DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Laredo wrote:All I know is the Julia Robert's in the EPL movie didnit look like the one in her makeup commericial. . No truth in advertising .
I agree.
:stick_iagree:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:Wish I looked that good with no makeup and camera flash in my face!
me too, well maybe if I pull that beanie over my face :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

$abbatha wrote:AD with Weisz for L'Oreal Paris:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkFkIHUSYCE
After I watched this ad it reminded me of a true funny story....3 years ago when my son was going off to college, I took him to Walmart to get some things. I told him I had to get something also so we went down the skin care aisle and when he saw I picked out L'Oreal Revita Lift he said, "Why are you using that, you don't have any wrinkles?" so I laughed and said, "Well, then I guess it's working!!" He starting laughing and agreed. It was a very true and funny moment I just thought I'd share!! (by the way, I still use this product and it's still working nicelyfor me!!)
bubita

Post by bubita »

DeeDee wrote:
After I watched this ad it reminded me of a true funny story....3 years ago when my son was going off to college, I took him to Walmart to get some things. I told him I had to get something also so we went down the skin care aisle and when he saw I picked out L'Oreal Revita Lift he said, "Why are you using that, you don't have any wrinkles?" so I laughed and said, "Well, then I guess it's working!!" He starting laughing and agreed. It was a very true and funny moment I just thought I'd share!! (by the way, I still use this product and it's still working nicelyfor me!!)
Funny :lol: thanks for the tip and sharing :D
caramel

Post by caramel »

DeeDee wrote:
That is a true AD. Now I wouldn't mind giving this product a shot :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bubita_11 wrote:
DeeDee wrote:
Funny :lol: thanks for the tip and sharing :D
Well, I can certainly use that product. Maybe I'll look just like Rachel after a couple weeks and can fool Daniel!
calypso

Post by calypso »

i not know if these are new or old, rachel a rrive in NYC
http://www.popsugar.co.uk/Pictures-Rach ... page=0,0,3
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

I think these r new as I read that she is attending some dinner thing in NYC tonight.
I wonder how Henry's schooling will be handled with him going all over the place. Particularly in the next year or so when he starts kindergarten? :dunno:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Wow - she sure likes that hat and coat combo!
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:Wow - she sure likes that hat and coat combo!
they probably smell of daniel boom titty so she not want to take off :twisted:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
I was thinking the same :lol: Wonder if they look you tube vids of each others, when one is not available at night for talking and seeing each other live. :wink: I know, I would. Better then nothing.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

i wouldnt i would just mobile phone him/ her,. much better talking to the person, just cant get any better than that. Maybe thats why he always has his pants stuffed with techology

I just got what u said, gg, just ignore me, it would make me worse to be honest.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
:rotfl: I want L'Oreal to bottle this smell for Rachel to sell :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cheryl1700 wrote:i wouldnt i would just mobile phone him/ her,. much better talking to the person, just cant get any better than that. Maybe thats why he always has his pants stuffed with techology

I just got what u said, gg, just ignore me, it would make me worse to be honest.

Even if you know, you have the real thing? Just not right at that moment? I was anyway just thinking of those moments, when either is not available. I will NEVER ignore you *shakes her head*
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I think Rachel was attending an event in NY last night, I can't find it, it was the kick off to fashion week in NY the women were all wearing red. The Heart Trust event,