The "OMG I can't belive he's Married!!" Thread

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Dunda your marvel, u seive thru all the crap, and put it so well cheers!
calypso

Post by calypso »

cheryl1700 wrote:Dunda your marvel, u seive thru all the crap, and put it so well cheers!

well i no-one knows apart from mr and mrs craig but it fun to speculate yes? harmless fun but for me some articles are closer to how i feel than others.
:happyrunning:
ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

calypso wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:Dunda your marvel, u seive thru all the crap, and put it so well cheers!

well i no-one knows apart from mr and mrs craig but it fun to speculate yes? harmless fun but for me some articles are closer to how i feel than others.
for sure harmless fun :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

calypso wrote:

For sure it's fun to speculate (otherwise we wouldn't have almost 1000000 threads about how he is :lol: ) but it is a difference to do it in a relatively closed fan forum or to write pure speculation (while knowing NO facts or just twisting the few facts they know) on a gossip side like Lainey or JJ. Those sites have a huge influence on how people see celebs and they are kind of "opinion leader". IMO they should show a little bit more responsibility to "inform" people correct.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote: For sure it's fun to speculate (otherwise we wouldn't have almost 1000000 threads about how he is :lol: ) but it is a difference to do it in a relatively closed fan forum or to write pure speculation (while knowing NO facts or just twisting the few facts they know) on a gossip side like Lainey or JJ. Those sites have a huge influence on how people see celebs and they are kind of "opinion leader". IMO they should show a little bit more responsibility to "inform" people correct.
Absolutely agree with you there!

And I liked how she ended by saying DC is all set for People Mag's Sexiest Man Alive!! here here!!
calypso

Post by calypso »

caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote: For sure it's fun to speculate (otherwise we wouldn't have almost 1000000 threads about how he is :lol: ) but it is a difference to do it in a relatively closed fan forum or to write pure speculation (while knowing NO facts or just twisting the few facts they know) on a gossip side like Lainey or JJ. Those sites have a huge influence on how people see celebs and they are kind of "opinion leader". IMO they should show a little bit more responsibility to "inform" people correct.
Absolutely agree with you there!

And I liked how she ended by saying DC is all set for People Mag's Sexiest Man Alive!! here here!!
well it about time tht happen, if any, it has to be this yer...even though he not into this type of thing, he came 2nd to hugh now its his turn

it not take lainey to know that, we all knew that last year that this year was going to be his most defining year by far

as for reporters getting this correct, well i read many basura things and i use my logic when i do, i not take everything to heart but some things i agree with..these columnists and blog reporters are what they are...guessers and speculators like many others..it all down to the reader of such tales yes?
ImageImage
khenton

Post by khenton »

Gossip rags held responsible. Wouldn't that be something. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

khenton wrote:Gossip rags held responsible. Wouldn't that be something. K
sometimes I wish there was a law to make you abel to stuff all that basura into their arses or to make them eat their word literally :lol: :lol:

calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:
sometimes I wish there was a law to make you abel to stuff all that basura into their arses or to make them eat their word literally :lol: :lol:
but that freedom of press as abd as it is, they really can g et away with so much. we as readers have the choice to read and beleive or not
ImageImage
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

calypso wrote:
Dunda wrote:
but that freedom of press as abd as it is, they really can g et away with so much. we as readers have the choice to read and beleive or not
Unfortunately there are many reader without a brain out there, but.... :lol: :lol:

calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:
calypso wrote:
Dunda wrote: sometimes I wish there was a law to make you abel to stuff all that basura into their arses or to make them eat their word literally :lol: :lol:
Unfortunately there are many reader without a brain out there, but.... :lol: :lol:
dunda, you are wise woman yes?

i go now
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, Lainey got some things right, like the description of DC and his way with the press etc, but deliberately ignoring the facts, which are, that R and D have been separated for months, when they announced their split is just for making it sound more "wrong" then it most likely was. But this is what people like to read. So they write it...in my book, they were free to date in summer and so they did...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Since when do I look like Boss? :lol:

calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:Since when do I look like Boss? :lol:
no it refer to your reader image :lol:
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I was just thinking. Remember how mind-blown we were when he stepped out with Rachel in December! With all that's happened since, I forgot the impact those pics had. What a year of surprises!

Yes, still processing it.