Best of twitter

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

khenton wrote:I'd join you but here it's just 11am. And one shouldn't drink before noon. What am I thinking. Make mine a bloody Mary and we will call or brunch :wink: K
That's the spirit, K! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
khenton wrote:I'd join you but here it's just 11am. And one shouldn't drink before noon. What am I thinking. Make mine a bloody Mary and we will call or brunch :wink: K
That's the spirit, K! :lol:
OK, I already had 3 margaritas and I do LOVE this stuff, but here is your Mary. I'll prpbably need it tomorrow :(

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

More than glad to share :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's Girl wrote

JamiesRabbits JamiesRabbits
@ @elliesoderstrom Umm...pretty sure Jesus spends down time looking at pics of Daniel Craig muttering "Well done Dad."
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

GG wrote

mailreturns Tim Craig
Children In Need.#Claire House crashed the Children In Need e-donation system after Daniel Craig made the appeal mailreturns Tim Craig
#Claire House Daniel Craig's appeal - website visitor increase over 500% Friday evening Saturday 1000% & Sunday over 450%.