The "OMG I can't belive he's Married!!" Thread

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lets have another bet, sf. (We had one over Sats pregnancy and I won) I say again - no baby for them ..
You got it! I only thought Sats was pregnant because she was MIA. Never dreamt they had broken up. This time I believe they BOTH WANT a child. So yeah. I'll even up the ante. You name the bet.
OK, I say NO child - but I give you 2 years. If i win, I fly over to meet up with you and Boss and K and you have to bear with me for a week or so.

You say, what you would want, if you win... :wink:
can i be incluided? i bet in antoehr psot two years natural or adopeted
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote: You got it! I only thought Sats was pregnant because she was MIA. Never dreamt they had broken up. This time I believe they BOTH WANT a child. So yeah. I'll even up the ante. You name the bet.
OK, I say NO child - but I give you 2 years. If i win, I fly over to meet up with you and Boss and K and you have to bear with me for a week or so.

I don't want to wait for two years before you visit, so we'll have to think up something else! And of course, Luna, you can be included too! But we're talking being pregnant, not having the baby, right?
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote: OK, I say NO child - but I give you 2 years. If i win, I fly over to meet up with you and Boss and K and you have to bear with me for a week or so.

I don't want to wait for two years before you visit, so we'll have to think up something else! And of course, Luna, you can be included too! But we're talking being pregnant, not having the baby, right?
i think they will have baby within two years
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote: OK, I say NO child - but I give you 2 years. If i win, I fly over to meet up with you and Boss and K and you have to bear with me for a week or so.

i think they will have baby within 1 1/2 years then
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote: can i be incluided? i bet in antoehr psot two years natural or adopeted
I actually think so too and believe they will not practice birth control at their first opportunity. But what if we are off a month? Lose the bet because of one month?
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote:
sf2la wrote: I don't want to wait for two years before you visit, so we'll have to think up something else! And of course, Luna, you can be included too! But we're talking being pregnant, not having the baby, right?
I actually think so too and believe they will not practice birth control at their first opportunity. But what if we are off a month? Lose the bet because of one month?
I think if they don't have the baby within next 2 years give or take a couple months, it ain't happening. RW will be 43. Isn't that a bit risky then? I mean it would be considered a risky pregnancy, right?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote: i think they will have baby within two years
I think if they don't have the baby within next 2 years give or take a couple months, it ain't happening. RW will be 43. Isn't that a bit risky then? I mean it would be considered a risky pregnancy, right?
How can anything that involves HHH sperm be risky? There's magic in those loins.
Lu

Post by Lu »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Lets have another bet, sf. (We had one over Sats pregnancy and I won) I say again - no baby for them ..
You got it! I only thought Sats was pregnant because she was MIA. Never dreamt they had broken up. This time I believe they BOTH WANT a child. So yeah. I'll even up the ante. You name the bet.
I say no baby because I always imagined [total speculation to follow--I am a writer after all :lol: ] that Daniel and Sats didn't marry because she was still young and probably wanted children. He knew that he did not want to do parenting again at his age, so he put her off and made promises and gave an engagement ring hoping she changes her mind about a kid. Now it's been five years, she is still putting the pressure on...

Meanwhile Daniel gets to know Rachel on the set, and here is a woman who is more mature. She already has a child so she has ticked that need off the list. She gives him no pressure for kids and marriage, only to be friends and enjoy life together.

Either Sats leaves because of no progress/no child, or he leaves her because he knows he just can't give her what he wants. He knows he is too busy now to be a good parent and enjoy any children anyway.

Again, this is all my speculation, but I always figured that Sats ended up calling things off because her biological clock was ticking and Daniel was not cooperating. RW's clock is already winding down, on the other hand. I'm 40, and believe me, even for the love of my life,even for DANIEL, I don't think you couldn't compel me to pump out another child. :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The strong, sexy woman who took Bond off the market
27 JUNE 2011 Surprise! Celebrities who shun the spotlight to say 'I do' in secret

It's been noted that the new 007 goes for girls who are more than just a pretty face - these strong, intelligent women are very much the 21st-century Bond girls.

And in real life, Daniel Craig has followed in the footsteps of his famous alter ego.

The cine hunk has secretly tied the knot with Rachel Weisz - a top-flight actress with a Cambridge degree and an Oscar to her name.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebritie ... married/1/

Daniel Craig: The allure of Hollywood's blue-eyed boy

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebritie ... d-films/1/
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

This is good, the "who is this guy who nabbed Rachel Weisz?" spotlight lends reporters to dig beyond Bond. Thanks GG.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:The strong, sexy woman who took Bond off the market
27 JUNE 2011 Surprise! Celebrities who shun the spotlight to say 'I do' in secret

It's been noted that the new 007 goes for girls who are more than just a pretty face - these strong, intelligent women are very much the 21st-century Bond girls.

And in real life, Daniel Craig has followed in the footsteps of his famous alter ego.

The cine hunk has secretly tied the knot with Rachel Weisz - a top-flight actress with a Cambridge degree and an Oscar to her name.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebritie ... married/1/

Daniel Craig: The allure of Hollywood's blue-eyed boy

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebritie ... d-films/1/
si, but they msut take this off now out of resepct for sats surely yes?
http://www.hellomagazine.com/profiles/satsuki-mitchell/
ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

If C&A and Tattoo are big hits, he'll be huge in hollywood, and internationally, even if he never gets a oscar, he'll be huge if those films are hits
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

I dont suppose she has even read it, I dont take any notice of thing Hello mag prints, everything with a pinch of salt.
calypso

Post by calypso »

cheryl1700 wrote:I dont suppose she has even read it, I dont take any notice of thing Hello mag prints, everything with a pinch of salt.
maybe not but out of keeping up with the latest information, sites have people who update things and hello magazine should be no different, it strikes of laziness
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

'all flights for marriage central via boom titty city now boarding'
ImageImage