The "OMG I can't belive he's Married!!" Thread

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

bubita

Post by bubita »

I just found out yesterday that Daniel was married, I´m catching up with things at the moment.
I wish them the best.
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Heard the news at the weekend on TV. Really, really surprised, but so happy as I heard just close ones were there.
calypso

Post by calypso »

i think i just come down after sudden news...i feel like burst balloon, am i only one?

ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

calypso wrote:i think i just come down after sudden news...i feel like burst balloon, am i only one?

You're not alone. It hit me yesterday. I rode their high then oops, lost my footing.
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote:i think i just come down after sudden news...i feel like burst balloon, am i only one?

You're not alone. It hit me yesterday. I rode their high then oops, lost my footing.
into wine glass? Image

if i drank i would too... Image
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

digiphilly Oh wow. Rachel Weisz & Daniel Craig got married!
Forget Brangelina - the Craigs are the best looking couple ever.

13 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
ImageImage
poppy

Post by poppy »

calypso wrote:digiphilly Oh wow. Rachel Weisz & Daniel Craig got married!

funny and cute to see them referred to as this :)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I am still riding the wave, it get goose bumps every time I see something about them getting married.
They are a beautiful couple,
caramel

Post by caramel »

tbossmc2000 wrote:

I am still riding the wave, it get goose bumps every time I see something about them getting married.
They are a beautiful couple,

:stick_iagree: I am still on a high!
Sue

Post by Sue »

Can't wait too see the first photos of Daniel and Rachel together as Mr and Mrs Craig.

Do you think Rachel will be still Rachel Weisz as her acting name in movies or Rachel Weisz-Craig? :D

I've come down to earth now after first learning the news of their marriage and have regained my momentum, so to speak. :lol: Got over my shock that I won't be Mrs Craig now :lol: but I can dream!!! 8) Oh get real Sue! :lol: Bumblebee I felt like a burst balloon as well - a great description.

Love reading your posts. :wink:

Sue x
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I don't see Rachel using her married name anywhere except perhaps on joint legal documents for home purchases, etc.

My balloon burst the second I heard they were married! I am absolutely thrilled for them, and I can't imagine a more perfect woman in the world for Daniel. My gut is that this is forever until 'death us do part.' And for that, I will always be on a high.

I've never for one nanosecond thought that I'd ever have an opportunity with Daniel. Never. And for every reason. He's always been the fantasy dream man not only because of his looks and body but because of who he is as a person.

Still, I just cannot explain it, there is a difference about the way I feel toward him and a feeling of a loss. I can only think that the loss part is because it just doesn't feel right fawning over a married man in the detail I do. It's fun and a great release to do so.

I am assuming I will get over my 'loss' period and get back to where I was because in reality, nothing has changed for me or us.
khenton

Post by khenton »

As Cher as aptly said in moonstruck. Get over it!
There is no vying in dAnland. Well, not much anyway.
Want ya back up to speed asap! :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:I don't see Rachel using her married name anywhere except perhaps on joint legal documents for home purchases, etc.

My balloon burst the second I heard they were married! I am absolutely thrilled for them, and I can't imagine a more perfect woman in the world for Daniel. My gut is that this is forever until 'death us do part.' And for that, I will always be on a high.

I've never for one nanosecond thought that I'd ever have an opportunity with Daniel. Never. And for every reason. He's always been the fantasy dream man not only because of his looks and body but because of who he is as a person.

Still, I just cannot explain it, there is a difference about the way I feel toward him and a feeling of a loss. I can only think that the loss part is because it just doesn't feel right fawning over a married man in the detail I do. It's fun and a great release to do so.

I am assuming I will get over my 'loss' period and get back to where I was because in reality, nothing has changed for me or us.
There you are, where you been the last couple days?
I am feeling even more turned on for Daniel, I am plain gitty about the union,
I was trying to think when I was this excited about 2 celebrities getting married, they are so ment to be together, maybe after you see DH you will get your mojo back for the lust of Daniel.
I cannot wait to see them togehter, it's so exciting,
Your avi has so much more depth to it, its the real deal.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Oh, I'm only MIA because I'm at my mom's and I haven't been here in a year. She's 81, and I have to put my time with her as my #1 priority. I fly back home on Friday getting into SF late afternoon.

I've been totally expecting this marriage as you know, and I knew I'd have this weird feeling afterward. I just hope it's temporary!!!
khenton

Post by khenton »

No worries. Grasshopper all will be well :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."