DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

XX12 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Hi and welcome. Thetr are many interesting and funny threads, you can read through. Have fun :D
(:
The site is a feast of fun and entertainment... Welcome XX12
XX12

Post by XX12 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
XX12 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Hi and welcome. Thetr are many interesting and funny threads, you can read through. Have fun :D
(:
The site is a feast of fun and entertainment... Welcome XX12
indeed, indeed. thank you for the warm welcomes dtd users (: so sorry for the OT posts!! if only dc & rw weren't so busy boom titty-ing lol all of the time and actually go out more together so we could talk about how lovely they are and jealous of them we are.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is so true. Its because all the low keying :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

hello xx12 hope you have a fun time here!
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/new ... 2015_01_17

Haway the lapels as YSL showshuns V&A for north

FOR decades Yves Saint Laurent’s fashion designs have graced the glamorous catwalks of London. But the first big exhibition in Britain of the Frenchman’s greatest creations is to be held more than 200 miles away in Co Durham.

Celebrities including the American Vogue editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour, the designer Dame Vivienne Westwood, the French actress Catherine Deneuve and the actor Daniel Craig and his wife Rachel Weisz are on the guest list for the gala opening at the Bowes Museum in the historic town of Barnard Castle (population about 5,000) on July 9.

The show, which will run until late October, will feature more than 50 of Saint Laurent’s designs, some never exhibited outside Paris. They will include the trouser suit and tuxedo design favoured by Kate Moss.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Hopefully he will not be too far away from Newgate in July :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh, that's cool. I wonder, how they got on that list or rather why? Is Rachel a fan?

I suppose Bond is more or less done by then and he has the time to go.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

PAMELA BRAMMER

DC and RW news titbits

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

This examination sounds interesting. Barnard Castle is only about 45 minutes away from me. A couple of years ago Vivienne Westwood held an exhibition there too which was really good.

Bowes museum has a lovely tearoom too!

Cheryl have you every been there?

:D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Hi Pam
been to Barnard castle many times but only heard of Bowes museum but don't think i have ever been in it.
I wonder if we would actually get to see DC on July 9th or will he be swept in and swept out so to speak, like the scarlet pimperel :D
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Possible sighting of Rachel in England yesterday. Looks like they celebrate atleast her birthday together (we don't know about his).

Helen McKee @Hellymckee March 6
Could've sworn I just walked past Rachel Weisz facetiming Daniel Craig.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm in London next weekend and Rome the next. I imagine they are done with Rome. But I'll keep my eyes open in London. I have work in both cities during the week. I'll be on the lookout for that Aston :shock:Bit he'll probably be off to some other country by next week. Nice to hear they were together for her birthday. She sure is one lucky woman! And although we don't really know him, I think she knows she doesn't have to think for a millisecond that he isn't and won't stay faithful. She caught the biggest fish in the sea.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel is back in Rome now and filming is supposed to go till the 13/14. After that, we will have to travel to Mexico to see him :wink:

Boss :twisted:

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Oh FFS!..... :roll:

Star: Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz are on the rocks, he might be cheating

http://www.celebitchy.com/433585/star_d ... _cheating/
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Oops... :roll:
ImageImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh lol, no word is true. Its even crap in the headline article..

They were never a RCCouple, but walked many RC together. Dont worry, he wont cheat on jer or loose interest alresdy.

Its bs.