DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:They married on June 23, 2011!
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... et-wedding

How come their parents weren't there? But the thought of Ella with Henry is so fucking adorable.......
Caramel, you were a true believer, kept faith, never backed down, I take my hat off to you, when others douted you never did.
Your dream has come true, :clapclap:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Well I have to say this takes our hero off one endangered spieces list--males afraid to commit. So good to hear that he has taken the step. It is truly a warm and fuzzy moment. Which I intend to enjoy. But no wedding pics :cry: We don't even get to comment on her frock and did he wear those jeans and those shoes. I mean being in the info vacuum is well frustrating. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
caramel

Post by caramel »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
caramel wrote:They married on June 23, 2011!
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... et-wedding

How come their parents weren't there? But the thought of Ella with Henry is so fucking adorable.......
Caramel, you were a true believer, kept faith, never backed down, I take my hat off to you, when others douted you never did.
Your dream has come true, :clapclap:
Are you kidding me ...I am not perceptive about many things but this we could see coming, yes? Image
Last edited by caramel on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

They are just the most perfect couple imaginable. In every, every way. I can't think of anything that isn't perfect. Daniel is a step-dad. LOVE IT!!!! Lucky, lucky Henry. Rachel is such an amazing lady; Ella is so lucky to have her in the family. This is just so romantic. But yeah, it would be nice to know more, but I don't think anyone thought we'd get any news beforehand, and certainly no pics. I love their simple style. Understated and extremely classy. They are so much alike in that way.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:They are just the most perfect couple imaginable. In every, every way. I can't think of anything that isn't perfect. Daniel is a step-dad. LOVE IT!!!! Lucky, lucky Henry. Rachel is such an amazing lady; Ella is so lucky to have her in the family. This is just so romantic. But yeah, it would be nice to know more, but I don't think anyone thought we'd get any news beforehand, and certainly no pics. I love their simple style. Understated and extremely classy. They are so much alike in that way.
:stick_iagree: :stick_iagree: :stick_iagree:
BTW, you should check your phone messages. :shock: HELLO,
calypso

Post by calypso »

caramel wrote:
calypso wrote:i think this belongs here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... l#comments

well vagina of destruction has married willy of wonders

it make me smile.. :lol:
I hope GossipCop comes out to confirm....
Next we wait for their gorgeous babies to arrive! :twisted:
http://www.gossipcop.com/daniel-craig-r ... -ceremony/
:D
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:
caramel wrote:
calypso wrote:i think this belongs here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... l#comments

well vagina of destruction has married willy of wonders

it make me smile.. :lol:
I hope GossipCop comes out to confirm....
Next we wait for their gorgeous babies to arrive! :twisted:
http://www.gossipcop.com/daniel-craig-r ... -ceremony/
:D
OMG!! I am squeeing all over again!!
Guys, how the fuck am I gonna focus on other things!
I had to share the news with my husband and kids and they didn't even know who these people are!! I am beside myself!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:They are just the most perfect couple imaginable. In every, every way. I can't think of anything that isn't perfect. Daniel is a step-dad. LOVE IT!!!! Lucky, lucky Henry. Rachel is such an amazing lady; Ella is so lucky to have her in the family. This is just so romantic. But yeah, it would be nice to know more, but I don't think anyone thought we'd get any news beforehand, and certainly no pics. I love their simple style. Understated and extremely classy. They are so much alike in that way.
I've been sitting in the same room with my mom and stepdad since the news came out. You have no idea how difficult it is not to jump up and down and pour myself a glass of champagne over this!!!!! They don't know about my - let's say - overzealous lust/love for DC and DC/RW. I will call when they go to bed! I'm 3 hours ahead of you.. My mother asks, 'What are you typing?' I just say, "emails". OMFG, I will never, ever forget this day in my life. I literally took a Xanax; it's just too exciting for me to try to contain myself and act 'normal.' :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Oh, and lots of red carpets now! Think of the combined money these two have. OMFG. They can buy their own privacy. And yeah, gotta wonder if a baby is next.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
I've been sitting in the same room with my mom and stepdad since the news came out. You have no idea how difficult it is not to jump up and down and pour myself a glass of champagne over this!!!!! They don't know about my - let's say - overzealous lust/love for DC and DC/RW. I will call when they go to bed! I'm 3 hours ahead of you.. My mother asks, 'What are you typing?' I just say, "emails". OMFG, I will never, ever forget this day in my life. I literally took a Xanax; it's just too exciting for me to try to contain myself and act 'normal.' :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Oh, and lots of red carpets now! Think of the combined money these two have. OMFG. They can buy their own privacy. And yeah, gotta wonder if a baby is next.
Got it, no problem, it must be terrible, poor baby, at least you can post,
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote: OMG!! I am squeeing all over again!!
I had to share the news with my husband and kids and they didn't even know who these people are!! I am beside myself!!
Oh, I love it! That is SO funny because I know how your love has been a top secret from hubby.

I would LOVE to see what a D&R baby would look like. Can you IMAGINE?????????? They owe it to the world.

I'm sitting here grinning from ear to ear and acting like it's because "Keeping up Appearances is on TV."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Here's how it played out, Daniel contacted George Clooney and he agreeded to break up with Lizabetta to point the paps and celebrity off Daniel and Rachel, it worked,
BTW, George Clooneys Lake COMO estate is having a wedding at his hosue 26th of June, wonder what famous or wealthy person is getting married there?
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote: OMG!! I am squeeing all over again!!
Oh, I love it! That is SO funny because I know how your love has been a top secret from hubby.

I would LOVE to see what a D&R baby would look like. Can you IMAGINE?????????? They owe it to the world.

I'm sitting here grinning from ear to ear and acting like it's because "Keeping up Appearances is on TV."
I know. To me this says it all. This is it for them.
With Fiona, you can easily tell it was a shotgun wedding, which he got out of in a couple of years.
Then he didn't want to go down that path for years and then BAM they just know and do it!! How truly romantic....
SF, I FLOVE him even more now! :D

She is not pregnant now ( I think) as she has movies coming up in the next few months for filming. So we know it is not about the baby. It is all about each other!
So lets see if they can give us a baby too in the next year or 2!! We are really greedy here... :twisted:
Last edited by caramel on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:Here's how it played out, Daniel contacted George Clooney and he agreeded to break up with Lizabetta to point the paps and celebrity off Daniel and Rachel, it worked,
BTW, George Clooneys Lake COMO estate is having a wedding at his hosue 26th of June, wonder what famous or wealthy person is getting married there?
Or maybe George and Elisabetta never broke up and it was a ruse to keep the attention on themselves- :rotfl:. Maybe the two of THEM are really getting married? You know what, I couldn't care less if they did. :roll:

I wonder why they chose NY instead of London. It's a 50/50 choice, I suppose. Their home will be NY...Maybe to actually keep the parents away. Not to be mean, just to keep it simple. If they invited one, they'd have to invite all. This was easier. I don't know what it takes to get a marriage license in London either...I'm sure they are proud that right after they married, NY law changed to allow gay marriage. That's cool.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote: I know. To me this says it all. This is it for them.
With Fiona, you can easily tell it was a short gun wedding, which he got out of in a couple of years.
Then he didn't want to go down that path for years and then BAM they just know and do it!! How truly romantic....
SF, I FLOVE him even more now! :D
ABSOLUTELY this is it for them. They are mature people now, settled in their careers, they've known each other for a long time, a small child is involved, I could go on and on. Just the sequence of events, so sudden and so severe, say it all.

Him marrying her closes the loop, seriously, on him seeming to be the PERFECT man. We woman love a man who wants to commit, and he absolutely did. They knew they had found their forever partner in each other. I would be shocked if they have a prenup.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Sf u crack me up. Only u would think of a prenup in the middle of all this. Too funny :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."