General promo and appearance timeline

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

Don't know if this has been posted, so I apologize if it was, on the website www.interbridge.com they have listed Daniel Craig to appear
on The Colbert Report, Comedy Central.... on Thursday Dec. 15
:D

(They also list the Live With Kelly appearance also)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

DeeDee wrote:Don't know if this has been posted, so I apologize if it was, on the website www.interbridge.com they have listed Daniel Craig to appear
on The Colbert Report, Comedy Central.... on Thursday Dec. 15
:D

(They also list the Live With Kelly appearance also)
Really? Wow. That's interesting! Thanks!

I wonder why he's not scheduled to appear on at least one night-time talk show? Fincher's preference to not show clips, etc.? DC just did the circuit for C&A? Too far/tiring to travel to LA? I don't know. I love how he's not appearing on Letterman (so far, anyway), the easy one as it's in his hometown.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I did a search through Tivo online and it shows DC will be on The Today Show on 12/16. It looks like he'll go right from Matt to Kelly.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I have no idea what this show is about. It must just be this guy talking about the stars of the movie season.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I've come accross The Dave Sheehan Holiday Movie Magic on a different site. Didn't find out much about DC being on it. Just that his name was listed.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:I've come accross The Dave Sheehan Holiday Movie Magic on a different site. Didn't find out much about DC being on it. Just that his name was listed.
With all those starts, don't you think it's just movie clips?

Regarding the Today show and Live With Kelly, if anyone has just one DVR and they want to tape both, be aware that the Today show is 4 hours and that it will run into and over Live with Kelly unless you custom schedule it. I think :wink: .
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:I've come accross The Dave Sheehan Holiday Movie Magic on a different site. Didn't find out much about DC being on it. Just that his name was listed.

Regarding the Today show and Live With Kelly, if anyone has just one DVR and they want to tape both, be aware that the Today show is 4 hours and that it will run into and over Live with Kelly unless you custom schedule it. I think :wink: .
I predict he would do the today show before the 9AM hour. Most likely he would be on between the 7:30 to 8:30 hour.
Colbert report, good to know,
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:

I predict he would do the today show before the 9AM hour. Most likely he would be on between the 7:30 to 8:30 hour.
Yeah, he has to get to one place then the other with a change of clothes between, I would imagine.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote: With all those starts, don't you think it's just movie clips?

Yeah, he has to get to one place then the other with a change of clothes between, I would imagine.
The Colbert report is on COmedy Central and can be watched on demand, no need to Tivo or DVR.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote: With all those starts, don't you think it's just movie clips?

He has done these interviews the same way for QoS too I think. He will most likely appear on Today around 8:15. Then race to the other one and he will come on that close to 9:20 or so...
I want Ann Curry to do the interview again. She seemed alright doing it for C&A. Matt Lauer always seems , I dunno , a bit arrogant. He will most likely talk about "Blond Bond" again :roll:
Ann will gush a bit, and she is always impressed to death talking to him which is better than the "too cool for all this" ML. JMO please.
I don't think we will get an in-depth interview from either so yeah I will take Ann.

It would be great if DC/RM/DF all appear on Piers Morgan or Charlie Rose...
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:I did a search through Tivo online and it shows DC will be on The Today Show on 12/16. It looks like he'll go right from Matt to Kelly.
If he is doing Today, then I hope we get this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbDfr5VBWLc or this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zqe8XHKPHc

rather than this :roll: ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBrwtbcUt7E
tampa

Post by tampa »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:I did a search through Tivo online and it shows DC will be on The Today Show on 12/16. It looks like he'll go right from Matt to Kelly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbDfr5VBWLc or this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zqe8XHKPHc

So agree. Matt is a big Bond and DC fan and his interviews with Daniel are always good. He did the Defiance interview too when DC looked really fine.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tampa wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

So agree. Matt is a big Bond and DC fan and his interviews with Daniel are always good. He did the Defiance interview too when DC looked really fine.

Yup, Matt's interviews with him very much have that man-to-man kinda feeling imo. I think the Ann Curry one goes down on my personal list as being one of the most cringe-worthy ever.

"How awkward is it for you coming out onto a beach knowing that all the women are going be......I mean that must be awkward. If you're the kind of guy that's not 'look at me, look at me'....."

"I think if you'd seen any of my earlier movies...... I kind of tend to take my clothes off an awful lot"

To which the lame reply was "I guess I'll have to go back and look at some of your earlier movies".

The upside of it was that while she was busy talking to herself, Daniel was cracking up over the "hard" bit. :lol:

My main objection was that she talked over him so much.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: My main objection was that she talked over him so much.
Exactly, he was going to TALK and she interrupted him, so into her her importance.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com