Free speech or how do we want our discussions?

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Germangirl wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
I guess that Weisz has an official or unofficial board dedicated to her,so if some can't stand to read some critique about Weisz,sorry to seems harsh,but try to find some other board fully related to Weisz.
I really don't see the need to come here, in a Craig related board,and discuss about Weisz. Sorry again if this may seems unfair.
Can sorta relate, to what you said, Sab, only the last - not talking about RW OR Sats on here, because its called DTDaniel is not possible, because everything concerning him is an issue.

I think, what sf meant with the more you accept/like her, the more fun you have here - I didn't get her post as meaning, you HAVE to. It was more in an "Make it easier for yourself" sort of way. She meant well, I think, even though, it might not be possible for some, which is accepted.

What I really feel is, that we have to find the fine line, when it just becomes too much of everything - too much "hate", too much "love". AND once in a while, we might step back and remember, why we are here.
First and foremost, because we LIKE this man, which might mean, we should give him credit before we critisize. The credit should be in the majority by all the freedom of speech we all have and should use, otherwise we turn this into one of those boards, we never wanted to be.

Thanks for the explanation GG,i know what Sf means,but imo is still allowed for some members that are negative reagarding Weisz to entitled their opinions,IF her and Caramel are truelly annoyed to read,from time to time negative comments regarding Weisz,since me isn't browsing that often into the board lately,so i think that a critique towards Weisz is still allowed, they can find some fully related board dedicated to Weisz where discuss about her.
I'm not suggesting to cut out Weisz and Mitchell from every discussions of this board,but if some is really really annoyed reading some critique or negative comments regarding Weisz simply can find possible MAYBE a board dedicated to her where discussing solely about Weisz.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Sorry $ab - that ain't happening. this board was all about DC and Sats before which was acceptable to everyone then. So it is only right that it is about DC and RW now. We that like both are here to stay and show a lot of love for both. If our sugary sweet posts seem OTT to some, may be THEY should find another site that is exclusively Daniel?.....hmm?
Last edited by caramel on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

$abbatha wrote: She meant well, I think, even though, it might not be possible for some, which is accepted.
See - I didn't say, you shouldn't :wink:

What I hope is, that we more and more find the right way to express WHATEVER we are feeling and that nobody is afraid to do so. I think, we are on the right track for that.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I truly believe, we all need a rest and some time, to let this go down and maybe have a thought or two.

Therefore I am locking this for a bit. Not to cut off further discussion, but I believe, all is said and we only will repeat ourselves from now on.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..