DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Oh give me a fucking break...I was wondering when they would start targeting them.
Just something to sell magazines. Stupid tabloids.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its obvious, thry took some facts, some maybes and some untrue to stitch together a story.

Both look way too happy to have ANY sort of trouble and even if other tabloids are repeating it, its still untrue. Simply because we have seen Daniel nothing but smiling and happy and recently Rachel on set as well.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

I don´t know, I didn´t want to believe when rumors where he was seeying Rachel while filming Dream House... :? :? :?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

None of is believed that, but here you can see, its stitched together, plus now he is marriedand I am damn sure, he takes that very serious.

The article, like I said already showed ity true face with the RC mentioning. First, no, they are not a RC couple, but ...next sentence... they walked many together.

Rachel did hers solo, like they ALWAYS do. Thete was one, the GGs, as far as I remember.

No, this one aint true, just because the signs all say the opposite.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:None of is believed that, but here you can see, its stitched together, plus now he is marriedand I am damn sure, he takes that very serious.

The article, like I said already showed ity true face with the RC mentioning. First, no, they are not a RC couple, but ...next sentence... they walked many together.

Rachel did hers solo, like they ALWAYS do. Thete was one, the GGs, as far as I remember.

No, this one aint true, just because the signs all say the opposite.
I hope you´re right GG.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

I dont belive this one bit, this stupid website is just trying to stir shit. They were never an RC couple. We dont know what happened during dream house. I personally believe he did not do the dirty on Sats and broke up with her before anything happened between himself and Rachel.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Well, wathever : my door and arms are wide open for him ! :D
ImageImageImage
bubita

Post by bubita »

Having a deep breath and taking it as it is... a rumour.
caramel

Post by caramel »

This kind of gossip about them saddens me ... :(
Hope he still adores her like he did back when they got together...

But shit happens.

Anyways Gossipcop calls it unture. Whom to believe :dunno:

http://www.gossipcop.com/daniel-craig-d ... -problems/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

We can totally trust gossip cop. I have followed them over the years and they are trustworthy.

Like Ivsaid, the article started with contradictions abd ended with nonsense.

BTW, nice to see you, C. Hopefully next time on something nicer :D

josie

Post by josie »

Oh I hope it is not true that's all in Germany through the press. Please do not let it be true.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

josie wrote:Oh I hope it is not true that's all in Germany through the press. Please do not let it be true.
It is?

Relax, gossipcop is VERY reliable. No reason to worry. All made up.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
josie wrote:Oh I hope it is not true that's all in Germany through the press. Please do not let it be true.
It is?
even on TV in one of the gossip shows :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I don't believe this rumour, which seems particularly unpleasant in its timing as it is D&R's fourth wedding anniversary this coming week -- June 22nd, I think.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup, its scary how fast every crap you poop out snowballs. I mean, it also happens with seriously important things.

This is how the world gets manipulated from a very few. They have an easy job and do it well.