General promo and appearance timeline

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

marketto007

Re: General promo and appearance timeline

Post by marketto007 »

Germangirl wrote: C&A premiere at the O2 Aug 12 as part of the Empire Big Screen festival. Both Daniel and Harrison attending...

http://www.empirebigscreen.com/
GG, but then again, the C&A O2 Premiere (Red Carpet) will be on August the 11th, right?

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

marketto007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: C&A premiere at the O2 Aug 12 as part of the Empire Big Screen festival. Both Daniel and Harrison attending...

GG, but then again, the C&A O2 Premiere (Red Carpet) will be on August the 11th, right?

xxx
Thursday 11th Aug is C&A premiere....the way it's been written is a little
confusing...

Cineworld Programme:
Thursday Night
Cowboys & Aliens UK premiere (BIG SCREEN at Cineworld)

The star studded movie extravaganza which runs from 12th-14th August at The 02, will open with the eagerly awaited UK premiere of Paramount Picture's Cowboys & Aliens with the cast of the film in attendance. The film, which is directed by Jon Favreau, (Iron Man, Iron Man 2) stars Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford and is tipped to be one of the hottest films of the year. As well as the star studded premiere, there will be special screenings on Friday, Saturday and Sunday - audiences will truly be able to see it first and exclusively at BIG SCREEN.

http://www.empirebigscreen.com/experience/cineworld
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
marketto007 wrote:

xxx
Thursday 11th Aug is C&A premiere....the way it's been written is a little
confusing...

Cineworld Programme:
Thursday Night
Cowboys & Aliens UK premiere (BIG SCREEN at Cineworld)

The star studded movie extravaganza which runs from 12th-14th August at The 02, will open with the eagerly awaited UK premiere of Paramount Picture's Cowboys & Aliens with the cast of the film in attendance. The film, which is directed by Jon Favreau, (Iron Man, Iron Man 2) stars Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford and is tipped to be one of the hottest films of the year. As well as the star studded premiere, there will be special screenings on Friday, Saturday and Sunday - audiences will truly be able to see it first and exclusively at BIG SCREEN.
http://www.empirebigscreen.com/experience/cineworld

Marketto...I hope this helps. It looks as though it maybe just invitation only to see the actual film at the premiere on the 11th.

For some reason it won't let me copy and paste it but check the details here...
http://www.ukfilmpremieres.co.uk/
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Its deffo 11th august!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700 wrote:Its deffo 11th august!
Yes we know that the premiere is on the 11th, but are tickets available on that day. We know they are on the 12th etc. It looks as though it's invitation only for the premiere and that it's not open to the public.
That's my take on it. :D
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Yes we know that the premiere is on the 11th, but are tickets available on that day. We know they are on the 12th etc. It looks as though it's invitation only for the premiere and that it's not open to the public.
No apparently, it is open to the public, if u buy a ticket for 12th-14th august to watch c&a on the big screen. You may get an email inviting u to the premiere on the 11th august, and u have to pay extra 30 quid. i phoned seetickets and they told me.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700 wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
No apparently, it is open to the public, if u buy a ticket for 12th-14th august to watch c&a on the big screen. You may get an email inviting u to the premiere on the 11th august, and u have to pay extra 30 quid. i phoned seetickets and they told me.
It's all a bit of a lottery then. Thanks for the info Cheryl. :D
calypso

Post by calypso »

Switzerland on Saturday

http://worldradio.ch/wrs/news/switzerla ... Y0.twitter

Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig lured to Locarno for blockbuster premiere
The 64th Locarno Film Festival in the canton of Ticino is under way, with much anticipated visits by Hollywood stars Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford. The pair star in the summer blockbuster Cowboys and Aliens, to premiere on Saturday, one of 200 films to be showcased at the festival over the next 10 days. WRS’s Marc Menichini speaks to Olivier Père, the festival’s artistic director about this year’s attractions. He starts off by asking how Père managed to lure Craig and Ford to Locarno:

video on link but it not work
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This backs up tweet from a couple of days ago
Stars Line Up For Annual BBC Children In Need Charity Appeal

Sir Terry Wogan, Fearne Cotton, Tess Daly and Alesha Dixon have been announced as presenters for one of the biggest nights in the TV calendar, the BBC Children in Need's annual Appeal, live from Television Centre on Friday 18 November.

With even more associated programing than ever before, this will see the high point of the 2011 campaign. TV’s biggest names will give their all with a massive array of sketches, musical acts, live guests and plenty of glamour.

Kylie Minogue, Daniel Craig, Jessie J, Cheryl Cole, Zoe Ball and EastEnder Jo Joyner all make film contributions; Lord Sugar enters the Dragons’ Den in The Dragons’ Apprentice and there’ll be sketches from Vic & Bob and Russell Howard’s Good News.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

All of Dcember for Tattoo

Kevin Jonas and Michael Buble to Co-Host 'Live! With Kelly'

Jazz singer Buble, meanwhile, will co-host two episodes later this month. On Thursday, December 15, he and Ripa will interview Robert Downey Jr. and Lady Antebellum, while Daniel Craig will sit down with them a day later.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00045768.html

So this makes it Dec 16 in my book
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Tattoo Premiere on the 12th

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:All of Dcember for Tattoo

Kevin Jonas and Michael Buble to Co-Host 'Live! With Kelly'

Jazz singer Buble, meanwhile, will co-host two episodes later this month. On Thursday, December 15, he and Ripa will interview Robert Downey Jr. and Lady Antebellum, while Daniel Craig will sit down with them a day later.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00045768.html

So this makes it Dec 16 in my book
Yes that is correct, I changed my DVR to the 16th.
I have scanend Kimmel, Leno, Fallon and don't see anything.
caramel

Post by caramel »

GDT NY premiere on 14th.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Q&A session this Sunday and junkett in London with Daniel, Stellan and Fincher.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Q&A session this Sunday and junkett in London with Daniel, Stellan and Fincher.
I hope it's on YouTube!

So who's going to the premiers? Unfortunately, I'm not.