Where to post the pics...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

K:
crumbling my breadsticks and listening to the groups who giggles about doing the nasty with DC
This struck a cord with me. I used to laugh for hours and get a stomach ache.
We used to dissect every body part, nose hair, ear hair, and carry on for hours about one tiny Daniel part,
I miss that.
Yeah Dunda, you won me over. :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Raymond01 wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Raymond01 wrote:I've made many blunders with my comments and have been shot down. For me, I think I'm just asking a question, to other it appears I am challenging and/or haven't done my homework and read every single previous post covering that question (which is true--it could take months to read all previous posts).
When did you felt shut down? I really would like to know, because I don't remember any situation or any kind of blunder (I had to look that word up in the dictionary :wink: )

And about reading all the previous post, it's impossible. Even when I joined in March 2007 it was impossible to do that.
Please don't misunderstand my statement. I said "shot down", NOT "shut down". Unfortunately I used American slang and the two have slightly different connotations. "Shot down" merely means in disagreement (like having your ears pinned back, or they shot that idea down and move on to the next . . . .). Shut down is much more violent a reaction--halted, put a stop to, etc.

And that is what I meant--when reading the writings of a new person or even another person, it is hard to read deeper into that person's writings.
Thanks!

For many of us english isn't the first language and sometimes one can miss subtleties.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote: We used to dissect every body part, nose hair, ear hair, and carry on for hours about one tiny Daniel part,
I miss that.
Its in our hands...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: We used to dissect every body part, nose hair, ear hair, and carry on for hours about one tiny Daniel part,
I miss that.
Its in our hands...
In our hands :shock: ready set go...lips, they are hard to put in my hands but I sure love running my fingers across them.
So jucielisious, :blowkiss:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I miss that.
Its in our hands...
In our hands :shock: ready set go...lips, they are hard to put in my hands but I sure love running my fingers across them.
Nah, lips on lips, mine first
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Its in our hands...
You two can fight over the lips. If you don't mind, I'll just start southland :twisted: .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Is it ok, if I take shoulders and chest? AND arms. I almost forgot the arms. :shock: Or do you want the arms, Mrs. Bee? I am ready to share :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:Is it ok, if I take shoulders and chest? AND arms. I almost forgot the arms. :shock: Or do you want the arms, Mrs. Bee? I am ready to share :mrgreen:
No peaches, I want peaches!

caramel

Post by caramel »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Is it ok, if I take shoulders and chest? AND arms. I almost forgot the arms. :shock: Or do you want the arms, Mrs. Bee? I am ready to share :mrgreen:

OMG - :rotfl:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Its in our hands...
NO NO NO, we have been through this a million times, they are mineImage
Cheryl, when are you going to get it?Image
Do I have to send Luna over to snap you out of it?
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:

ooohhh, look at those cute peacehs. :shock: nah, I stay with the lips :blowkiss:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

And I stay with my avi :lol: .

tboss, Cheryl, GG, and Bee, there are TWO of what you are each claiming. I KNOW the lower lip is valued higher, but the top lip is still juicilicious. And with the peaches, shoulders, and arms, both sides are pretty identical (well, except the tattooed arm...)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:And I stay with my avi :lol: .

tboss, Cheryl, GG, and Bee, there are TWO of what you are each claiming. I KNOW the lower lip is valued higher, but the top lip is still juicilicious. And with the peaches, shoulders, and arms, both sides are pretty identical (well, except the tattooed arm...)
Well, I have no problem with the tatooed arm.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:

I don't either anymore. The bicep one has always been HOT, but the new tattoo has become like a piece of lint in his hair to me.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

I don't either anymore. The bicep one has always been HOT, but the new tattoo has become like a piece of lint in his hair to me.
But I am talking about the new one. I sorta find it quite sexy, he is having it AT ALL!