Where to post the pics...

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:And I stay with my avi :lol: .

tboss, Cheryl, GG, and Bee, there are TWO of what you are each claiming. I KNOW the lower lip is valued higher, but the top lip is still juicilicious. And with the peaches, shoulders, and arms, both sides are pretty identical (well, except the tattooed arm...)
Well, I have no problem with the tatooed arm.
I am not going to share lips, you can't have one without the other.
OMG GG. you had to hit me below the bet. tattooed arm. I compleely forgot about that. I love that arm. If I had to choose I would still claim the lips, jucilicous lips. Hot. completly covering my lips. I want the tongue too.
I think that goes with the lips yes?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: In our hands :shock: ready set go...lips, they are hard to put in my hands but I sure love running my fingers across them.
So jucielisious, :blowkiss:
Nah, lips on lips, mine first
NO NO NO, we have been through this a million times, they are mineImage
Cheryl, when are you going to get it?Image
Do I have to send Luna over to snap you out of it?
:rotfl: handbags at dawn, tee hee. Ok I'll have his ears and hairline, i can run my fingers thru it, and twirl the hair at the back of the nape of his neck.
Tell me, what will u do to his lips, or will that be too erotic?
Who's going have his big feet??
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote: Nah, lips on lips, mine first
NO NO NO, we have been through this a million times, they are mineImage
:rotfl: handbags at dawn, tee hee. Ok I'll have his ears and hairline, i can run my fingers thru it, and twirl the hair at the back of the nape of his neck.
Ummm, excuse me.....the feet are mine. :oops:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

JEC57 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: NO NO NO, we have been through this a million times, they are mineImage
Ummm, excuse me.....the feet are mine. :oops:
Cheryl, I would lick them with my tongue, gently, soft and juicy. would kiss them and suck on them, nibble on them with my teeth. maybe bite a little, put lip gloss on them, make sure they don't dry or chap. :twisted:
BTW: JEC, you got the feet. hum, :sigh: there is something erotic going through your head about the feet. :twisted:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
BTW: JEC, you got the feet. hum, :sigh: there is something erotic going through your head about the feet. :twisted:
Love his feet......

chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Love his feet...... [/quote]

Me too!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote: I want the tongue too.
:rotfl:
tboss, you are getting kind of greedy... BOTH lips, trying to steal his right arm from GG, and NOW the tongue too?? Where will it stop? :twisted:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Chrissie65 wrote:Love his feet......
Me too![/quote]

He has got huge big toes, not into feet, what would u do girls with his feet, suck his toes, oh no not for me, but i'm interested? may learn something

Very nice tboss about the lips yummy delish
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: I want the tongue too.
:rotfl:
tboss, you are getting kind of greedy... BOTH lips, trying to steal his right arm from GG, and NOW the tongue too?? Where will it stop? :twisted:
Thanks for backing up my choice, :blowkiss: but I have to agree with Boss - tongue belongs to the lips and therefore should be hers.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

BTW i saw a size 12 in marks and spencers today, my gods, they are huge, and he has another half a size on top, shuggie boats!
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Me too!
He has got huge big toes, not into feet, what would u do girls with his feet, suck his toes, oh no not for me, but i'm interested? may learn something

Very nice tboss about the lips yummy delish[/quote]

I've been a foot fetishist since I'd seen a movie at the cinema when I was about 22. Don't know its title anymore. There are lots of nice things coming to my mind when I'm thinking of feet... :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Chrissie65 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
Me too!

Very nice tboss about the lips yummy delish
I've been a foot fetishist since I'd seen a movie at the cinema when I was about 22. Don't know its title anymore. There are lots of nice things coming to my mind when I'm thinking of feet... :wink:[/quote]

maybe u and jec can have one each, left or right
"Calm down girls! you can all have a bit of me!"
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

JEC57 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Love his feet......

JEC, this little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy had none, and this little piggy whent _____________fill in the blanks.
GG, this sounds more like freaky friday...Thansk for supporting me on the tongue.
Chrissie. Glad you like it.
Cheryl, I don't want to calm down, its Spring and I have the fever :twisted:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

:rotfl: Love the little piggy rhyme! Does he have ticklish feet anyone know for certain?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Is little piggy a TV character or what is it?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..