The "OMG I can't belive he's Married!!" Thread

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

caramel

Post by caramel »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:I don't see Rachel using her married name anywhere except perhaps on joint legal documents for home purchases, etc.

My balloon burst the second I heard they were married! I am absolutely thrilled for them, and I can't imagine a more perfect woman in the world for Daniel. My gut is that this is forever until 'death us do part.' And for that, I will always be on a high.

I've never for one nanosecond thought that I'd ever have an opportunity with Daniel. Never. And for every reason. He's always been the fantasy dream man not only because of his looks and body but because of who he is as a person.

Still, I just cannot explain it, there is a difference about the way I feel toward him and a feeling of a loss. I can only think that the loss part is because it just doesn't feel right fawning over a married man in the detail I do. It's fun and a great release to do so.

I am assuming I will get over my 'loss' period and get back to where I was because in reality, nothing has changed for me or us.
There you are, where you been the last couple days?
I am feeling even more turned on for Daniel, I am plain gitty about the union,
I was trying to think when I was this excited about 2 celebrities getting married, they are so ment to be together, maybe after you see DH you will get your mojo back for the lust of Daniel.
I cannot wait to see them togehter, it's so exciting,
Your avi has so much more depth to it, its the real deal.
I feel the same way as you tboss!
I am even more crazy about him / them than before :shock:
I guess I always like the romance aspect of things. So like Gg said I am so happy he took this plunge.
The perfection of this union can't be beat. THAT is what keeps me high.....
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I think K's advice is best fir me - Get Over It! Lolol!!

Okay, ma and I are off to a movie. :wave:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Sf only said with love. Would hate to miss the laughs otherwise. :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:Sf only said with love. Would hate to miss the laughs otherwise. :wink: K
Oh, I know that. The humor is the best part! XX
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, the one difference is, that he in in a save harbor now, has stability again - at least in his mind. It will give him confidence and the knowledge - that there is always somebody there, who cares and will offer help, when you stumble. That goes both ways, of course. Personally, I am incredibly proud, he overcame his fears and just did it. Whatever hindered him in his last relationships - I think, this time, it was the easiest thing in the world to do and the most natural, too.

He will be even more of a man to love and admire, sf, you will see,
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Can it be said that men reach a certain emotional maturity once they are past 40 too.
khenton

Post by khenton »

bumblebee wrote:Can it be said that men reach a certain emotional maturity once they are past 40 too.
Yep if maturity is gonna hit a man it usually hits about then. If not well tomes have been written about those guys. :wink: K
tampa

Post by tampa »

Germangirl wrote:I think, the one difference is, that he in in a save harbor now, has stability again - at least in his mind. It will give him confidence and the knowledge - that there is always somebody there, who cares and will offer help, when you stumble. That goes both ways, of course. Personally, I am incredibly proud, he overcame his fears and just did it. Whatever hindered him in his last relationships - I think, this time, it was the easiest thing in the world to do and the most natural, too.

Wonderful post GG. That is exactly what I think too. He is in a safe harbor. It has to add great stability to a iife that has huge stress. Having 4 films coming out at nearly the same time is crazy and he is vulnerable to all kinds of expectations for some of these films. He is kind of in a special waiting period right now. He could go double A-list, or get badly bashed if C &A and Tattoo don't do well. Along with everything else she brings to his life, she also understands 100% what he is dealing with in their crazy film business. tampa
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I think, the one difference is, that he in in a save harbor now, has stability again - at least in his mind. It will give him confidence and the knowledge - that there is always somebody there, who cares and will offer help, when you stumble. That goes both ways, of course. Personally, I am incredibly proud, he overcame his fears and just did it. Whatever hindered him in his last relationships - I think, this time, it was the easiest thing in the world to do and the most natural, too.

I really don't see how that is possible! I admire him as much as anyone for choosing Rachel as his girlfriend, now wife. I love the tweet that said him marrying a woman not in her twenties (or something to that effect) shows he is a man of substance. So true. Also a mature decision given that he has a 19-year-old daughter. The guy is total class with a potty mouth. A perfect combination.

Yep, he's like the peanut butter to her jelly; the squirty cream to her hot chocolate. This relationship is made in heaven.

Oh, and I'd like them to have a baby boy (first.) A house with two boys, no competition for Ella, Daniel's only biological son, carrying on the name, and egads, I'd love to see what that boy would look like! :lol:
khenton

Post by khenton »

couldn't help myself

Proof that technology in the wrong hands can be dangerous! :wink: k
caramel

Post by caramel »

^ Oh there is the happy couple :D
Here we are lamenting the lack of their picture together and you have come to the rescue! So artistically too!
Looks really good :thumbup: I see that he has extra ears sticking out :twisted:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I am a liite behind the last couple days, all these posts are so wonderful. positive, encouraging and shows our support for what Daniel is done and the direction his life is going,
Thank you everyone for positng such nice things.
sasha

Post by sasha »

:lol: They look a little bit like Raggedy Ann and Curious George - well-respected classics! :lol:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

What are u like K, flove it, bless
Sue

Post by Sue »

Hi

This was in our NZ Herald national newspaper today. For your interest:-

NZ Herald
Friday July 1, 2011 11:30 PM NZT
Auckland, 19° 5° Change

Entertainment

Rachel Weisz gets home ready for new husband
8:20 AM Friday Jul 1, 2011

Rachel Weisz secretly married actor Daniel Craig in New York last week.

Rachel Weisz has given her home a makeover ready for new husband Daniel Craig to move in.

The Whistleblower actress - who secretly wed the James Bond actor in New York last week - has employed a team of builders to "completely modernise" her four-storey £3 million (NZ$5.8 million) north London townhouse, which she used to share with ex-partner Darren Aronofsky.

A neighbour told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Darren is not here, he lives in New York now. Rachel's not here but has commissioned all this work to be done on the place.

"By the looks of things, it is going to be completely modernised, so that she and Daniel can make a fresh start together and Rachel won't be affected by memories of her former partner.

"Quite a few, pretty cool gadget items have been coming and going - including some state of the art gym equipment and top-notch security cameras and gear."

The couple - who are set to star in horror movie Dream House, which was filmed throughout 2010 and is due to be released in September - began dating in December and tied the knot in front of just four people last week.

Rachel and Darren split last year and in an announcement in November revealed they had been separated for some time, but remain committed to raising their five-year-old son Henry together.

I wondered how Daniel feels about moving into the home Rachel shared with her ex Darren? Well at least she's giving the house a new makeover.
:D
Would you like to move into a home your new spouse shared with their ex even if it has been redecorated? What do you think?

Sue x :D
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!