The "OMG I can't belive he's Married!!" Thread

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

calypso wrote:chrissanchez12 In a world filled with chaos, violence, and
hate...it's great to see that people can still love each other. Congrats Daniel Craig!

about 24 hours ago via web
That to me says it all, cheers luna. You got to celebrate the good times, when something so great like two people getting married cause they truely love each other. That's something to party about.
Cause there's so much to moan about in the world got to grab the good times when u can with both hands.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Do we see his new tattoo in a new context now?
"a time for timelessness"
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:Do we see his new tattoo in a new context now?
"a time for timelessness"
Good point, tattoos tend to be etched during life changing or life defining moments.

ooo, the plot thickens. I could spend all day on here deciphering codes and reading into clues with you all!
caramel

Post by caramel »

cheryl1700 wrote:
hate...it's great to see that people can still love each other. Congrats Daniel Craig!

That to me says it all, cheers luna. You got to celebrate the good times, when something so great like two people getting married cause they truely love each other. That's something to party about.
Cause there's so much to moan about in the world got to grab the good times when u can with both hands.
:stick_iagree:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:

:stick_iagree:
me too :sigh:
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.laineygossip.com/Daniel_Crai ... =0&CelID=0

Daniel Craig married Rachel Weisz

It happened last Wednesday in New York. It was a secret wedding with only 6 guests – their children and two friends. The Daily Mail reported it first. We need to Encyclopaedia Brown this sh-t. Obviously.

First, let’s re-examine the timeline:

Daniel and Rachel work together on a movie called The Dream House in Toronto. They wrap in March 2010. Two months later, in May 2010, Daniel is sighted with now ex-girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell. All seems well. They are not however seen together over the summer of 2010 and after.

Rachel and her ex-partner Darren Aronofsky were both at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2010. All also seemed well. Six weeks later, TMZ breaks the story that Rachel and Darren had split, subtly implying that Rachel had broken up with Darren for Daniel, that Rachel had been “linked” to Daniel for several months.

December 2010 – Rachel and Daniel are spend Christmas together in Somerset, photographed holding hands. The two are spotted through the winter at various events in New York including the attached below – a Broadway performance of Jerusalem. Now, just a month before the release of his highly anticipated summer blockbuster Cowboys & Aliens, the two have married.

It’s clear then, at least to me anyway, that there was overlap, right? They stepped out? On Satsuki and Darren? I mean, all parties are being super civilised (and private) about it, sure, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t offside. Privacy notwithstanding, the accelerated pace of the relationship also gives us a lot of probable insight into the nature of their affair. One word:

Torrid.

This was, and is, a torrid, intense, all consuming affair. They would have been inflamed on set. They would have tried to move past it after filming was complete. They would have attempted to go back to their other lovers. They would have been incapable of staying apart. They gave up their others to be together. And they are so into each other, so desperately into each other, they’ve made it official, even though they both went several years, and even a child, without making it official with their previous partners.

Is Rachel pregnant?

Well, Daniel married his first wife in 1992. They divorced in 1994. Their daughter is 18 years old. If I were to make a Gossip Educated Guess, I’d say he’s the kind of dude who prefers it that way; that he’d want to marry the mother of his child, that he’d want the child to experience that kind of parent situation at least at the beginning of its life.

And what of the timing? As already mentioned, Cowboys & Aliens drops on July 29th. Sarah wrote about the new Bond film a couple of weeks ago. Click here for a refresher. In combination with Cowboys, and Girl Dragon Tat, and Tintin, Daniel is poised to become arguably the Biggest Movie Star in the World, at least in box office. We debated this recently on the liveblog – is he a Big Movie Star, will the public ever see him as a Big Movie Star, does he have what it takes off camera to be a Big Movie Star, in the spirit of the Clooneys, Pitts, and Depps?

The difference between Daniel and those dudes is that he doesn’t play the game. He’s never engaged that way, in the media manipulation, in the press friendliness, in the image making. You could argue that Johnny Depp doesn’t either, ish, but his high profile past relationships, intentional or not, certainly achieved for him a certain tabloid notoriety that Daniel, up to this point, hasn’t had.

I’m not convinced that Daniel Craig, who has been terribly uncomfortable in the past about fame and attention, would change strategies suddenly and operate by the standard Hollywood playbook for professional gain. Having said that, it doesn’t hurt with the MiniVan Majority that he’s now a husband and an expectant father, especially since they did such a great job burying the cheating and the scandal.

Watch – if Cowboys & Aliens is a massive hit, come November, just weeks before the release of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, Daniel Craig will be named People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive. I’m bookmarking this link!
ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

We will have to wait and see mmmm :lol: :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

cheryl1700 wrote:We will have to wait and see mmmm :lol: :lol:
Yup - that's one thing they cannot hide!.....the passing of time itself will sort this one out!!
khenton

Post by khenton »

The thought of rw preggers is gonna send some people around here thru the roof in a good way. Makes sense he would want to marry especially with diapers in their future. K. But yes time will tell and I'd go for the sexist man alive.
Last edited by khenton on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
calypso

Post by calypso »

JEC57 wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:We will have to wait and see mmmm :lol: :lol:
Yup - that's one thing they cannot hide!.....the passing of time itself will sort this one out!!
strange thing for lainey to say in such a defintie term, "now he is ...and an expectant father".. maybe she has heard..

si, yes time will tell. but i agree with lainey article it all sounds real
ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

and maybe its just rumour, nice see how it plays out, either way hope the baby looks like daniel, but i am baised towards him. Mind, Henry looks like him when he was baby anyways, blue eyes.
calypso

Post by calypso »

little did we now what was started off yes? hindsight is interesting, i get chills when i look a these now, i bet they not know that in over a year and 5 months, tehy w ould be amrried

ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

cheryl1700 wrote:and maybe its just rumour, nice see how it plays out, either way hope the baby looks like daniel, but i am baised towards him. Mind, Henry looks like him when he was baby anyways, blue eyes.
Yep!
Like we all know as few months go by we will definitely know either way. Only thing I feel doesn't add up is that she has 2 big films coming up for filming! Oz might need action scenes, right?
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

caramel wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:and maybe its just rumour, nice see how it plays out, either way hope the baby looks like daniel, but i am baised towards him. Mind, Henry looks like him when he was baby anyways, blue eyes.
Yep!
Like we all know as few months go by we will definitely know either way. Only thing I feel doesn't add up is that she has 2 big films coming up for filming! Oz might need action scenes, right?
very true
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lainey knows as much as we know. Sorry, but she writes almost as much nonsense as Perez :lol: :lol:

Her "reliable" source for the Daniel-Sats sighting in July or August very much in love.... yes sure. :roll:

She's very subtle in her phrasing, but she is unclear on purpose
in May 2010, Daniel is sighted with now ex-girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell. All seems well. They are not however seen together over the summer of 2010 and after.
Rachel and her ex-partner Darren Aronofsky were both at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2010. All also seemed well. Six weeks later, TMZ breaks the story that Rachel and Darren had split, subtly implying that Rachel had broken up with Darren for Daniel, that Rachel had been “linked” to Daniel for several months."
That's NOT was has been said in November by their reps, it was said that Rachel and Darren have already been seperated for several month.
A spokesperson told gossip website TMZ: “Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have been separated for some months. They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in New York City.” They will apparently seek joint custody of their little boy.

Total different meaning......and interesting that she got that right in November 2010 by quoting the reps correctly and now she's playing around.
Very obvious "desinforamtion" :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com