DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Gossip has hit the rumour mill in the Italian press again, speculation that Daniel and Monica got it together during production and that he has possibility left Rachel. Apparently Monica mentioned in a recent interview that she is now with someone. It seems that the gossip mags have put 2 and 2 together and made 5.
Let's hope that this Shit stays in Italy.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

People who spread these rumours are scum. I feel this isnt true. Not my gent Daniel....
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Well maybe that was Snonica vacationing with Daniek after filming. lol. Certainly he was attracted to Monica (men really seem to go ape for her), but it's noy like he's out looking. He's married, has homes with R, step-son, , and we know they adore each other. But this is very good publicity for Monica, so good for her.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Exactly the stuff, that makes him really angry and aggressive in interviews sometimes. Whats next? I believe, there is a point, when he will sue the mags.

It remained low profile the last time, but who knows? WE know after all these years, how they can construct unbelievable bs. We shall see. I hope not.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Exactly the stuff, that makes him really angry and aggressive in interviews sometimes. Whats next? I believe, there is a point, when he will sue the mags.

It remained low profile the last time, but who knows? WE know after all these years, how they can construct unbelievable bs. We shall see. I hope not.
I think he's above all that now. Too famous and insulated to care about gossip articles that seem limited to the co-star's country. When I was in London, I went to get a blow-dry at a salon it go to when traveling over there. It was my 3rd time with this particular stylist who is from the Amalfi coast. When he saw me, he said, "James Bond!" I laughed, suggested that we give him a call - lol - and he went on for 30 minutes about Monica. She talked about her like we would talk about Daniel when together. I think they are, and rightfully so, incredibly proud that 'one of their own' is his new Bond woman. I can see the gossip columnists there writing such stuff because a lot of people there would like to believe it.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel Craig is on the hunt for a London base befitting of Bond himself

DANIEL Craig, who has shunned his Regent’s Park home because it was purchased with his erstwhile fiancée Satsuki Mitchell, is on the search for a London base befitting of Bond himself.

When in the UK, the Chesterborn actor, 47, and his wife Rachel Weisz, 45, have, up until now, been crashing in the lower-ground floor Primrose Hill apartment of Rachel’s sister Minnie (well, having accepted the home as a gift from the couple, it is the least she can do) but Craig has decided the time has come for a more lavish lookout post.

Top of his list of potential buys is, I am told, the sprawling four-bedroom Kensington penthouse once occupied by Hugh Grant.

The £10million flat has a spacious roof terrace with views across London and, most importantly for Craig, has an extensive gym from which he can continue to sculpt his sublime silhouette.

Says my insider: “Kensington isn’t an area Daniel is that comfortable with, he is happier in North London, but he likes the apartment and it fits his requirements.

“It is also good for his dad Tim and stepmum Kirsty when in London and Rachel thinks it is a perfect lock-up style apartment for them. “It is pretty racy and in a modern Bond-type style.â€￾

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/column ... nd-himself

This one probably...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/prop ... -sale.html

http://www.primelocation.com/for-sale/d ... wHWvGKt.97
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

question is, how reliable is the fact he is on the search actually. We have so often read about it. Plus, why such a huge App, when really not living there? Sure, they can afford it, but still...really?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

And it surely needs some work from a telnted interior designer :twisted:

I can't imagine living with so much bling-bling....AWFUL

The roof-terrace look nice, though

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Bling bling :lol:

Guess the good thing about it is the location and the terrase and 360 °view. Still, I have doubts.

DragonWithAGirlTattoo

Post by DragonWithAGirlTattoo »

Interesting article 8)

Although I guess he could refurbish anywhere he bought so it had a gym? :dunno:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

IMO, its nice if they lived there, but as far as we know, they don't. And can such a huge place become home, when you are not there very often? And I still think, he is the type, who wants to feel home and not visiting.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Dunda wrote:And it surely needs some work from a telnted interior designer :twisted:

I can't imagine living with so much bling-bling....AWFUL

The roof-terrace look nice, though
I shouldn't think the soft furnishings and furniture come with it :wink:
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Oh wow ! I wanted to book a hotel in Kensington for the Spectre premiere but if he buys this flat maybe he could invite me ! I could pay with cupcakes :lol: Or with wathever he wants... :twisted:
ImageImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

A few years back there was chatter about Rachel remolding her home there and fitting it for her then, New husband Daniel Craig ie: James Bond. Blah blah.
I don't have the time right now to look back on old posts.
I am sure someone remembers that.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

tbossmc2000 wrote:A few years back there was chatter about Rachel remolding her home there and fitting it for her then, New husband Daniel Craig ie: James Bond. Blah blah.
I don't have the time right now to look back on old posts.
I am sure someone remembers that.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... 007-138406

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com