Daniel for International Women's Day

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Maybe we can use the term "Daniel-ish" instead of "brilliant"...

It's a synonym :lol:
Yes, it is!! :lol:

Those are some high heels he's wearing, too. Ouch. With his big feet, I suppose they had to get them from some transexual shop.
Big feet. what about the big boobies? geezz,
I imagine he had to be fitted for a dress, too :lol: . And shave his chest hair. It would be fun to be in the room with him as he was getting made up and dressed. Did he need to tuck? :shock:

I know, I'm making a mockery out of this serious message. I'm sorry... :oops:
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote: Yes, it is!! :lol:

Those are some high heels he's wearing, too. Ouch. With his big feet, I suppose they had to get them from some transexual shop.
I imagine he had to be fitted for a dress, too :lol: . And shave his chest hair. It would be fun to be in the room with him as he was getting made up and dressed. Did he need to tuck? :shock:

His breasts did defy gravity. :lol:
Crazy!
caramel

Post by caramel »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Maybe we can use the term "Daniel-ish" instead of "brilliant"...

It's a synonym :lol:
Yes, it is!! :lol:

Hats off to Daniel for having done this........That was a courageous thing to do, imo. Even from a long shot, I thought the look in his eyes when dressed as a woman was pretty touching.

I know this is for a serious cause but on a lighter note he looked so beautiful all made up like that :lol:
I wonder how much practice he had to put in to walk in those high heels ...
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote: Yes, it is!! :lol:

GG, we are having fun with it and that is euality. It would be fun to see the transformation happen. It does a man good to see what we goes thru to get into a dress.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Geez, we are all thinking the exact same thing. My original post said exactly as you Caramel - that it was a courageous thing for him do to and also what tboss said - that all men should have to dress as a woman for a bit. I deleted it rather than posting for some reason (didn't want to get into the Roosterfish thing.)

Yeah, those made-up eyes have soul. :sigh:
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Love the big sigh he gives as he emerges as a woman!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

tbossmc2000 wrote:GG, we are having fun with it and that is euality. It would be fun to see the transformation happen. It does a man good to see what we goes thru to get into a dress.
I have to laugh out loud.....

sf2la's and GG's avatar are so similiar I got always confused, too.

Just as boss' and caramel's :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

That is one damn ugly dress though, isn't it? I think for Daniel to have REALLY experienced what it's like to be a woman, he should have shaved his legs, underarms, and gotten a Brazilian before putting on those stockings :twisted: .
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Someone on JJ said he looks like Felicity Huffman! They have a point!

dolphin100

Post by dolphin100 »

I didn't think he'd look good as a woman! He continues to surprise me and bravo on him!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

This link to the news story includes photo of him with Sats from 2009! Some journalist could use a demotion... :roll:
http://www.thirdage.com/news/daniel-cra ... y_3-7-2011
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I found it fasinating how he can stare at the camera and not blink, twitch or flinch, he is a traiend professional.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

tbossmc2000 wrote:I found it fasinating how he can stare at the camera and not blink, twitch or flinch, he is a traiend professional.
Especially knowing how fidgety he is. She fidgets her left hand a bit at first in a very familiar way.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:I found it fasinating how he can stare at the camera and not blink, twitch or flinch, he is a traiend professional.
Really, he didn't blink? I highly doubt there was any script being read to him. Don't you think he as just cued as to when to stand, when to walk, when to take off the wig, etc.?