great parts of TGWTDT are going to be made in LA? ?
like all gossip columnists they really know nothing of what facts are, she just loosely guessing
to not know he is filming interiors for tatto shows you how out of the loop she really is :roll: about what goes on in their careers and private life
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yeah, really, TGWTDT is such a huge movie; how could she not mention it?

It will be interesting with Rachel. However, no doubt they've discussed their careers/relationship. My guess is that Rachel figures her career will wane in the not too distant future anyway. Despite her youthful looks (which could negate everything I'm trying to say here), she is 40, and actresses don't get many parts in their 40s.

All I can say is that they must really be in love right now. Lucky, lucky Rachel!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I think Rachel will have quite a few more years ahead of her yet. She seems well respected in film and theater.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:I think Rachel will have quite a few more years ahead of her yet. She seems well respected in film and theater.
Oh, I do too, it's just that she's not 25-30, which wouldn't be surprising at all for a man Daniel's age to be with. And she looks so young.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:I think Rachel will have quite a few more years ahead of her yet. She seems well respected in film and theater.
Oh, I do too, it's just that she's not 25-30, which wouldn't be surprising at all for a man Daniel's age to be with. And she looks so young.
Actually, it really does make a change to see 2 forty somethings together.
I mean, could you imagine George Cloony going out with someone approaching 50? :D