DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

caramel wrote:I think May brought up a good point that RW is probably satisfying herself by doing 2 high profile movies now which will be releasing in late 2012 and early 2013 and this way her long break next year actually wouldn't look like a break. She can afford to take it easy and still have movies in the pipeline.
tampa wrote: Recent press keeps mentioning how much she works. Wonder if she takes it as criticism.
To me that observation seemed like a compliment. Like she manages to juggle so much (with some help no doubt) :lol:
Yes, she could start working again in 2013 and there would be no longer break with a movie which is coming out in 2014.

Of course she had 3 movies premieres in Toronto but one of them is just a TV movie and two roles are minor roles. Furthermore she worked when you add shooting period together only two months:

The Deep Blue Sea :arrow: 1 month
Page 8 (TV Movie) :arrow: 2 weeks
360 :arrow: 1 week
The Terrence Malick movie (which has no release date yet) :arrow: 1 week

I don’t think that 2 months actual shooting in one year is much for an actress.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I came across this article: http://www.showbizspy.com/article/23791 ... amily.html

It includes rehashed stuff we've read elsewhere and the rest is probably made up. However, I like the bit about the moon and the stars.
Here's what is says:

Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig are reportedly planning to have a child together!

The couple — who married earlier this year — are keen to start a family.

“They really want to make their own family,” an insider tells Star magazine. “It’s very important for them to have a child together — and soon.

“Rachel and Daniel fell hard for each other. He’d give her the moon and stars if she wanted, and what she really wants is a baby. He’s completely happy to have a child with her.

“Rachel was pretty much a workaholic throughout her 30s and privately has said that her relationship with Darren failed because she didn’t have a healthier work-home balance. She doesn’t want to make the same mistake twice — and she thinks Daniel is amazing. She already jokes that their child will be Baby Bond!”

The couple both have kids from previous relationships. Rachel, 41, is mommy to five-year-old son Henry with ex-partner Darren Aronofsky, and 007 star Daniel, 43, has a 19- year-old daughter Ella with ex-wife Fiona Loudon.
caramel

Post by caramel »

cassandra wrote:I came across this article: http://www.showbizspy.com/article/23791 ... amily.html

It includes rehashed stuff we've read elsewhere and the rest is probably made up. However, I like the bit about the moon and the stars.
Me too!! Maybe it is made up or someone is lurking here and stealing our posts :lol: Sounds very similar to what some of us have said about their love. :P
caramel

Post by caramel »

This is about a week old. I am liking this person's fascination with D/R like some of us here.

Rachel Weisz’s AnOther Mag cover: hideous or fascinating?

I think a great deal of Rachel Weisz’s beauty. I don’t think she’s been tweaked, plucked, sucked or tucked. I think she looks her age, but she looks GREAT for her age. I love her coloring, I love the way she carried herself, I love her hair. But I guess that I now have to admit that Rachel Weisz cannot pull off every look she attempts. This is Rachel’s cover shot for the new issue of AnOther Magazine, “The Dissidents Issue”. Rachel is put in the same league as Aung San Suu Kyi and Julian Assange… which… er…

Ordinarily, I would only cover this kind of off-beat magazine cover if I had the full photo shoot, or even some quotes from the interview. Not today - mostly because it’s a really boring gossip day, but also because this cover is unique enough to discuss. WHY would you put electric blue eye makeup on Rachel? Why would you make her look like a 1980s clown-face? Why would you make her hold a kangaroo goat? And why, with all of that going against her, does Rachel sort of pull it off? It’s amazing. She comes really close to making this work.

Meanwhile, Rachel and her new husband, Daniel Craig, are set to begin promoting their film, Dream House. I think the film looks really weird, but I’ll probably see it just to see whether Rachel and Daniel had any chemistry on-screen. How could they not? MTV recently sat down with Dream House producer Ehren Kruger, who spoke about Daniel and Rachel’s chemistry:

“Daniel’s a very intense person, and it comes across in his roles and on the screen. This is a character who, on the outside, seems like an everyman, a family man, but you come to find out he has a number of demons of his own. Daniel was really able to dig into those and pull off a very intense portrayal of a man trying to protect his family in nearly an impossible situation. It’s a very valiant performance from him. And the chemistry between him and Rachel, which is kind of the core of the film, is really great…. They are both very focused actors, so you just figured they were really committed to their performance of this married couple. There is method acting and I guess there is matrimonial method acting. But I wouldn’t say it was apparent during shooting. They were playing the roles as professional, and it went from there.”

[From MTV]

It really feels like Rachel and Daniel had a really intense affair during the production, while they were still with their partners, Satsuki and Darren. I think the affair got so hot, they didn’t want it to end, so they decided to take some time apart to end their respective relationships, and then they quickly returned to each other. *sigh*

Oh, and my mom thinks Rachel’s pregnant. I don’t know… I think Rachel’s definitely boning the hell out of Daniel every chance she can get. Hot. :twisted: :twisted:

http://www.celebitchy.com/179600/rachel ... scinating/
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Rachel’s definitely boning the hell out of Daniel every chance she can get. Hot.

well wouldnt we all!!! :lol: :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Good article, Caramel. Thanks for posting. The author and the MTV person are Rachel and Daniel fans too. Obviously :lol: . There are people on set and Sheridan, was it? - who said they didn't detect a real romance between the two, and then there were behind the scenes reports that said the chemistry was obvious and that they had something going on. I choose to believe the latter.

Cheryl, jajajaja - I second your seconding! And to think she gets to be his human weight to lift up and down before, during, and after Bond training. :twisted:
calypso

Post by calypso »

AllAboutPisces ♓All About Pisces♓
#Pisces are like a well cut diamond, always reflecting light in even
the darkest places!

1 minute ago

rahcel is incadescent and daniel is luminous
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:AllAboutPisces ♓All About Pisces♓
#Pisces are like a well cut diamond, always reflecting light in even
the darkest places!

1 minute ago

rahcel is incadescent and daniel is luminous

Rachel seems to glow 24/7, too.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Cal i love your Prince charming avator, where did u get it? :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700 wrote:Cal i love your Prince charming avator, where did u get it? :D
From here... :D

http://www.buzzfeed.com/fjelstud/celebr ... n-generals
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Cal i love your Prince charming avator, where did u get it? :D
From here... :D

http://www.buzzfeed.com/fjelstud/celebr ... n-generals
Thanks Sylvia, simon pegg looks good as one too, u wouldnt think he would look good in that sort of thing. Obviously daniel looks drop dead georgous my favourvite one by far the most handsome, but I am exceptionally biased. cheers! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Good collage - all dressed up, they would look like this together

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Good collage - all dressed up, they would look like this together

Really good collage except one thing is missing. RW would be smiling from ear to ear and pinching herself at the same time.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Good collage - all dressed up, they would look like this together

Really good collage except one thing is missing. RW would be smiling from ear to ear and pinching herself at the same time.
You are killing me of late :rotfl:
That collage is ok I guess. Not a fan of both their pics.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:

Well - her smile suggests she is trying NOT to :lol: In reality it would look like this to me.

@caramel - we should ask our D_C or who ever can do it to make a real good collage with our favourits pics.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..