DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
josie wrote:Oh I hope it is not true that's all in Germany through the press. Please do not let it be true.
It is?
even on TV in one of the gossip shows :lol: :lol:
Are they already divorcing? :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Germangirl wrote: It is?
even on TV in one of the gossip shows :lol: :lol:
Are they already divorcing? :twisted:
of course :twisted: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sure, you right, otherwise why bother? :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think it's quite amusing! Good grief, he's filming Bond most every day, and they've made it clear that they are separate professional beings, not a star couple like Brangelina. Besides, she would have been the only one on the red carpet with a significant other at Cannes, wouldn't she have? Silly people.

I think this comment below the article is funny. She doesn't know about us - LOL.

lisa2 says:
June 19, 2015 at 8:22 am
I don’t think it is about beauty. Neither of them have rapid fans. And people didn’t care about the people they were with before they got together. I think that is the thing. I remember some nasty comments about his previous girlfriend. So I guess if you don’t like the previous partners all is fair.

And then there is this great comment that follows one within the quotes:

seesittellsit says:
June 19, 2015 at 11:26 am
“but he always looks like a buffoon in the more candid shots,”

Hon, I live in the southwest and when they were filming “Cowboys and Aliens” he turned up behind me one Sunday morning on the checkout line in the local Whole Foods, and I have to tell you: he was hot. Not tall, maybe 5’9″, had his teenage daughter with him, and he was trim, taut, and those intense blue eyes were just as they look onscreen. He also was not remotely courting public attention or looking around to see if anyone recognized him, to his credit. He is not classically handsome by any stretch, but hot and radiating intensity? OMG – if you gave me a choice between a night in the sack with him or Henry Cavill or one of those other guys who look like former models . . . no contest.

I don’t go for blonds much but there’s a reason this guy made it. Charisma.

Report this comment as spam or abuse

FurballFriend says:
June 19, 2015 at 6:45 pm
Wow, what a moment! He is totally not my type (not even remotely), but there is something mesmerizing about him.

I wouldn't profess to say that they will stay together FOREVER (who can say that about any marriage), but I sure don't see signs of stress on either of them, and heck, they just spent the last year+ together, and really, how can either of them do any better in any department?? CrAzY story!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just my two again..

We have followed every pic, we could lay our hands on in the last two years. More pics of him, so I could say and we did, he never looked happier.

Recent pics of Rachel with Colin and in Cannes and whatever we got, she looked happy as well. I give more credit, of course, to those on set pics with Colin then Cannes. She was laughing and whatnot.

So, this alone makes me sure, everything is in order.

PLUS I see Cossipcop as a source, that is really reliable and has access to sources, who trust them to correct the bs. Hence they can get to those sources fast, as in this case. They relay on being correct, so they wouldn't report anything before being sure.

So - on my horizon, no worries at all.

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Well, I just want him to be happy... no matter if he's married, divorced, with another woman or even man :)
ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Spoken like a true fan, because there are always those, who want him to be happy, alright, but to their conditions, with the woman, they like or are just plein jealous of every woman, he is with.

I always thought that was more ME, I want him to make ME happy. :lol:

FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Germangirl wrote:Spoken like a true fan, because there are always those, who want him to be happy, alright, but to their conditions, with the woman, they like or are just plein jealous of every woman, he is with.

I always thought that was more ME, I want him to make ME happy. :lol:
Sure, I think every woman who loves him, wants him to make HER happy, including me ! lol But that's only in our fantasies... isn't it ? :twisted:
In real life, I'm just happy that he exists and that he's enjoying his life to the fullest.
Also I'm happy to see great movies and pictures of him. That's all what a true fan can expect.
Oh, of course, the happiest thing to me would be to have the privilege to meet him face to face a few seconds to feel his charisma and to make a picture with him ! :)
ImageImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

No marriage or relationship is perfect. Put acting in the mix and it's more than tough. Yes divorce rate is higher than staying together.
I have my cards on then staying together. We can't even imagine how intense it must be filming a movie and staying focused. They have a strong love and I think it will survive.
As much as I believed he was not married to sats or would never marry her I believe he and Rachel's love for each other is real.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Rachel Weisz on leaving the lonely single life behind to find love with James Bond hubby Daniel Craig

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... le-5925419
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good they brought up an article like that now.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Good they brought up an article like that now.
Good timing. :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

it's hitting the net now....

'I was often single and feeling alone': Rachel Weisz reveals she found it 'hard to feel happy' in her 20s... before finding love with Daniel Craig

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z3dmdiXyod
bubita

Post by bubita »

No matter these two are crap newspapers(daily and mirror) but all of a sudden, they make me feel a lot better :D :D :D
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

This makes me happy :)