The "OMG I can't belive he's Married!!" Thread

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

calypso wrote:Image
'all flights for marriage central via boom titty city now boarding'
I just love this picture, and my vote is: no babbies
khenton

Post by khenton »

Ok. I bet. And gg don't laugh so hard you open your appendix scar. She's preggers now after massive doses if fertility drugs they have triplrtdvone for Luna one for. Sf and one for Carmel. You guys decide the sex cause I ain't no mind reader. :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

This is the last page in the Hello magazine article 'Allure of HW's blue-eyed boy"

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

wanna baby bet tboss? Lu?
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

khenton wrote:Ok. I bet. And gg don't laugh so hard you open your appendix scar. She's preggers now after massive doses if fertility drugs they have triplrtdvone for Luna one for. Sf and one for Carmel. You guys decide the sex cause I ain't no mind reader. :wink: K
Thank god my name wasn't on that list. I don't have the slightest idean of how to raise a kid.
But I think he is snipped.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:wanna baby bet tboss? Lu?
I already plced my bet on NO.
khenton

Post by khenton »

I vote snipped too. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

khenton wrote:I vote snipped too. K
OK, is anyone keeping track of the votes? I am busy with saving avi's and Luna is changing her's like she changes udnerware. my gods :shock:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Snipped, get out of it. Virile and connected to the core (or the testicles, I should say)!
calypso

Post by calypso »

DemetriusRobasc Daniel Craig marrying Rachel Weisz on BBC
Weird & Wonderful...don't see how that's weird or wonderful to be honest

9 minutes ago via web
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

I vote - YES.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'd go so far to say that even if he IS snipped, he'd go in for the procedure where they extract the little Danny's right out of him.

Who knows what they'd get, but I say he wants a boy. And you know Ella does. I think a girl would devastate her - she's Daddy's only little girl and has to like it that way.
Lu

Post by Lu »

sf2la wrote:I'd go so far to say that even if he IS snipped, he'd go in for the procedure where they extract the little Danny's right out of him.

Who knows what they'd get, but I say he wants a boy. And you know Ella does. I think a girl would devastate her - she's Daddy's only little girl and has to like it that way.
No, I dont know. I think he already got his little boy--Henry.

It is perfect for him. Now he gets a daughter AND son and no pregnancy stress or early childhood horrors to deal with. Don't forget, he left his wife around the time Ella was 1-2 years old and said he was "not very good at it." Those early years are hell on parent's relationship and I'm sure he remembers that (you never forget).

So I vote snipped, no reversal, and that he is the bestest papa ever to Henry and takes him under his wing as his own son 100%. He is just the type to do that. :wink:
My books!

caramel

Post by caramel »

Lu wrote:
sf2la wrote:I'd go so far to say that even if he IS snipped, he'd go in for the procedure where they extract the little Danny's right out of him.

It is perfect for him. Now he gets a daughter AND son and no pregnancy stress or early childhood horrors to deal with. Don't forget, he left his wife around the time Ella was 1-2 years old and said he was "not very good at it." Those early years are hell on parent's relationship and I'm sure he remembers that (you never forget).

So I vote snipped, no reversal, and that he is the bestest papa ever to Henry and takes him under his wing as his own son 100%. He is just the type to do that. :wink:
But the fact that he married Fiona and left her after 2 years doesn't have anything to do with him being a bad dad or anything like that.
We are talking about 20 years before now. He must have been a completely diff person then. his career was just starting.
He probably had not accumulated much wealth. Plus I think Ella is a "oops" baby and wasn't planned. He did right by that baby by marrying her mother. But I don't think he was "in love" with Fiona for long. No offence. He must have loved her once but obviously not enough to continue their marriage.

Plus he had to spread his wings and build his acting career. Kudos to him for being there for Ella through everything that was happening in his life.

He will be a wonderful father and RW needless to say is a wonderful mom, if they decide to go down that route again!
They have their combined wealth to have absolutely anything.
I actually would like them to have a beautiful daughter. Ella is an adult now. They have Henry for a boy. So a little girl with RW's hair and DC's blue eyes will be perfect! :sigh:
calypso

Post by calypso »

caramel wrote:
Lu wrote:

But the fact that he married Fiona and left her after 2 years doesn't have anything to do with him being a bad dad or anything like that.
We are talking about 20 years before now. He must have been a completely diff person then. his career was just starting.
He probably had not accumulated much wealth. Plus I think Ella is a "oops" baby and wasn't planned. He did right by that baby by marrying her mother. But I don't think he was "in love" with Fiona for long. No offence. He must have loved her once but obviously not enough to continue their marriage.

Plus he had to spread his wings and build his acting career. Kudos to him for being there for Ella through everything that was happening in his life.

He will be a wonderful father and RW needless to say is a wonderful mom, if they decide to go down that route again!
They have their combined wealth to have absolutely anything.
I actually would like them to have a beautiful daughter. Ella is an adult now. They have Henry for a boy. So a little girl with RW's hair and DC's blue eyes will be perfect! :sigh:
i will melt when he is seen eventually with henry, daniel might have respected darren when he was dating rahcel but now he is his step dad and he knows about these situations, daniel was raised by max blonde a step father after his parents divorce and had his real father too, then he have a half brother , 3 step sisters and a daugher. daniel knows the dynamics involved and now he a step dad himself.
it is all something he can handle but i think Rachel will want a baby of their own, who wouldnt? daniel has DNA that must be replicated
and henry is 5, that ideal age for another sibling. i think after b23 is finished filming, will be ideal time for them to try and women having babies into their late 40's now
ImageImage