DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote: :lol: :lol: I hop, he made up for it.
He most certainly did!!! :twisted:
Excellent, SG!

I think James Bond is trained not to bang a woman's head into the doorframe unless that's what his intent is :wink: .
Hope not. He hardly needs to knock her out to have his wicked way. :D
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote: At that very moment I felt they would get married. I knew it was a big love, real big love – and that it came with a face and body like Daniel’s…
http://www.film-news.co.uk/show-news.as ... emID=12125
I wish Rachel would spill just a tad more about their relationship. I admire that she doesn't. But there is a part in me that would love to know how she sees Daniel.
IMO she would talk more in a heartbeat going by the past where she has been a bit more open about Darren, she is just being respectful of Daniel's wishes I presume.
To Daniel - :buttkick:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote: At that very moment I felt they would get married. I knew it was a big love, real big love – and that it came with a face and body like Daniel’s…
I wish Rachel would spill just a tad more about their relationship. I admire that she doesn't. But there is a part in me that would love to know how she sees Daniel.
IMO she would talk more in a heartbeat going by the past where she has been a bit more open about Darren, she is just being respectful of Daniel's wishes I presume.
She has ABSOLUTELY followed DC's M.O. The comment about how it's not just her, that there are others are involved, is almost a direct quote from DC.

:buttkick: :spank: :cryblow
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote:
She has ABSOLUTELY followed DC's M.O. The comment about how it's not just her, that there are others are involved, is almost a direct quote from DC.

:lol: :lol: exactly my thoughts..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Yep. but Carmel has a point. All us who live vicariously thru other romances want to know all. See, I left out an inquiring mind. My mind could care less! :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
caramel wrote: I wish Rachel would spill just a tad more about their relationship. I admire that she doesn't. But there is a part in me that would love to know how she sees Daniel.

:lol: :lol: exactly my thoughts..
I thought so too.
But I don't buy her reasoning though. Saying how she doesn't want her son to read stuff out there about them. We don't want gory details ( no I actually do :twisted: ) but just innocuous little tidbits now and then will be nice.
Actually our quota for this time around is probably over :evil: with her quote about him being "Sweet". I guess we are not getting anymore. UGH!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

That article is lovely thks, so sweet, yes i agree, about the other people involved quote, straight from the horses mouth i.e. daniel's.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:Yep. but Carmel has a point. All us who live vicariously thru other romances want to know all. See, I left out an inquiring mind. My mind could care less! :wink: k
I could be 'nice, politically correct or whatever' and lie by saying that I just would like some basics, but in reality, I'd like to know it ALL. Every last detail. Audio. Videos. Videos from cameras placed in all corners and ceiling of every room!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: His sex life is of huge interest to me! :lol: :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I'd like to see him walking around naked, but no, i wouldnt want it like big brother, much prefer in a film, where everything is just done perfect.
I certainly wouldnt want to see him doing the business with Rachel, oh no, oh no sorry thats pervy to me. oh noooooo couldnt!! :lol: :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:I'd like to see him walking around naked, but no, i wouldnt want it like big brother, much prefer in a film, where everything is just done perfect.
I certainly wouldnt want to see him doing the business with Rachel, oh no, oh no sorry thats pervy to me. oh noooooo couldnt!! :lol: :wink:
Oh, I wouldn't think of spying on him, but i wish (he'd) have a live web cam feed. I'd LOOOOVE to watch him getting off, alone, in the shower. Okay, I'll shut up now :lol: :silence:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:I'd like to see him walking around naked, but no, i wouldnt want it like big brother, much prefer in a film, where everything is just done perfect.
Oh, I wouldn't think of spying on him, but i wish (he'd) have a live web cam feed. I'd LOOOOVE to watch him getting off, alone, in the shower. Okay, I'll shut up now :lol: :silence:
:rotfl: :rotfl: SF that is so honest, well maybe i would just have a peek with u, just to be sociable like, u know. :twisted: :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
:rotfl: :rotfl: SF that is so honest, well maybe i would just have a peek with u, just to be sociable like, u know. :twisted: :wink:
We could have a toast to the coming attraction (ummm...pun intended, maybe?) :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sure we would watch it, given the chance. ALL of it. I know, I would. But seeing him in his home being totally himself would be th main attraction. Doing whatever...even seeing him peeing - from behind. Pfa and muscular back rather then willy in this case.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cookie

Post by Cookie »

Germangirl wrote:Sure we would watch it, given the chance. ALL of it. I know, I would. But seeing him in his home being totally himself would be th main attraction. Doing whatever...even seeing him peeing - from behind. Pfa and muscular back rather then willy in this case.
Wisely spoken, GG. Some things are best left to the imagination.:sigh: There is a chance of disappointment. Sure we want to know it ALL, but then - "ALL" is a big playing field, with some shady places even... Not so sure, if we really want to go there. :shock: Just imagine, he'd show an even though most unexpected yet repellent feature and then it's burned to your memory... no, no, NO! I think I rather don't want that to happen.

So, isn't it just the trick, not to reveal each and every detail? Don't they just render us fans a big big favour? Isn't the suposed fun killer of hiding the details the basic point where the fun comes in? Clever tactics of DC and RW to keep us fans stay tuned. :wink:

RL hardly ever has got what it takes to live up to the wonderland of imagination. Or is it just due to my lewd imagination... :oops: (Truth be told, there is not even a category entitled "Practically, Daniel is married to..." --- Huh? Daniel - married? Wrong movie...)

The lesson is clear, please, keep the hard facts to yourselves as well as you can manage!!

I'll be better off with the food for thought. And just as far as thoughts go: Give it to us! All those juicy morsels behind the curtain....
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cookie wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Sure we would watch it, given the chance. ALL of it. I know, I would. But seeing him in his home being totally himself would be th main attraction. Doing whatever...even seeing him peeing - from behind. Pfa and muscular back rather then willy in this case.
Wisely spoken, GG. Some things are best left to the imagination.:sigh: There is a chance of disappointment. Sure we want to know it ALL, but then - "ALL" is a big playing field, with some shady places even... Not so sure, if we really want to go there. :shock: Just imagine, he'd show an even though most unexpected yet repellent feature and then it's burned to your memory... no, no, NO! I think I rather don't want that to happen.

So, isn't it just the trick, not to reveal each and every detail? Don't they just render us fans a big big favour? Isn't the suposed fun killer of hiding the details the basic point where the fun comes in? Clever tactics of DC and RW to keep us fans stay tuned. :wink:

RL hardly ever has got what it takes to live up to the wonderland of imagination. Or is it just due to my lewd imagination... :oops: (Truth be told, there is not even a category entitled "Practically, Daniel is married to..." --- Huh? Daniel - married? Wrong movie...)

The lesson is clear, please, keep the hard facts to yourselves as well as you can manage!!

I'll be better off with the food for thought. And just as far as thoughts go: Give it to us! All those juicy morsels behind the curtain....
Have you seen Love is The Devil yet Cookie?

Nothing, nothing, is left to the imagination in that movie....Daniel bears all, fully-fronted nude in the bath, all on display.