The "OMG I can't belive he's Married!!" Thread

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But what now. Will they have a holiday. Or will they use the time to find a house. Will they have a large reception in England for friends and family..

http://www.facebook.com/Daniel.Craig.Fa ... 0917179780
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:But what now. Will they have a holiday. Or will they use the time to find a house. Will they have a large reception in England for friends and family..

Sasha, what girl doesn't lay that on on themselves. I thought that for 3 years after my husband left me abruptly, for no apparant reason, he just got up one morning and left. I spent 3 years thinking what did I do wrong, how could I of changed it, why didn't he want me.
I can offer to Sat's, it does get better, even when I didn't believe anyone that told me it woudl get better.
GG, I guess your right about the picture, it just seems so discommented and conterary to their love.
GG, probable a little of both, honeymoon, celebrating and house hunting,
a new chapter begins. Oh how exciting for them.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:But what now. Will they have a holiday. Or will they use the time to find a house. Will they have a large reception in England for friends and family..

Sasha, what girl doesn't lay that on on themselves. I thought that for 3 years after my husband left me abruptly, for no apparant reason, he just got up one morning and left. I spent 3 years thinking what did I do wrong, how could I of changed it, why didn't he want me.
I can offer to Sat's, it does get better, even when I didn't believe anyone that told me it woudl get better.
GG, I guess your right about the picture, it just seems so discommented and conterary to their love.
A new chapter with the world at their feet. A bit jealous here :oops:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:

A new chapter with the world at their feet. A bit jealous here :oops:
Understandably so, I too an a little jealous, I don't think about love much anymore, maybe I can't let go of my feelings for my ex. It was a lot of years built on my marriage, ups, downs, good, bad, young and building our foundation,
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I totally believe, this wall only works for as long as we dont bump into someone, who just tears down our walls in a second. It might not happen, but it could...

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Not at all surprised. Startled. Like Bee, I have to process it. I'm about done with that though, I hope!. I, too, think they married equals in every way. I like the balance of this relationship and think neither could have done any better. No one could. I'm so happy for them that words just really can't explain it. Her first marriage at 41, he's put it off for so long. I think they had just never found THE ONE until they had the 1:1 time on the DH set that allowed their love to develop and the discovery that they didn't want to live their lives apart. What an exciting future ahead for them. Henry adds an entirely new dimension to their relationship. I feel very sad for Sats. If, per chance, she is fine with it, people are pitying her. I wouldn't want people to pity me if I don't want it.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

New beginnings, god they must feel good. And, yep, it makes you feel a little pang of "oh, I wish"! So much ahead of them, it's awesome. I am sooo pleased for him, I'm sure he's all getting loads of attention about this wherever he is or goes - and probably fidgeting quite a bit too!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:New beginnings, god they must feel good. And, yep, it makes you feel a little pang of "oh, I wish"! So much ahead of them, it's awesome. I am sooo pleased for him, I'm sure he's all getting loads of attention about this wherever he is or goes - and probably fidgeting quite a bit too!

Maybe he is gaining a new sort of confidence through her way of dealing with it. After having officially claimed it to be true, he should be able to answer to questions with a straight YES, we are.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sasha wrote: I just hope that Satsuki is strong enough, which I'm sure she is, not to succumb to this awful and unjust thoughts: "What I did wrong?', "When it went wrong?" It's such a difficult moment, hope he was as delicate as possible, because even if she is over the whole story it is hard not to reflect on it at this point.
I'm pretty sure that Heike is surprised too.
Unfortunately there are still nasty people out there pulling her to bits across the internet. I've read a bunch of bitchy comments today across various sites.

I hope she is wise and just ignores the internet for a while.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sasha wrote: I just hope that Satsuki is strong enough, which I'm sure she is, not to succumb to this awful and unjust thoughts: "What I did wrong?', "When it went wrong?" It's such a difficult moment, hope he was as delicate as possible, because even if she is over the whole story it is hard not to reflect on it at this point.
I'm pretty sure that Heike is surprised too.
Unfortunately there are still nasty people out there pulling her to bits across the internet. I've read a bunch of bitchy comments today across various sites.

I hope she is wise and just ignores the internet for a while.
Me too. I find it hard to believe she wants to delve into the internet regarding his marriage or chance reading cruel comments about herself. Too painful and sad. Hopefully she's on a holiday somewhere far away with no wifi.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Read the news on my phone whilst at a friend's house for dinner.
Couldn't wait to get back home and check it out. I was shocked at the suddeness of it all but not really surprised. I always had a feeling that it was serious between them. Typical DC keeping it secret and low key.
Congratulations to the both of them. :D
Lilia

Post by Lilia »

WOW, just WOW!!!!

I am still processing the news (it will take a few days, I think). I just found out, through the internet. Like many of you, I didn't think this would happen so soon. I thought he would date RW for a few years and then maybe marry her.

Right now, I can say she is one lucky woman!! -- They officially belong together...

It will certainly be interesting to see them as a 'married couple'. I DO think they will appear (together) at premieres and award shows, since they are both actors.

She is a lucky woman, indeed. I admit I envy her enormously...

Sigh.
Last edited by Lilia on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That's because you know what I can do with my little finger."
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I was watching the TV coverage of the Glastonbury festival last night and at the same time browsing the internet on my laptop. I was looking at the websites of some of the Sunday newspapers when I came across the item about the ‘secret’ marriage ceremony on the News of the World site. I was so excited that I posted the news on the forum. Although I was surprised, in some ways it wasn’t totally unexpected. I think I felt like sf2la that marriage would happen sooner rather than later. At first I did wonder about the veracity of the report in the News of the World, but you’ve got to give the paper its due because it does get some scoops. I’ve spent far too much time on the internet today reading the various articles about Daniel and Rachel and the comments left by people, which have been very positive and demonstrate a great deal of good will towards the couple. I still expect Daniel to be a very private person, but I do hope that in future when he does appear in public with Rachel he is more relaxed and accepting of the good will that’s out there. I wish them all future happiness and I look forward to their film performances. It's been a very nice day!
caramel

Post by caramel »

cassandra wrote:I was watching the TV coverage of the Glastonbury festival last night and at the same time browsing the internet on my laptop. I was looking at the websites of some of the Sunday newspapers when I came across the item about the ‘secret’ marriage ceremony on the News of the World site. I was so excited that I posted the news on the forum. Although I was surprised, in some ways it wasn’t totally unexpected. I think I felt like sf2la that marriage would happen sooner rather than later. At first I did wonder about the veracity of the report in the News of the World, but you’ve got to give the paper its due because it does get some scoops. I’ve spent far too much time on the internet today reading the various articles about Daniel and Rachel and the comments left by people, which have been very positive and demonstrate a great deal of good will towards the couple.

Hi cass, thx for being the bearer of such good news, yesterday! :D
cassandra wrote: I still expect Daniel to be a very private person, but I do hope that in future when he does appear in public with Rachel he is more relaxed and accepting of the good will that’s out there. I wish them all future happiness and I look forward to their film performances. It's been a very nice day!
:stick_iagree:
PhoenixMagicBondGirl

Post by PhoenixMagicBondGirl »

I think this is a really good thing for Daniel, it's a new step in his life, for which he's obviously happy about! :D
"I go through life thinking it's all going to end tomorrow."

Charlie Crews: "People live through a lot of things you never thought they could."

House: "Everybody lies"