Where to post the pics...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I find it interesting that we are all being put into buckets "Rachel likers/haters". Clearly it's not that simple.

Weisz is his lover. I find that fascinating. Not her necessarily. I think if he was bedding Margaret Thatcher, I'd be just as engrossed.

Could actually take or leave Rachel. I think she's beautiful, but I thought that before Daniel came along, but had no desire to paint her pic or read her bio.

I'm interested in why he is interested in her, and his happiness. He sure does look good out of this relationship.

I'm just glad he didn't go the cheesy rebound route - and date a paparazzi goddess like Lindsay, Paris, Katie, or any number of Charlie Sheen slappers. Now that would make for some fun around here and I suspect a hug drop off in numbers.
Last edited by bumblebee on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ exactly.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

mburns wrote:To Jec and Sabbatha, well said, all I can say is if only he had'nt made 'Dream House' just think what we'd have been spared!!! :roll:
Meh..who knows..maybe Craig would been split sooner or later from Mitchell even without stumple in Dream House,but i agree that the movie was the casus belli.
Chrissie65 wrote:I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to watch that movie. Doesn't look like it at present.
Me neither.

mburns wrote:Well, I was told in a message off another forum member that they would buy the dvd and fast forward the bits she was in, I don't even think I'll bother with the dvd somehow!! :lol: :lol:
:lol: I agree.

bumblebee wrote:
I'm interested in why he is interested in her, and his happiness. He sure does look good odd od this relationship.

I'm just glad he didn't go the cheesy rebound route - and date a paparazzi goddess like Lindsay, Paris, Katie, or any number of Charlie Sheen slappers. Now that would make for some fun around here and I suspect a hug drop off in numbers.
Making examples BB it's not correct.Craig it's not Sheen but in the end he dumped Mitchell for the new one,so he acted not completely in a fair way to me,this is juts my pov,and 'm not asking to share my opinion.

Weisz is beautiful and that's all?I mean this is the main reason why everyone is so happy about her? :roll:
IMo Craig don't look so good lately in the paps piccies,so again my perception is different.

But then again the main question is:
why me and few others that dislike Weisz should discuss about her happily?Why we have to make compromises with her presence when the board is CRAIG related?
How i'm supposed to be active part of this community if i can't discuss into the most active and popular thread?
Obviously i can say what i think one time or two,but i can't continuously repeat in a loop my negative pov about Weisz. But Weisz: that's what this is all about lately on the board.

To separate the thread was good imo,at least if i don't want to read about Weisz i can,but that don't solve the matter that if i don't find interesting debating about Weisz i have no other thread to joint.Sad but true.

The solution? Different solutions, same cure:
Change channel = don't post here on DtD
Don't want to debating about Weisz = don't post in the active and most popular thread
= silence
khenton

Post by khenton »

Very good points! Bb. You've help me clarify something that's been rattling around in my head. The emphasis on dc--ephiphany! K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
caramel

Post by caramel »

ITA with Bee. I think for most of us here Rach was an unknown but since her involvement with DC we have got to know her a bit more and we like what we see.

DC looks far more sexier to me now that he has this sweet, strong, self assured, articulate, talented, elegant woman in his life. So far I have not heard or seen her do anything bad so she is a good person in my book. For those wondering, this fascination we have for Rach is not just about her looks.

For those who don't want to watch DH, a few of us here are planning to watch it multiple times , so that should compensate :mrgreen:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:I
DC looks far more sexier to me now that he has this sweet, strong, self assured, articulate, talented, elegant woman in his life. So far I have not heard or seen her do anything bad so she is a good person in my book.
Agreed, but only shows, that he did it twice in a row, because Sats was all that as well in my book :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote: DC looks far more sexier to me now that he has this sweet, strong, self assured, articulate, talented, elegant woman in his life. So far I have not heard or seen her do anything bad so she is a good person in my book.
Agreed, but only shows, that he did it twice in a row, because Sats was all that as well in my book :wink:
lets hope that he stops with his little trend here ;)

As this is not a discussion about the merits and demerits of Rach and Sats,
I will take your word for Sats being articulate as I haven't come across a single interview of hers ;)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
caramel wrote: DC looks far more sexier to me now that he has this sweet, strong, self assured, articulate, talented, elegant woman in his life. So far I have not heard or seen her do anything bad so she is a good person in my book.
lets hope that he stops with his little trend here ;)
Yes, for his own good..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

caramel wrote:ITA with Bee. I think for most of us here Rach was an unknown but since her involvement with DC we have got to know her a bit more and we like what we see.

DC looks far more sexier to me now that he has this sweet, strong, self assured, articulate, talented, elegant woman in his life. So far I have not heard or seen her do anything bad so she is a good person in my book. For those wondering, this fascination we have for Rach is not just about her looks.

For those who don't want to watch DH, a few of us here are planning to watch it multiple times , so that should compensate :mrgreen:
ITA what this means?
Sorry but i have no clue of what it means nor i wish to search somewhere ^^"
By the way i think the converse as you,obviously, and she done something really bad,i'm referring to how their relationship started, but this is not the point.

Like Jec said on February it's RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA
allway in the board,this means that if i don't want to talk about Weisz,for several reasons, there's little left to do here.

Like you said as well on FEB you rather posted in past here mainly because you didn't like Mitchell as Craig patner,so i guess that it's my turn to rather post here.

Good luck with DH,Sheridan,basing from the past movies i seen from him, in past it's capable of pure horror movie...for the audience.
caramel

Post by caramel »

$abbatha wrote: ITA what this means?
Sorry but i have no clue of what it means nor i wish to search somewhere ^^"
By the way i think the converse as you,obviously, and she done something really bad,i'm referring to how their relationship started, but this is not the point.

Like Jec said on February it's RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA
allway in the board,this means that if i don't want to talk about Weisz,for several reasons, there's little left to do here.

Like you said as well on FEB you rather posted in past here mainly because you didn't like Mitchell as Craig patner,so i guess that it's my turn to rather post here.

Good luck with DH,Sheridan,basing from the past movies i seen from him, in past it's capable of pure horror movie...for the audience.
ITA stands for I Totally Agree

About me not posting before, well that was ONE of many reasons for me not posting here. As for me doing so now, well what can I say, this new Daniel is so SEXY now, I just can't resist.... :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I dont care whether people like Rachel or or dislike her, it doesnt really matter to me. I aint that bothered. So i don't take it personal like if someone doesnt like her, or someone who loves her, and thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread. People have a right to have their own likes/dislikes. I dont want to diss on any ones enjoyment of RW, they can discuss her till the cows come home. I'll skimm thru it.
I preferred Sats personally, but it dont matter. Anyway, wait another seven years 2016 and he might get his itch again, or the marriage question is pressing him, and he's off. Chance for us, 2016 is the year to be around him girls!!
I think what hurts me and others is that people dont want to post anymore, because of bad feelings and falling out/name calling and not being able to voice their opinion cause its being dissed and they feel as though they have been totally burned in doing so.
If no one posts its dead boring!!!
But then i have never been one to really comment on the popular news thread, i have always went for the NC, lol or picking daniel's perfect body to bits, or basically getting me self all in a lather over someone i will never get me hands on. Fantasy world i know, and i love it. It puts a spring in your step doesnt it! Actually found a georgous looking bloke, who has got a sexy lovely way about him, and u totally want to snog, perfect.
What i'm trying to say, BB did it for me, thats what started me again, chime in!! If this forum is going to allow different opinions, the only way we will know it, is to keep on posting. Whats the worse that can happen be banned from the forum, for giving an opinion. How bad is that. Avoid the hassle of arguments yes thats me, i like pleasant and joking. No posting no pleasant and joking either. I agreed with Jec about if she commented on RW negatively she would get slated by people who like her, so I wont comment on RW negatively. It hurts others feelings who like her. Plus i am a coward like K.
I dont know, i just want people to post and have a good laugh, I mean look at the people who missed out on commenting on Dan's undies at the airport cause they dont feel part of the incrowd and they dont feel comfortable about posting, imagine all the right funny captions we could have had, from people who we dont even know, who come on this forum everyday, for news about dan, why arent u posting? If its a country club, u will never know the truth until u apply to join, start posting, chime in. God i would love other people to join and a crack!
Can i make a suggustion to the mods, if someone has done something against the rules, and u have to pull someone up about something, dont do it by PM have all your offical duties done on the forum, then everyone can see its above board.

BTW if daniel goes buck naked in dream house, i bet u girls would watch it!!! maybe not buy the dvd, but deffo download it of utube :twisted: (It would get as famous as Ray's willy on here).

Well I hear snoring in the background bye
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I hear Ray's name.... leave his willy alone - that and the whole Ray belongs to me. Ray doesn't need to be ogled over.

SDF xx
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:I hear Ray's name.... leave his willy alone - that and the whole Ray belongs to me. Ray doesn't need to be ogled over.

SDF xx
Hiya Starry where u been, Ray is rather famous on here for his nudity, and ahem appendage!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

cheryl1700 wrote:Can i make a suggustion to the mods, if someone has done something against the rules, and u have to pull someone up about something, dont do it by PM have all your offical duties done on the forum, then everyone can see its above board.
I can only speak for myself, but when I feel the need to step in, I always have done it on the open forum.

I only pm'ed in the past when I thought a post could have been read wrong or could offend another member and asked for a little change in the wording. And those members did, cause they hadn't recognized HOW it could have been read.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Dunda wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Can i make a suggustion to the mods, if someone has done something against the rules, and u have to pull someone up about something, dont do it by PM have all your offical duties done on the forum, then everyone can see its above board.
I can only speak for myself, but when I feel the need to step in, I always have done it on the open forum.

I only pm'ed in the past when I thought a post could have been read wrong or could offend another member and asked for a little change in the wording. And those members did, cause they hadn't recognized HOW it could have been read.
yes i know